What's new

Narendra Modi only has one migraine — Pakistan

You need an even bigger one as u have missed almost all major news outlets in India
Did i post a news article from Indian papers? NO
Despite the glaring 2000 km distance b/w Pakistan and Assam, Pakistan name was used in election campaign? YES
Does that prove a point? YES

What is a country without economy? I would like to know
Every country has an economy. Some manage their economy better than others, China is doing good while Australia and Canada are growing at less than one percent per annum.

Point is , Is economy the only sore point for your nation ? Or there are other equally important issues which Pakistanis need to address. Or taking pride in creating headache for Modi, by a beautiful write-up would serve any purpose for your country. Diplomatically your country is facing a very challenging time. Even if Pakistan is a headache for Modi, does it make any sense to brag about it while China is worried about your country's political situation and America is threatening to use force against you inside your own territory.

Every country has an economy. Some manage their economy better than others, China is doing good while Australia and Canada are growing at less than one percent per annum.

Point is , Is economy the only sore point for your nation ? Or there are other equally important issues which Pakistanis need to address. Or taking pride in creating headache for Modi, by a beautiful write-up would serve any purpose for your country. Diplomatically your country is facing a very challenging time. Even if Pakistan is a headache for Modi, does it make any sense to brag about it while China is worried about your country's political situation and America is threatening to use force against you inside your own territory.

Dude, are you posting that's different now than the last 10-20 years? You are not posting anything new here.

Also, can you post the article under which you are claiming China is worried about the political situation?

Such ---Articles of self flatly can appear in Pak media only!!

A nuclear nation with no coffers.
No Governance.
Islamabad under siege for 2 weeks -- of Civil War

CPEC China is bleeding you.

Chinese were desperate for CPEC
Pakistan could have cut cost to only 10-12 Bn.
The chinese would have built road from KARACHI Xin jian for free as they were desperate -- But your Poor Negotiation skills lost the game.

Antiquated Airforce
No Navy
Armourd Corp with Type 59 Tank

What a pity!!

The hyperbole is strong in this one. Expect bharatis to make a mountain out of a molehill. Bloody idiots.

Dude, are you posting that's different now than the last 10-20 years? You are not posting anything new here.

Well, it's a news to me that your country has been in the same situation for the last 10-20 years. I was under the impression that Pakistan is under some kind of abnormal pressures.

Also, can you post the article under which you are claiming China is worried about the political situation?
You can watch you ex-PM statement of 14th of this month where he raised this issue.

As someone has pointed out, you are masters at destroying your own best assets. You have done it to every single thing that you were gifted to start with, and this forum is only a minor example. The reason it succeeded was purely because there was a dialogue between well-intentioned Pakistanis (not you) and well-intentioned Indians. When filth came in, it came in from both sides; on this thread itself you can see the evidence for the green filth. Instead of curbing filth, you chose to curb Indians; the easy way out, one that avoided confronting the situation that Pakistanis were behaving as badly as Indians. Now you have what that strategy brings, a singular echo-box that gives you your own voices over and over again, consoling yourselves, satisfying yourselves that all is well. It isn't, and the lassitude of the forum demonstrates what is happening. You got the wording wrong; you did not make life difficult for a few people on this forum, you made it difficult for the vast majority. Check your membership lists and see for yourselves. You also said nobody comes to your forum only to bash your country; wrong again. It should have been nobody comes to your forum. Not anymore.

Indian were the filth. Even before when i joined this forum. In fact I joined this forum because of the reason that I saw so much overwhelming Indian filth rotting this forum making it unbearable for any Pakistani. You didn't deserve all that freedom and I openly blame this forum and its administration for that blunder.

It isn't about consoling ourselves. I am very confident about my ideas and beliefs and there is no Indian(no matter how well intention he or she is) who can change me from them. The thing is that I believe that we can't have coexistence with your kind. Neither back in 1947. Not 70 years later. I am in no delusion of friendship with you guys. Yes there should be debates. We can have debates with anyone. Americans, BD, Iranians and even those Afghans. But with you guys there is only a very tiny minority with whom we can even think to talk. As I said previously. You can't have debate and sanity with someone who lives and thrives on hate. Societies who give popular vote to murderers don't deserve sanity and discussion. That ship has long sailed for you guys. The thing you are calling "green filth" is nothing but Pakistani's disgust for all that filth that your countrymen have spread on this forum fort past many years.

Such ---Articles of self flatly can appear in Pak media only!!

A nuclear nation with no coffers.
No Governance.
Islamabad under siege for 2 weeks -- of Civil War

CPEC China is bleeding you.

Chinese were desperate for CPEC
Pakistan could have cut cost to only 10-12 Bn.
The chinese would have built road from KARACHI Xin jian for free as they were desperate -- But your Poor Negotiation skills lost the game.

Antiquated Airforce
No Navy
Armod Corp with Type 59 Tank

Where is the Threat !!
Yet your women urinate and dedicate in the open. And delats are made to walk with a broom on their back. Please take your stench to those that listen

Many people in India and abroad has such misconception but Modi has medicine for everybody. He is a master of diplomatic art of putting his enemy in place very systematically. He even put in place mighty (So called) china. Pakistan is becoming irrelevant slowly in power scenario of the world.
Yet we are a big thorn in your Modi jeees rear

Do I need to explain more on who is keeping who united when a ex-DG of your army talks about a state election in India

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Eg...-Pakistan-army-exDG-wants-Ahmed-Patel-as.html

You did not read my comment of the ex-DG of Pakistan army talking about a state election in India ? or missed the elephant in the room
What' there to I am missing you guys talk about Pakistan like women talks about what need to be cooked tomorrow. Seems like indians have nothing to talk about in general election..
When you do there will be response and who ever talk about em imp part is its from Pakistan. Why Modi in hell talk about Pakistani is interfering In Gujrat election. It' a shame how india is so obsessed with Pakistan. Keep it going and your fire will burn you from inside. While we are chilling.

Well, it's a news to me that your country has been in the same situation for the last 10-20 years. I was under the impression that Pakistan is under some kind of abnormal pressures.

You can watch you ex-PM statement of 14th of this month where he raised this issue.

US has been threatening to come into Pakistan since 9/11, yes? Is that new? As far as Chinese statement is concerned, I'd like for you to give some sources so we know exactly what you are talking about.

Yet your women urinate and dedicate in the open. And delats are made to walk with a broom on their back. Please take your stench to those that listen

Yet we are a big thorn in your Modi jeees rear

Ohhhhh you love to remain in fool's paradise. That has become your passion. You can believe whatever you want but whole world knows who is a thorn and how you guys are treated in whole world.

Ohhhhh you love to remain in fool's paradise. That has become your passion. You can believe whatever you want but whole world knows who is a thorn and how you guys are treated in whole world.
Indians are treated well are they. Please flush the toilet.... oh you don't have one

US has been threatening to come into Pakistan since 9/11, yes? Is that new? As far as Chinese statement is concerned, I'd like for you to give some sources so we know exactly what you are talking about.

Post 9/11 Bush only threatened you once and Musharraf had his tail between his legs. Even I would like you to give some sources about U.S. threats to Pak in last 15 years. so we know exactly what you are talking about.

Post 9/11 Bush only threatened you once and Musharraf had his tail between his legs. Even I would like you to give some sources about U.S. threats to Pak in last 15 years. so we know exactly what you are talking about.

Dude, Obama had been threatening Pakistan in 2008 during his election campaign. He did it repeatedly during his presidency as well. You are not posting anything new here.

Back
Top Bottom