What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gift" for all Stake holders and Great Warriors "Defenders" .....

392149_2432448045457_1079314629_32573140_226666258_n.jpg

Pak Army Zindabad :angry: :pakistan:

[SIZE=6]Et TU Brutus[/SIZE]

RESPONSE IF I WAS THE CHIEF
1 CLOSE ALL THE EMBASSIES OF NATO STATES
2 RETAILATE A MISSILE FOR A MISSILE A BOMB FOR A BOM AND A BULLET FOR A BULLET AND MAN FOR A MAN
3 SUPPORT AFGHAN TALIBAN OPENLY AND GIVE THEM SUPPORT
4 RAISE MILITIAS IN THE CITIES
5 OPEN WEAPONS DEPOTS FOR THE PATRIOTS AND THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT SEND THEM TO BORDER
6 MAKE ANNOUCEMENT OF FIRST USE OF NUKES
7 RECALL ALL AMBASSADORS OF PAKISTAN FROM NATO STATES
8 STOP ALL THE COOPERTATION WITH NATO
9 SIGN A MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT WITH CHINA IRAN
10 FIND ALL THOSE WHO WORK FOR NATO AND HANG THEM PUBLICLLY
11 SUPPORT HAMAS HIZBOLLAH AND IRAN
12 SIGN MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT WITH NORTH KOREA
13 SEND BATTALION TO BORDER OF ISRAEL
14 GIVE WEAPONS AND MILITARY TRAINING TO TALIBAN

what a shame we have brain dead ppl like u in Pakistan........................

This is a really sad moment for us due to loss of many soldiers and on ther other hand, Indian fellows are just having fun and placing ir relevant statements here.Tell me dears, hw can we trust you.Can you give any one example when you were with in time of hardship.Metality only change when smeone shws his/her great attitude and sampathy in time of difficulty.
Thats called 'A friend in need is a friend in need'.

Secondly, Yes guys its our right to crticised leadership for failing to stop such attacks.But at same time do nt loose unity ad do not loose patience.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Saturday lodged a protest “in the strongest terms” with Nato and the United States over an attack on a Paksitani border post, which security officials said killed 20 soldiers.

“Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has strongly condemned the Nato/ISAF (International Security Assistance Force) attack on the Pakistani post,” the foreign ministry announced.

“On his directions, the matter in being taken up by the foreign ministry, in the strongest terms, with Nato and the US,” it added.

Brother, army cannot do anything without civilian government permission.
this is a big joke.when u go and slap a gaurd standing outside ARMY HQ on his face does he calls government and asks for permission to slap u back?if it dosnt apply to citizens of pakistan then why it should apply to nato or pakistani people are 2nd class citizens in pakistan?
This is an excuse we fire on those who fire on us not wait for the PM to awakened from his sleep after a whole night of drinking and ask if i can fire back

Which in turn would give Pakistan an excuse to take out the Air Bases where these American & Nato Jets take off from!

Pakistan does not possess the capability to do that..

i request india members to not troll here, it is a very sad news for pakistan, to display some manners and human behaviour, please dont be so insensitive to the lives lost

what a shame we have brain dead ppl like u in Pakistan........................
brain dead?lol what did israeli ambassador to india said about pakistan yesterday?let answer that and we know who is brain dead.
israeli soliders are on LOC under the guise of military trainers their drones are flying near lahore and u call me brain dead?lol i think u r dead but only ur brain works.its a nexus of nato israel and india against pakistan.911 bahana afghanistan thikana pakistan nishana

Last edited by a moderator:
100 killed and 250 injured just laying mines, shows the IA's professionalism.

If the balance 500 were killed in artillery duels and you still did not attack the PA than why are Indians here encouraging a war with NATO?

So no biggie.. dont retaliate.. no skin off India's back.. and wait for the next time...

I dont think anythig has happend to your men?
ahhh here he comes
ur land is used against pakistan
ur land remember if mazar sharif is a nuke wasteland dont blame us then or do something about it before its too late

25 Unflinching fallen heroes. Government's
silence will only lead to the decline of our
men's morale. Let's not deprive Our gallant
men on land from their right of "Air
Protection"-when they need it

When did Indian Army men die you troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom