What's new

NATO supplies, military bills: Pakistan, US agree on new framework

When we will learn lesson, half of the country already seperated in 1971 now the remaining half most good and educated people left country and living abroad, some people move all their assets abroad, only crooks are controlling and running our country who whatever they stealing sending abroad, we dont have national value, no national slogan, no unity, no direction
Only.
Begging and stealing, please stand up everybody and say no to slavery and lets start building our economy, peace and stability without any foreign intereference
No american, no to their supplies and no to their aid, lets build our own, we have talent we need right leader

..........why we need that much defense budget????
why we need these F-16s, JF 17s , why we need Nukes???
why we are proud of ISI???
Why are we proud of our 7th largest army in the world????
what are they for ???
if any nation be it US of A or any else comes kills and goes to home safely. then what is the purpose of these ???
if we have decided to live like this (behgairati say jeena hai ) then why not facilitate our poor ???

.............. we dont have national value, no national slogan, no unity, no direction

A nation is much more than money, nuclear weaponry, warplanes, armies or secret services. Therefore, it also follows that it takes much more than just these things to rebuild a nation. It will decades of sustained effort in the right direction in a number of crucial areas, starting with education.

Merely lamenting the superficial causes of recent setbacks is non-productive, as events are proving yet again.

True, modern education is they to prosperity. This is true for not only Pakistan, but the entire sub continent.

PS- I feel in real life Asim is quite an emotional type of personality, but good at heart.:enjoy:

Difa-e-Pakistan Council.

They are a bunch of morons. My hopes are with Imran Khan, but then they have to be elected by this nation too.

On TV in South Punjab I heard this man go "Paway kuch vi ho, mainu barbaad kardalay, mera satyanass hojavay, main Gilani nu vote dewanga, oday putar nnu wi vote dewanga, O saday peer ay, murshid ay" (Whether anything happens, he ruins me or destroys me, I will vote for Gilani and even vote for his son, he is our saint, our leader).

It is easy to sometimes wonder why do I have the equal number of votes compared to that guy?

To hell with this peer and mushid :tdown: who does not know anything about Islam, and does not know how to run his house in an islamic way, let alone running the country in an Islamic way.

Golden words, with deep meanings and far-reaching implications!

Well said Sir.

Sir,

Back to square number one, providing education is also one of the basic rights of the citizen to be provided by the government.

Amd why should the governemnts of Pakistan provide proper and affordable education to all it's citizens?

Back
Top Bottom