What's new

NATO supplies, military bills: Pakistan, US agree on new framework

Jithon di khoti...

Bass... As expected Military leaders got fed their money, and supply route is resumed.

24 shaheeds, is nothing for GHQ, the golf and afternoon tea of the generals should go on.

If general Kayani wants the budget for his digestive biscuits, I like to volunteer myself to be blown up by drone attacks for the sake of this army's generals.

Sab gaye khu khaatay main in kambakhton ke pait bharay rahain.

What a two dollar ho, these generals have reduced the country to. Laanat, Laanat, sau lanat on these lanti kirdaars.

Tamaam hum watanon ko '2 dolla ho' status mubarak ho.

Jithon di khoti...

Bass... As expected Military leaders got fed their money, and supply route is resumed.

24 shaheeds, is nothing for GHQ, the golf and afternoon tea of the generals should go on.

If general Kayani wants the budget for his digestive biscuits, I like to volunteer myself to be blown up by drone attacks for the sake of this army's generals.

What a two dollar ho, these generals have reduced the country to. Laanat, Laanat, sau lanat on these lanti kirdaars.

All I can say is: take a chill pill my dear AA.

This is precisely why I keep saying to work on the nation's foundations before trying to correct the end results that you are mentioning here.

Working bottom up is better than top down when building a strong national edifice.

it was expected , sooner or later.
future will tell whether the decision was based on national interests or personal interests.
one thing is for sure america badly needed any such agreement.
hope that decision would be better for PAKISTAN.
govt need to ensure full chargers and taxes upon nato supply trucks ...

All I can say is: take a chill pill my dear AA.

This is precisely why I keep saying to work on the nation's foundations before trying to correct the end results that you are mentioning here.

Working bottom up is better than top down when building a strong national edifice.

Our leaders deserve good quality baizti. I have little hope from Parliament too... After all they are the one and the same, even if Parliament says something they will still not honor it, Mai-baap has offered to pay them for their services.

That kid who burned himself over a uniform, should have been handed over to Munter and let the Americans butcher a few Pakistanis now and then to fill our coffers and get payment.

future will tell whether the decision was based on national interests or personal interests.

Just one question. Are these extra revenues going to be spent on the people of Pakistan? If not, the whole deal is for personal interest.

Our leaders deserve good quality baizti. I have little hope from Parliament too... After all they are the one and the same, even if Parliament says something they will still not honor it, Mai-baap has offered to pay them for their services.

It is naive to expect any shame or remorse from the truly shameless and remorseless.

A transactional relationship: one pays for another's "services". That is all this is, when it need not be.

That kid who burned himself over a uniform, should have been handed over to Munter and let the Americans butcher a few Pakistanis now and then to fill our coffers and get payment.

It is the simple folk that are truly suffering, no doubt. That poor kid, or the guy who set himself alight in front of the parliament, or the countless still living in cobbled up tents alongside roads in the flood ravaged areas, malnourished and without hope.

Jithon di khoti...

I think you are being too emotional about this, the blockade was never meant to be permanent from the start, it was supposed to last out about 3 months and it has done much longer than that. Venting your anger out on the military brass is unjustified because they aren't even party to the decision. It's basically being initiated by the Gov in tandem with the Foreign Office.

Sir! I guess we shold not be optimistic from our ruling elites nomore either Civilian govt or the military leadership.....we got soldout by the handz of our own pplz just for the price of rubbish paper $$$ .........thats our cheap price.......:smokin:

........... Venting your anger out on the military brass is unjustified because they aren't even party to the decision. It's basically being initiated by the Gov in tandem with the Foreign Office.

Are you implying that the Army is not a party to this whole saga? Surely that is not correct.

I think you are being too emotional about this, the blockade was never meant to be permanent from the start, it was supposed to last out about 3 months and it has done much longer than that. Venting your anger out on the military brass is unjustified because they aren't even party to the decision. It's basically being initiated by the Gov in tandem with the Foreign Office.

Both parties are in on it. Obvious FO is just a front.

See Supply route money will be eaten by government and CSF by military.

a few days after USA dropped the India name in the mix, Pakistan decides to come to an agreement on supply routes :)

Do billi aur ek Bandar.. Whoever wrote that story centuries ago probably had a crystal ball view to today's subcontinent scenario :lol:

Pakistanis are angry. Their anger is justified after the unprovoked attacks. The people of Pakistan seek justice. Increasing the tariffs doesn't amount to justice. Increasing the tariffs amounts to self-profiting and disloyalty towards the martyrs. Surely, the statements coming from the civilian rulers aren't a coincidence. There's understanding between GHQ and Islo. After all, GHQ has held high level talks with senior US generals. The recommendations from the parliament haven't been concluded and here we are speculating about a tariff hike and a new framework. What a mockery and betrayal. Yes, it's all about $$$. It wouldn't be far-fetched to conclude that once again the elite has let Pakistan down. Especially the military leadership which has demonstrated a lack of respect to their own martyrs.

Are you implying that the Army is not a party to this whole saga? Surely that is not correct.

The military leadership is not party to the parliamentary committee that is chalking out the plan for future interactions with America.

I think you are being too emotional about this

I can't help it yaar, mujhe toh rona araha hai at the depths that we as a country have stooped to. Don't you feel the same way? What is the value of life? Now people will aspire to get hit by US consulate staff and get some money.

US bringing to Pakistan > Lives for money Program. I just want to know what is my rate?

What a pathetic decision. So, so shameful. Flags should be left at half mast today in national sorrow.

The military leadership is not party to the parliamentary committee that is chalking out the plan for future interactions with America.

Thats not right.. Nothing can be negotiated without the consent of GHQ. GHQ has a big say on state's foreign policy. Parliamentary committee is bound to the guidelines prescribed by defence cabinet committee which includes military leadership.

Back
Top Bottom