What's new

National Animal of India and pakistan

That's funny, the Royal Bengal Tiger is also a symbol of Bangladesh :confused:
India came up with Royal Bengal Tiger as a National Animal in 50's,Bangladesh probably in/after 70's :D

Add Myanmar,South Korea and Vietnam to the list with national animal's as Tiger

@ All Pakistani Friends -Its Incewolf who starts inflammatory posts, so we have no choice then do retailate! I have no personal frustration against Pakistani...guess, we get along well :-)

did u mean, Nato who kicks ur arse almost daily?? lol :-)

who started this thread?? :azn:

national bird of Pakistan
150px-Alectoris-chukar-001.jpg

Chukar

national reptile of Pakistan

150px-Persiancrocodile.jpg

Crocodile

National fish of Pakistan

150px-Mahasher.JPG

Mahasher

National amphibian of Pakistan

150px-Bufo_stomaticus04.jpg

marbled toad

Animals are nothing to make fun of... I will eat cow tomorrow u happy??

guess Icewolf has been banned.....i guess he is chinese in disguise, as only chinese can do such level of trolling!

guess Icewolf has been banned.....i guess he is chinese in disguise, as only chinese can do such level of trolling!

Not really. Have you heard how if you are vaccinated to kill some special sort of virus/insects. Their new generation would more resistible to that drug/vaccine and upcoming generation more and more resistible.

Same theory applies to trolls. There are new species out there who have adapted to forum so much that they can troll all day long without getting banned. For example, Icewolf. :)

Turkish dog kangal , one of the strongest and cutest dog in world ( maybe strongest)

kangal-dog-12.jpg

Adult+Kangal.jpg

1101.jpg

Kangal-puppy.jpg

28.jpg

aksaray malak - ugly dog but strong

086dfdd8f0fda483med.jpg

images

Not really. Have you heard how if you are vaccinated to kill some special sort of virus/insects. Their new generation would more resistible to that drug/vaccine and upcoming generation more and more resistible.

Same theory applies to trolls. There are new species out there who have adapted to forum so much that they can troll all day long without getting banned. For example, Icewolf. :)

If you think I am trolling report me... In my eyes i am responding to the trolls and some are just my opinion... Truth hurts :wave:

National fish of Pakistan

150px-Mahasher.JPG

Mahasher

National amphibian of Pakistan

150px-Bufo_stomaticus04.jpg

marbled toad
National Fish of India - Mackerel or Indian mackerel

indian%20mackerel.jpg

National Amphibian of India - We got none but to give a tough fight to the marbled toad....I nominate
sharad-pawar_le_1301648753.jpg

:lol::lol:

It looks that many pakistani's don't agree to the national animal as markhor, but do you all people know one thing that its a snake eater goat, thats whys its so special.

Animals are nothing to make fun of... I will eat cow tomorrow u happy??

Wtf?? am I making fun of Animals?? Seriously...

Go get your medicine fast as you are as usual loosing your senses again. And eat cow today, tomorrow and for the whole month why do you think I will care?

JD_In should be the national animal of india- :pop:-

the top one is kangal , believe me its very fast and agile , it kills wolfs by itself , theres videos it destroying a pitbull , my cousin has one and its fast and strong. the dog below kangal is actually heavier most of the time and slower

The ideal Kangal dogs should be calm, controlled, independent, and protective. They may be aloof towards strangers, but a well-socialized Kangal Dog is friendly with visitors and especially children. They must never be shy or vicious. A well-trained Kangal is sensitive and alert to changing situations, responding to threats with judicious warnings and courageous action if necessary. They make good guardians of livestock and humans alike, but they may not be suitable for inexperienced dog owners, as the independent intelligence of the Kangal makes for a difficult pupil. Due to their overwhelming strength, size and obedient temperament, Kangal dogs are now becoming popular in underground-illegal dog fights. In such circumstances, violent characteristics observed are brought out due to the dog's treatment by its owner; in most cases, these are quite degrading.

The Kangal Dog is not as heavy as some other mastiff breeds, allowing it greater speed and agility than larger dogs. Kangal dogs can reach speeds of up to 50 km (30 miles) per hour

Can this dog run? It is too massive.

Back
Top Bottom