What's new

NDS and RAW involved in quetta attack.

g8t, Well done RAW. Keep it up .............. :tup:

And this gentlemen is the most common response we have gotten from social media Indians and afghans.

@mods ban this low life forever so that such filth may never be posted here again.
I have reported it.

I don't care if its raw or nds. I don't give a shit. I want to know why our defence was weak. The sariab road is known for terrorism, the intelligence had gave a warning three days before and there was only one sentry placed to protect 500-700 cadets. Madness. How and why was this allowed and why wasn't the security beefed especially after the lawyer attack.

Indian and Afghan agencies are doing what they do but why us our defence weak.

Where was the QRF. Why isn't there such a force in quetta? If we cannot protect our cadets then how can we protect our people.

As for Indians. Every filthy mind that believes that they got a pass just bcz a couple of posters here celebrated URI showcases their sick desire to celebrate death. The fact is that those that are giving this excuse were always happy when civilians and terrorism happened in pakistan. They enjoyed it and they enjoy any attacks, the difference comes that they believe that just bcz couple of posters celebrated uri it gives them to right to come out in the open.

What I saw on social media was sickening and it was extremely large. I have never seen Pakistanis do this. Never on this scale.

Wonder-35-Yawn-Static-Image.jpg

If you are too sleepy don't come to the site then please thank you.

And this gentlemen is the most common response we have gotten from social media Indians and afghans.

@mods ban this low life forever so that such filth may never be posted here again.
I have reported it.

I don't care if its raw or nds. I don't give a shit. I want to know why our defence was weak. The sariab road is known for terrorism, the intelligence had gave a warning three days before and there was only one sentry placed to protect 500-700 cadets. Madness. How and why was this allowed and why wasn't the security beefed especially after the lawyer attack.

Indian and Afghan agencies are doing what they do but why us our defence weak.

Where was the QRF. Why isn't there such a force in quetta? If we cannot protect our cadets then how can we protect our people.

As for Indians. Every filthy mind that believes that they got a pass just bcz a couple of posters here celebrated URI showcases their sick desire to celebrate death. The fact is that those that are giving this excuse were always happy when civilians and terrorism happened in pakistan. They enjoyed it and they enjoy any attacks, the difference comes that they believe that just bcz couple of posters celebrated uri it gives them to right to come out in the open.

What I saw on social media was sickening and it was extremely large. I have never seen Pakistanis do this. Never on this scale.

This f__ker will banned soon don't worry !!

This thread sounds a lot like Indian media. Unsubstantiated claims. Lets just give it a few weeks before putting together forensic evidence. We all know who is supporting who in this war on both sides. If you cannot protect your sensitive locations then we need to put all our efforts into fixing that problem before reaching out to create new fronts. Successfully defending important locations is a huge moral booster. The enemy will do what enemy does best. Hit where it is easiest. That location should not have been an easy target.

today we feel vulnerable
we are weak and they are stronger
we are petrified of Afghanistan and India

our leader cowards are leading us to doom

Nawaz & Modi seems to be hand in gloves here. Both are scratching each others back, you attack my territory and I attack your territory.
That way, both will make each others political position strong in their country.

Again, can somebody comment on the ISIS release where they posted photos of the attackers and claimed responsibility? I'm confused, there are too many claims

Nawaz Sharif
Raw
Afghanistan
ISIS

I am always entertained by reports by Pakistanis that India is behind the attacks. Those who attack are Pakistanis, Afghan refugees or uzbeks or tajiks sheltered in your country who are convulated by hardened Islamic beliefs. But they took help and guidance from an infidel like Bharat?

First clear urself with a good logic.

As for the deaths, RIP. I hope Pakistan stops differentiating btw good and bad terrorists.

Where is the evidence, concrete evidence, enough evidence, not to blame without proper & formal investigation = Pakistani Logic,
Thats your own medicine mate, how it taste's now???
They gave statement after a day and indians blame pakistan after ten minutes by which intelligence

India has nothing to do in this attack. It is LEJ , these cowards attacked us in night , and FC already intercepted links from afghanistan. India is never involved in Suicide attacks. They never do like this . Kurds & Afghans and terrorist from our banned organisations mostly do this.

Last edited:
Blaming CIA/Raw/Mossad is easy. Much more difficult to introspect and look within - past policies of creating non-state actors/strategic assets/good-terrorists to bleed India - which have created monsters that now threaten you as well. Pakistan may claim to be the biggest victim of terror, but as long as Hafiz Sayed moves around freely, its difficult to accept its words at face value.

Actually in this case, the poor public is just being mislead by the elite class which corners most of Pakistan's resources - they need to keep the India bogey alive to preserve their position, so out come the conspiracies. Moreover, it is difficult to provide health/education/jobs, it is easy to blame India for all of Pakistan's problems.

I hope you and your country find peace.

I am always entertained by reports by Pakistanis that India is behind the attacks. Those who attack are Pakistanis, Afghan refugees or uzbeks or tajiks sheltered in your country who are convulated by hardened Islamic beliefs. But they took help and guidance from an infidel like Bharat?

First clear urself with a good logic.

As for the deaths, RIP. I hope Pakistan stops differentiating btw good and bad terrorists.

I think, this is just a false flag operation. To divert attention from their shoddy work on controlling terrorist in Kashmir and show they world they are affected by terrorism. It is also possible, this is to divert attention from IK rally and stuff. The timing shows this is a false flag.

Of course, I am just using Pakistani logic here.

To be honest if RAW is indeed involved it only embarrasses Pakistan further.

While chest-thumping about how you will give India a stern response, how you will make India pay heavily for any misadventure or "naked aggression". RAW comes in, causes a heavy damage.

Now if Pakistan doesn't respond, they will seem weak. If they respond well, it could escalate to a war and we know what end result would be.

Back
Top Bottom