What's new

National Animal of India and pakistan

What is this thread for ? Are we trying to match the trolling standards of a certain country now ?

Himalayan goat is a beautiful animal like most animals ( except reptiles). They should be proud of having it as the national animal .
Exactly. It is extremely agile animal, its a miracle that they can climb steep mountains.
Qatar has oryx as national animal, it looks majestic.
l.jpg

The cutest crearues in Earth history i.e dogs evolved from these guys , if I am not wrong .

No offense , but Is it me or your choice is really horrible/strange , you call wolves the cutest creatures and you also love reptiles :whistle:

Markhor was chosen by Jinnah when he went to Quetta, Balochistan. Markhor is BALOCHISTANI animal, not a Himalayan, also it's a endagered species. We have endagendered species like Markhor, Snow Leopard, Indus River Dolphin, and also the biggest to smallest animals in the world, Pigmy Shrew to Blue whale.

150px-A_tiger_in_Pilibhit_Tiger_Reserve.jpg

150px-Peacockbench.jpg

150px-Ophiophagus_hannah2.jpg

150px-Southern_Plains_Gray_Langurs_India_1.jpg

150px-IndianElephant.jpg

Out of all the animals in India, I believe these are the ones that represent it the most.

national animal, national bird, national reptile, national icon, national heritage animal

f that river dolphin.

What is the point of a national animal?

You still didnt get it?

your country mate is a troll lover, so often he does something like this either in form of a thread or his comments in a particular thread to create a troll bate , after that he disappears as if he was never here on this forum and leave people trolling, arguing and passing sarcastic comments while sitting aside quietly he enjoys it .

And the good thing is he will never let you have a slightest of glimpse of his intentions but for those who are good enough to perceive what is coming towards them by knowing his past behavior

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom