What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a big joke.when u go and slap a gaurd standing outside ARMY HQ on his face does he calls government and asks for permission to slap u back?if it dosnt apply to citizens of pakistan then why it should apply to nato or pakistani people are 2nd class citizens in pakistan?
This is an excuse we fire on those who fire on us not wait for the PM to awakened from his sleep after a whole night of drinking and ask if i can fire back

Brother, my slap and fighting a full scale war with a super power has a lot of difference. As far as the retaliation of the soldiers is concern the report says they fired bullets on helicopters in return.

General John Allen was in discussion with Kayani yesterday, asking for more cooperation. Could be a reprisal attacks for not agreeing to their terms. This was targeted and it wasn't a mistake.

i think it was mistake and mistake happens b/w friends:)

what a hell you thinking about... :smokin:

we should give them warning to not do this act again for sustaining the relationship.. this is not a minor incident but have the loss of life... As nato work on war and terrorism but these soldiers are not terrorists.. this is the best claim to fulfill the loss of life as can as possible if the army clear the post on Afgan border than the massive problems will existing for All Security force inside Afganistan..:flame:
Think for this right know...

ahhh here he comes
ur land is used against pakistan
ur land remember if mazar sharif is a nuke wasteland dont blame us then or do something about it before its too late

Khanz, although it is sad to see the death of other human beings especfially soldiers of other countries, but we afghans have lost hunderds of thousands of innocent lives(some say millions) in the last 3 decades---thanks to all of those who have made us our afghanistan a Misaristan, that includes Americans and Pakistanis as well as the others. You have lost 25 soldiers and we have lost the whole country Lets dont go off topic.

Expect Nato to come up with a lame excuse of shifting blame on faulty Afghan intel or perhaps make up a story of a known terrorist they were targeting.

We want to attack the ones who attacked and killed our soldiers multiple times. Mistake can be tolerated once but its repeated crime against soldiers in uniform. No BULL$HIT accepted here.

NATO/US used to invade pakistani sovereignty regularly with the help of pak army and launches Drone attacks.

But now they have attacked Pak army itself, this one is first.

But I think now, many pakistani members will realize that they used to say "Pak hold US by neck as controls US supplies" is false statement. It holds no trump card against US.

Brother, my slap and fighting a full scale war with a super power has a lot of difference. As far as the retaliation of the soldiers is concern the report says they fired bullets on helicopters in return.
dont u know medina was surrounded by 3 superpowers persian babylon and roman empire?what happened?IF ALLAH PROMISES YOU THAT HE WILL HELP AND GIVE U A VICTORY AGAINST AGGRESSORS AND TELLS US TO FIGHT INSTEAD OF RUNNING THEN WHY SHOULD I BELEIVE U I BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND I BELEIVE IN HIS COMMANDS NOT UR ADVICE.
NASRUN MINALLAHI WA FATHUN QARREEB.DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Its people like you, who expect terrorists to avenge an attack on Pakistani army, that make the world believe that there is no difference between Pakistani armed forces and terrorists and both of them are 2 sides of the same coin..

Grow up.. You are doing a disservice to your army when you expect terrorists to do their work

Also means they have no faith in Army.

You mean the helo in question was working under the impression it was within Afghanistan?

What an idiotic comment? Firstly the border there something akin to Arunachal Pradesh i.e. not demarcated. Chinese march in whenever they feel like. The Helo will fire a missile as per the co-ordinates it recieves. The incident happened 2.5 miles from the not recognised but IB. Do you mean to say the artillary duels which kill 100s on both sides of the IB (India Pakistan) happen when the gun actually crosses the border to fire? Love how Indian sitting 1000 miles away have a better idea of this incident.

General John Allen was in discussion with Kayani yesterday, asking for more cooperation. Could be a reprisal attacks for not agreeing to their terms. This was targeted and it wasn't a mistake.

Americans don't react like that in emotions (like Pakistanis/Indians) their every action is backed by well thought of plans.

It is shame to lose the life of soldiers from the hands of so called allies. I am not sure what NATO / US would have done if Pak helicopter fired on their sleeping soldiers " by mistake ".

Come on AA not this insanity from you atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom