What's new

Narendra Modi only has one migraine — Pakistan

Dude, Obama had been threatening Pakistan in 2008 during his election campaign. He did it repeatedly during his presidency as well. You are not posting anything new here.
Hope many more countries around the world would use "Pakistan" in their election campaigns :enjoy:

I guess this is a new idea :azn:

Hope many more countries around the world would use "Pakistan" in their election campaigns :enjoy:

I guess this is a new idea :azn:

Too bad for you, it's just USA and it's just words with no substance.

It is now a few minutes past six, and I have washed up last night's dishes, those few that were left over, and settled myself with a cup of coffee. A few minutes ago, I wrote detailed responses to an insecure Indian bhakt, a Malayali from Bombay, who now aligns himself with those who sought to kick him and his sort out of Bombay, for stealing jobs from lazy local Maharashtrians (Maratha is not a Maharashtrian, necessarily). He is so insecure that he has no other work to do but to enter PDF repeatedly under a fascinating variety of new names, until the Mods get fed up and kick him out, just as they do to RazPak or to the wonderful creature known as Markhor who threatened members of the forum. It is this insecure element that causes all the trouble. That is why I mention him, before answering yet another insecure person.

Indian were the filth. Even before when i joined this forum. In fact I joined this forum because of the reason that I saw so much overwhelming Indian filth rotting this forum making it unbearable for any Pakistani. You didn't deserve all that freedom and I openly blame this forum and its administration for that blunder.

Did you ever pause to ask what the Indians themselves thought? Did you ever consider that the entire segment, a very large segment, who resented the trouble-makers, wanted those creating noise and being quarrelsome to be kicked out, and that it was not done? But that was in the years immediately before the General Elections of India in 2014; it was particularly bad in that period, and it was bad specifically because of the Sanghis. What stopped you from appointing an Indian Mod with the responsibility for seeing that these easily detectables scumbags were stopped before they crossed 500 posts and turfed out? Do you think you were alone, are alone, to blame the administration for that blunder? However, some of the tension that existed may have been in your own mind.

I don't know what you are referring to, talking about seeing so much overwhelming Indian filth before even you joined, in 2010; there were elements coming in, and being VERY nasty, but quite certainly it wasn't as bad then as it became later. Some of us just stayed away from the forum in those later years; it was just too much to bear. And these are Indian members, and those same members were quite unfazed in earlier years. I think there may have been more to it than the developing crisis that brought you in.

It isn't about consoling ourselves. I am very confident about my ideas and beliefs and there is no Indian(no matter how well intention he or she is) who can change me from them. The thing is that I believe that we can't have coexistence with your kind. Neither back in 1947. Not 70 years later. I am in no delusion of friendship with you guys. Yes there should be debates. We can have debates with anyone. Americans, BD, Iranians and even those Afghans. But with you guys there is only a very tiny minority with whom we can even think to talk. As I said previously. You can't have debate and sanity with someone who lives and thrives on hate. Societies who give popular vote to murderers don't deserve sanity and discussion. That ship has long sailed for you guys. The thing you are calling "green filth" is nothing but Pakistani's disgust for all that filth that your countrymen have spread on this forum fort past many years.

Unfortunately, it was not a society that gave a popular vote to a murderer. First, regarding the popular vote; it was all of 31%. 69% of Indian society was not for it. Second, regarding the 'murderer'; not once, but several times over, right up to the Supreme Court, there were attempts made to incriminate that person. Each time, the effort failed; there was insufficient evidence to stand up to the test of law. You might remember that in your country, just the same thing has happened with Hafeez Sayeed; we all know what we know, but we are all helpless about it in the face of the law and the administrators of that law. So in what way do you claim social superiority?

You say you can't have co-existence with India and with Indians. Please talk sense; I don't have to mince my words, I have nothing to prove, my views and my attitude towards Pakistan and towards Pakistanis who share my values are well known, here and in a dozen other places, and with that self-confidence that I will be understood and my rebuke will be taken in the spirit in which it is made, I can say that there is precisely co-existence between Pakistan and India, and that this co-existence is a slow burn for many Pakistanis and for many Indians. It is not about a society that elected a murderer to power; it is about a society that is not your own. And you know what? That is precisely what the Indian bhakt, the saffron chaddi wallahs, are. Only they wear saffron, your types, you included, wear green. Otherwise, in every single aspect, you and the Sanghis are one and the same. But not all Indians are Sanghis; not all Pakistanis are 'green' Sanghis. What the two sets of Sanghis have done is ruined things for those of us who felt that it was possible to do more than co-exist. And co-exist is something that you didn't feel you could do.

Again, you are dead wrong, @Areesh, in saying that co-existence is not possible, for the simple reason that WE ARE CO-EXISTING. There have been exceptions in the past; there has been more than one military misadventure, four, according to some, but none of these were from the Indian side - I couldn't care less whether you agree or not, regarding 1947-48 and regarding 1965; I saw it all at very close quarters in 1971, and I saw what happened in fair war and foul, later. Whether you like it or not, I can say, with my hand on my heart, and a strong and confident response, that there were no covert operations in your country, nothing that you can justly accuse us of, as recently as 2014; after that, I have lost touch, I really do not know, although for reasons that I have shared with the members here, it is extremely likely.

The bottom line is clear; the creeps that came flooding in were creeps in every language, and there were green creeps and khaki creeps. No point one of you blaming the other. In any case, leave me out of your love-making with your counter-parts. Just read the posts flying around them; it's like a cabaret.

If the admin is not tough with Sanghis, of both kinds, nobody else can salvage the situation.

Such ---Articles of self flatly can appear in Pak media only!!

A nuclear nation with no coffers.
No Governance.
Islamabad under siege for 2 weeks -- of Civil War

CPEC China is bleeding you.

Chinese were desperate for CPEC
Pakistan could have cut cost to only 10-12 Bn.
The chinese would have built road from KARACHI Xin jian for free as they were desperate -- But your Poor Negotiation skills lost the game.

Antiquated Airforce
No Navy
Armod Corp with Type 59 Tank

Where is the Threat !!

Here goes the low level endian troll :p
Why do you care about CEPC? So much obsession , from Indian pm to an ordinary indian. Big country with tiny heart they said, couldnt agree more.

Many people in India and abroad has such misconception but Modi has medicine for everybody. He is a master of diplomatic art of putting his enemy in place very systematically. He even put in place mighty (So called) china. Pakistan is becoming irrelevant slowly in power scenario of the world.
Pakistan's irrelevance can be clearly seen when you turn on an Indian news channel.

Target was not Pakistan but : Congress and one particular guy : Mani Shankar Aiyaar.

Mission was successful though !
Inst it a shame for a country that claims to be "world's largest democracy" ( nobody believes though) , for the masses to be fooled by such false propaganda?

Did i post a news article from Indian papers? NO
Despite the glaring 2000 km distance b/w Pakistan and Assam, Pakistan name was used in election campaign? YES
Does that prove a point? YES
Lol proves it very well.

And Indians armed with hindutva,brain farts, failed weapons projects and wet dreams...

Last but not the least.. Super powa India movie... With Europeans and others working as janitors in India...
Let them be happy at least in there wildest fantasies and dreams , at least they deserve that :p
As the ground realities are pretty disturbing for supa powa.

While Pakistani analysts are busy analyzing what and Why's of Modis statements in Gujarat elections.... Modi has already won the election and has moved on to next agenda item...
Nobody cares in Pakistan who wins. Modi has been a blessing for Pakistan, destroying the very fabric of Indian society, the polarization which could have never been achieved in any other way.

Back
Top Bottom