What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed do, up for some bondage labor, cooking laborious meals in a sweltering kitchen followed by fulfilling your husband's every need? Or in a more moderated way- shying away from unknown men and being "modest".

this was a bit stereotypical? I am sure the person didn't mean it like that. Actually I don't know how this person mean it..... as if i care :D lolol

this was a bit stereotypical? I am sure the person didn't mean it like that. Actually I don't know how this person mean it..... as if i care :D lolol

Stereotypes emerge from where to begin with? Caring is up to you though. But I am a "liberal fascist" so do not pay heed to my words. :enjoy:

Alpha bro wats up???
im fyne. Just a little upset + a little more upset coz for the first time i have lost track of naswaristan.
U knw im the police chief + anti flirt chief here appointed by @Aeronaut

Oh okay, just didn't know what it meant or how it was being implied LOLOL :P thnx! haha

always there to help madam!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stereotypes emerge from where to begin with? Caring is up to you though. But I am a "liberal fascist" so do not pay heed to my words. :enjoy:
I don't know. I would never discard any part of me and that culture is a huge part of me....I think one needs to have a balance...take the things you find reasonable from both worlds.
But yes, if that person meant it in that sense, then I would be pissed...but I ignore and not fuss over these things :P

im fyne. Just a little upset + a little more upset coz for the first time i have lost track of naswaristan.
U knw im the police chief + anti flirt chief here appointed by @Aeronaut

Thats great and i m a lieutenant...:cheers: appointed by... i don't know who...:rofl: i think i was appointed by Pakistani Nationalist and neptune...:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I would never discard any part of me and that culture is a huge part of me....I think one needs to have a balance...take the things you find reasonable from both worlds.
But yes, if that person meant it in that sense, then I would be pissed...but I ignore and not fuss over these things :P

The middle path then, good- a sign of sure intellect. :agree:

Gotta get off the forum now though- need to sleep in another hour or so- so tc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom