What's new

Narendra Modi only has one migraine — Pakistan

You had your chances. There was a strong school of thought cheering you on. Every opportunity was given the management, every chance was given to the more quarrelsome and thuggish members to change.

But you and your ilk didn't.

Yeah right.

When I joined India was ruled by an economist. Today it is ruled by an illiterate lunatic.

Guess who didn't improve!!!

We needed to bring some sanity to this forum and this is exactly what we did by putting bharatis in their place. You and your ilk never deserved the freedom they had on this forum. They don't deserve what they have right now.

Many people in India and abroad has such misconception but Modi has medicine for everybody. He is a master of diplomatic art of putting his enemy in place very systematically. He even put in place mighty (So called) china. Pakistan is becoming irrelevant slowly in power scenario of the world.
Its called looser denial mode where making Pakistan the enemy Modi can easily hide behind the facts its called deception and i know many Indians know it but majority doesn't understand here are Modi`s famous policies which back fired

https://thewire.in/184367/indias-economic-growth-slowdown-temporary-technical/

https://www.economicshelp.org/india/problems-indian-economy/

http://www.economicsdiscussion.net/...or-problems-faced-by-the-indian-economy/14140

Majority Indians voted for him for economic reforms not Pakistan bashing but hey its easy to blame others and failed your work .The Modi effect is wearing out quickly then expected and the Gujarat Election will have a say in this one as well since many Gujaratis are upset with recent Tax hikes and other measures

Yeah right.

When I joined India was ruled by an economist. Today it is ruled by an illiterate lunatic.

Guess who didn't improve!!!

We needed to bring some sanity to this forum and this is exactly what we did by putting bharatis in their place. You and your ilk never deserved the freedom they had on this forum. They don't deserve what they have right now.

When you joined, you were unpleasant, and that was when India was administered, not ruled, by an economist. Today, India is ruled by an illiterate lunatic, and you continue to be unpleasant. It is nice to know that some things never change.

What you brought to the forum is the kind of tone and language demonstrated by new members like Torch. That is what you have done; far from putting Indians in their place, you substituted sane, open-minded individuals with minds and thinking powers of their own with your own salad of toxic rubbish.

I am sure you are proud of your achievements. And I am sure you are proud of how the world looks on you. You opened the gates to the illiterate lunatics that you have in plenty. You gave them this well-regulated, well-balanced forum, that only needed the bigots from both sides, you included, to be booted out, but instead, you gave them the keys to the place. They don't deserve what they have right now.

When you joined, you were unpleasant, and that was when India was administered, not ruled, by an economist. Today, India is ruled by an illiterate lunatic, and you continue to be unpleasant. It is nice to know that some things never change.

What you brought to the forum is the kind of tone and language demonstrated by new members like Torch. That is what you have done; far from putting Indians in their place, you substituted sane, open-minded individuals with minds and thinking powers of their own with your own salad of toxic rubbish.

I am sure you are proud of your achievements. And I am sure you are proud of how the world looks on you. You opened the gates to the illiterate lunatics that you have in plenty. You gave them this well-regulated, well-balanced forum, that only needed the bigots from both sides, you included, to be booted out, but instead, you gave them the keys to the place. They don't deserve what they have right now.

A ripe fruit always turns rotten given time.

P.S. Hi! How are things?

A ripe fruit always turns rotten given time.

P.S. Hi! How are things?

That could be an ambiguous statement, but holds true in both the institutional and the personal context.

I'm fine, apart from an unexpected bout of ill-health, and the resultant boredom lying in bed. Do look at the OP; brilliant writing.

I might be unpleasant to you or other Indians. Not others. That is one pain only you guys feel and I don't mind it either.

I don't know who is torch or what he is doing. I don't care. But the fact is that Indians never deserved anyone sane. That is unfortunate on our part. We got an enemy who never deserved anything sane or humble from us. You are not like any other society. You are the society that thrives on hate and is built on ignorance. Such kind of societies don't deserve sanity.

I made this forum a place where nobody joins thinking that he has a free ride to bash Pakistan in front of Pakistanis on a Pakistani platform. I made it a place where such lunatics get a good treatment for their bigotry for my country. That obviously would have discouraged some lunatics and might have made them to stay away. Well good. Yes I am proud of it.

I might be unpleasant to you or other Indians. Not others. That is one pain only you guys feel and I don't mind it either.

Let me hasten to reassure you; your unpleasantness is something I observe at a clinical distance. It causes me no pain whatsoever.

I don't know who is torch or what he is doing. I don't care. But the fact is that Indians never deserved anyone sane.

You're proving your point with irresistible clarity. LOL.

That is unfortunate on our part. We got an enemy who never deserved anything sane or humble from us. You are not like any other society. You are the society that thrives on hate and is built on ignorance. Such kind of societies don't deserve sanity.

Yes, I can see that you saw my hatred and my ignorance first-hand.

I made this forum a place where nobody joins thinking that he has a free ride to bash Pakistan in front of Pakistanis on a Pakistani platform. I made it a place where such lunatics get a good treatment for their bigotry for my country. That obviously would have discouraged some lunatics and might have made them to stay away. Well good. Yes I am proud of it.

YOU made this place this, that and the other? What an overinflated balloon. It was Niaz, Oscar and Kaptaan who made this place, with dozens of others, too many to name, who raised the level to marvellous heights. It was an outstanding bunch of Moderators and Administrators, with several unfortunate exceptions, who protected decent people, both Indian and Pakistani, from the rabid, mad-dog excesses of both Pakistani and Indian crazies, like yourself.

You had nothing to do with it.

And people started staying away when the Moderators changed, and a new set took over who took care to frame Indians, good, bad and indifferent. You didn't figure, except as the unpleasant heap on the pavement left by a neighbour who didn't do his duty by his dog and by the community. Don't kid yourself. You were a horrible mistake let loose on the world, and you continue to be one.

There is nothing you have to be proud about, except being a hero in your own eyes, and in the eyes of those Pakistanis who believe that they will retrieve the situation by fighting battles on the Internet. Good luck, and may you never live to learn how stupidly mistaken you were.

Let me hasten to reassure you; your unpleasantness is something I observe at a clinical distance. It causes me no pain whatsoever.

You showed unpleasantness. I said it only belongs to you and your ilk.

If it doesn't cause no pain to you then good for you.

You're proving your point with irresistible clarity. LOL.

Well that's what you deserve. The days of sweet talking are over. You don't deserve it.

YOU made this place this, that and the other? What an overinflated balloon. It was Niaz, Oscar and Kaptaan who made this place, with dozens of others, too many to name, who raised the level to marvellous heights. It was an outstanding bunch of Moderators and Administrators, with several unfortunate exceptions, who protected decent people, both Indian and Pakistani, from the rabid, mad-dog excesses of both Pakistani and Indian crazies, like yourself.

Well the guys you have named. Believe me even they hate the filth that users belonging to your nationality(only) brought to this forum. Even they were disgusted of the crap that you guys bring to this forum. No wonder even Oscar was abused on that another Indian forum.

The new set of moderators were forced to frame Indians by Indians themselves. How long you guys hoped to abuse hospitality shown on this forum and didn't expect any change in policy in return? There is a limit right? Well in India being filthy has no limit but we have.

We are not fighting any battle on internet. This is a purely Indian delusion. Yeah we did made life difficult for few people on this forum and this is what we would continue to do. Nobody comes to our forum only bash our country. No free ride on it. Not anymore.

@Ocean The pain is evident. ;)

Not 'you guys' please.These are a few surviving Indians on the forum, and two of them look odd on these pulpits. For instance, @Gurjot.S doesn't really belong; he is normally quite balanced. Nor does @Alphacharlie.
His (Alphacharlie) reply was indication of deep bias he didn't even try to counter what was written in the article while the article is still open to debate and criticism.
Unfortunately i come across such people more commonly on our forums hence the frustration.

You showed unpleasantness. I said it only belongs to you and your ilk.

If it doesn't cause no pain to you then good for you.

Well that's what you deserve. The days of sweet talking are over. You don't deserve it.

Well the guys you have named. Believe me even they hate the filth that users belonging to your nationality(only) brought to this forum. Even they were disgusted of the crap that you guys bring to this forum. No wonder even Oscar was abused on that another Indian forum.

The new set of moderators were forced to frame Indians by Indians themselves. How long you guys hoped to abuse hospitality shown on this forum and didn't expect any change in policy in return? There is a limit right? Well in India being filthy has no limit but we have.

We are not fighting any battle on internet. This is a purely Indian delusion. Yeah we did made life difficult for few people on this forum and this is what we would continue to do. Nobody comes to our forum only bash our country. No free ride on it. Not anymore.

@Ocean The pain is evident. ;)
Bhai pain evident hee nahi persistent hai aur rahay ga bhi. LMAO.
for the longest time he has absued negative rating right against pakistani posters and gotten away with it yet he has the gal to complain.

Such ---Articles of self flatly can appear in Pak media only!!

A nuclear nation with no coffers.
No Governance.
Islamabad under siege for 2 weeks -- of Civil War

CPEC China is bleeding you.

Chinese were desperate for CPEC
Pakistan could have cut cost to only 10-12 Bn.
The chinese would have built road from KARACHI Xin jian for free as they were desperate -- But your Poor Negotiation skills lost the game.

Antiquated Airforce
No Navy
Armod Corp with Type 59 Tank

Where is the Threat !!
yet you indians are constantly scared of a attack from pakistan. if you are so mighty and pak so weak why doesn't india ever give a strong reply to pakistan.
Modi didn't even produce 1 piece of evidence when indias biggest opposition party asked him for proof of surgical strikes.

here we have the worlds best and most watched news channel CNN making a mockery out of indias Sur Ji Kal strikes.

THE electoral battles of India are fought on the playing fields of Pakistan. Once again, this time in the Gujarat state elections, the dog-eared Pakistani card is being played to reincarnate Indian nationalism. It was not so long ago, during the Assam state elections, that Assamese were warned of a threat from Pakistan, a distant enemy located over 2,000 kilometres away. Now it’s western Gujarat’s turn to be similarly intimidated.
Didnt bother reading beyond this,,just a simple google search will reveal the election agenda of BJP in assam during polls,i.e. rights for sons of soil(jati,mati,bheti),,,,but ofcourse there was a big promise frm Modi himself before polls,tht illegal bangladesis will have to go back aftr may16 of tht very year.3yrs passed but tht touted may16 never came.
Well just like congress,,bjp too is just big talk no substance on major promises,,just power hungry nothng else.
Neway thts besides the point here,Pakistan rhetoric plays no role in Assam politics,,thr r better n much more polarising issues to be exploited thn bhayya rivalry,similar in southern states.premise of the article is just plain false

His (Alphacharlie) reply was indication of deep bias he didn't even try to counter what was written in the article while the article is still open to debate and criticism.
Unfortunately i come across such people more commonly on our forums hence the frustration
Pakistan was doing good under Nawaz Sharif until Modi invited him to India.

Since then problems for Nawaz and Pakistan started cropping up.

You might be aware of the present political, economical and diplomatic situation of your country which might or might not have something to do with Modi regime.

But such topics will not be discussed here

Therefore Indians members who are yet to be banned come to this forum to have some fun and trolling instead of debate.

Frustrated members are leaving this forum silently.

You guys have the uncanny ability to destroy every asset which you have been blessed with.

Regards

Modi didn't even produce 1 piece of evidence when indias biggest opposition party asked him for proof of surgical strikes
India's 'Biggest Opposition Party' is being clinically decimated by Modi for asking for proofs.

Btw Pakistan missed an opportunity to attack India whan Modi claimed surgical strikes. Pakistan could have started the war and captured Kashmir since India admittedly started the aggression.

Array yaar logo kiyun is BC ko itne ihmiyat dete ho......MOdi ki ammi ne is ko bataya that.....Beta Modi tere paidaish mae Pakistan ka hath hai....yaad nahin tumhare pita the kon..itne sary the...

Back
Top Bottom