What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
General John Allen was in discussion with Kayani yesterday, asking for more cooperation. Could be a reprisal attacks for not agreeing to their terms. This was targeted and it wasn't a mistake.

But the question is, why we didn't respond quickly and powerfully. We must admit our mistakes and weaknesses too. And the second thing is, shutting only one of the two NATO supply lines for some days would be enough? Yet another question, can't we pubic all the MOUs signed by previous govt. with USA and NATO and revise all of them?

We want to attack the ones who attacked and killed our soldiers multiple times. Mistake can be tolerated once but its repeated crime against soldiers in uniform. No BULL$HIT accepted here.

This was no mistake. This was intended by Gen John Allen. He is credited for carrying out shady ops in Iraq, like invoking Shia-Sunni violence to take the offensive off the US forces stationed there. He is a shady character. And its quite telling he was in a meeting just yesterday with Kayani asking for more border cooperation with Pakistan. We all know Pakistan has always refused access to the US getting boots on the ground.

This could be this psychopaths way of showing who is the boss.

He is supposed to see the Afghanistan wind down... So he has been given the ugly job of carrying out such missions.

What an idiotic comment? Firstly the border there something akin to Arunachal Pradesh i.e. not demarcated. Chinese march in whenever they feel like. The Helo will fire a missile as per the co-ordinates it recieves. The incident happened 2.5 miles from the not recognised but IB. Do you mean to say the artillary duels which kill 100s on both sides of the IB (India Pakistan) happen when the gun actually crosses the border to fire? Love how Indian sitting 1000 miles away have a better idea of this incident.

How far is London from that place?

Khanz, although it is sad to see the death of other human beings especfially soldiers of other countries, but we afghans have lost hunderds of thousands of innocent lives(some say millions) in the last 3 decades---thanks to all of those who have made us our afghanistan a Misaristan, that includes Americans and Pakistanis as well as the others. You have lost 25 soldiers and we have lost the whole country Lets dont go off topic.

abe tamiz nahi hai yaha q aata hai???

what is afghanistan today is just because of you afghans, afghans are not immature to play in others hands, they are not retarded, have same IQ like others do, you invited soviets to your land, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FATE, now go from here

I replied to them and pointed out Indian Army's record is worse than NATO, but ofcourse you smgly jumped in to increase your post count.

its very clear who's trying to increase his post here......

btw, in view of the sentiments of pakistanis, i won't post on this thread again, but please throw out this troll.....salam.....

you know guys when you are in the army **** happens ....just get over it......

its very clear who's trying to increase his post here......

btw, in view of the sentiments of pakistanis, i won't post on this thread again, but please throw out this troll.....salam.....

After eating the bird, the cat decides to go and confess its sins in the Church. Pathetic attempt at currying favors from the MODS.

General John Allen was in discussion with Kayani yesterday, asking for more cooperation. Could be a reprisal attacks for not agreeing to their terms. This was targeted and it wasn't a mistake.

Agreed, they are giving message. Could be that they asked for action against people who attacked them in Afghanistan. Pakistan refused and this is the result.

Which means more could follow.

SIR ZIAD HAMID.......... I am wanna here his comments yarr.

Oh man, try to understand...our dead are more important to them than their own.

Actually the irony of this all (with the same dates etc) may be the reasons for some of the off topic posts by Indian members

Khanz, although it is sad to see the death of other human beings especfially soldiers of other countries, but we afghans have lost hunderds of thousands of innocent lives(some say millions) in the last 3 decades---thanks to all of those who have made us our afghanistan a Misaristan, that includes Americans and Pakistanis as well as the others. You have lost 25 soldiers and we have lost the whole country Lets dont go off topic.

We didn't ask Russia/America to attack afghanistan. when they attacked and you were crying for help, we helped you guys and now you are saying u lost millions of lives. Check your history for the cause of these attacks and keep your self updated and don't blame others for your own ****.
We have no problem if you people want to live a life of slavery and also you cannot be a pashtun you must be one of those traitor Northern Alliance because they supported Russia and also America. Pashtun people never ever will live a slavery life.

How far is London from that place?

Thats is why I have reserved my comments on what actually happened but you and your countrymen have been shedding crocodile tears by posting insane comments like how your heart falsely bleeds for the dead PA men.

dont u know medina was surrounded by 3 superpowers persian babylon and roman empire?what happened?

They use to have great leaders and we have beghairat leaders.

IF ALLAH PROMISES YOU THAT HE WILL HELP AND GIVE U A VICTORY AGAINST AGGRESSORS AND TELLS US TO FIGHT INSTEAD OF RUNNING THEN WHY SHOULD I BELEIVE U I BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND I BELEIVE IN HIS COMMANDS NOT UR ADVICE.

I personally think U.S should be declared official enemy by pakistan.

NASRUN MINALLAHI WA FATHUN QARREEB.DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Help from Allah and success is near.

Pakistan's military will take serious action if any attack took place in its territory - ISPR (mins ago - Nov 2011). Dauntingly similar statement was issued after OBL raid in May 2011. No resignations? No accountability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom