What's new

National Animal of India and pakistan

What is this thread for ? Are we trying to match the trolling standards of a certain country now ?

Himalayan goat is a beautiful animal like most animals ( except reptiles). They should be proud of having it as the national animal .
Exactly. It is extremely agile animal, its a miracle that they can climb steep mountains.
Qatar has oryx as national animal, it looks majestic.
l.jpg

The cutest crearues in Earth history i.e dogs evolved from these guys , if I am not wrong .

No offense , but Is it me or your choice is really horrible/strange , you call wolves the cutest creatures and you also love reptiles :whistle:

Markhor was chosen by Jinnah when he went to Quetta, Balochistan. Markhor is BALOCHISTANI animal, not a Himalayan, also it's a endagered species. We have endagendered species like Markhor, Snow Leopard, Indus River Dolphin, and also the biggest to smallest animals in the world, Pigmy Shrew to Blue whale.

150px-A_tiger_in_Pilibhit_Tiger_Reserve.jpg

150px-Peacockbench.jpg

150px-Ophiophagus_hannah2.jpg

150px-Southern_Plains_Gray_Langurs_India_1.jpg

150px-IndianElephant.jpg

Out of all the animals in India, I believe these are the ones that represent it the most.

national animal, national bird, national reptile, national icon, national heritage animal

f that river dolphin.

What is the point of a national animal?

You still didnt get it?

your country mate is a troll lover, so often he does something like this either in form of a thread or his comments in a particular thread to create a troll bate , after that he disappears as if he was never here on this forum and leave people trolling, arguing and passing sarcastic comments while sitting aside quietly he enjoys it .

And the good thing is he will never let you have a slightest of glimpse of his intentions but for those who are good enough to perceive what is coming towards them by knowing his past behavior

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom