What's new

National Animal of India and pakistan

Besides if anyone wants to see what goat can do to tiger/lion watch Battle at Kreuger :))

Stupid Indians, goat is beating tiger, while tiger is so wimp it has to attack a wounded goat :)

which battle of kruger you are talking about my friend? if you are talking about the one from kruger national park.. then it's between lions & cape bufallos. You don't find tigers in kruger.. or for that matter anywhere else in Africa.

lol..ISI has no more remained a powerful spy agency...it has now become a terrorist group acknowledged by almost all countries …so, try hard to not to make you labeled as born and brought up by a terrorist!

Lol. When did that happen?

lol..ISI has no more remained a powerful spy agency...it has now become a terrorist group acknowledged by almost all countries …so, try hard to not to make you labeled as born and brought up by a terrorist!
since when does india represents 'almost all countries'?

Besides, this type of thread, I would expect to see on Bharat-Rakshak, not on PDF, so do excuse me if I hurt too much Indians emotions :lol:

Better say Giant King Cobra
21653.jpg

Holy shi* .

Take a look at this , from India .

Last edited by a moderator:
national bird of Pakistan
150px-Alectoris-chukar-001.jpg

Chukar

national reptile of Pakistan

150px-Persiancrocodile.jpg

Crocodile

National fish of Pakistan

150px-Mahasher.JPG

Mahasher

National amphibian of Pakistan

150px-Bufo_stomaticus04.jpg

marbled toad

dude, u seems to be educated..can u pls bother to google if u dont read international eNews Papers..

and Pakistan???? Next Iraq??? rofl!!

ISI kicks Indian *** everyday of course yur pathetic and wimp government will call it terrorist organizaton :)

@ All Pakistani Friends -Its Incewolf who starts inflammatory posts, so we have no choice then do retailate! I have no personal frustration against Pakistani...guess, we get along well :-)

ISI kicks Indian *** everyday of course yur pathetic and wimp government will call it terrorist organizaton :)

did u mean, Nato who kicks ur arse almost daily?? lol :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom