What's new

NA 125 rigging proved.

If chaudary Nisar is concerned then what would you say when kanwar dilshad former election commissioner -turned vociferous supporter of current demands of pti argues that after a specified period of time ink on ballot papers cannot be proved which Nisar reiterated after having given this specific statement in parliament which you are reffering to.

Anyways if someone has done wrong then he should be brought to Justice and be punished.
I support imran khan's demands but the way he is doing this is not very much innocent to me.
And plz don't u say that I am taking side of pmln. Not every time u need to choose sides
Asma Jahangir should stay with human rights and stay away from politics, she has no place and no qualifications pertaining to this discussion.
No, not everybody is innocent. The party that hid behind stay orders and constantly opposed investigation (PMLN) had something to hide - not completely innocent, especially after we had Chaudhry Nisar in parliament saying that 70 thousand votes are unverified. That doesn't sound very innocent to me.

In most constituencies, the investigation was stopped because of stay orders, which is why it took them 15 months, they weren't allowed to investigate for most of that time.
ECP rejects NA-125 re-polling request, Saad Rafique declared winner – The Express Tribune
Thumb verification in NA-154: SC vacates stay order – The Express Tribune
NA-122 recount: LHC stays tribunal proceedings – The Express Tribune

If chaudary Nisar is concerned then what would you say when kanwar dilshad former election commissioner -turned vociferous supporter of current demands of pti argues that after a specified period of time ink on ballot papers cannot be proved which Nisar reiterated after having given this specific statement in parliament which you are reffering to.
That is because they used the wrong ink - the point of magnetic ink was to allow verification. Somehow, that magnetic ink was screwed with so much that it didn't work - i.e: there were massive irregularities in the magnetic ink system.
Election fraud: The curious case of magnetic ink – The Express Tribune
A blot on the electoral record: Minister, ECP officials silent on magnetic ink – The Express Tribune
Nadra admits magnetic ink was useless - thenews.com.pk
Thumb prints verifiable irrespective of ink quality, PCER informed - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
ECP, PCSIR trade blame over magnetic ink – The Express Tribune
Blame game: ECP, PCSIR unwilling to take responsibility for magnetic ink issues – The Express Tribune

Anyways if someone has done wrong then he should be brought to Justice and be punished.
I support imran khan's demands but the way he is doing this is not very much innocent to me.
Right, so what way should he do it then? He spent fourteen months in courts and tribunals, all he got was stay orders and gol-mol.
PTI wants recount with fingerprint verification in 4 constituencies – The Express Tribune
Published: May 15, 2013 -4 days after the election, 14 months before the protest

Election rigging: Imran Khan presents 2000-page white paper – The Express Tribune
Published: August 21, 2013 - 3 months after the elections, 1 year before the protests.

Imran warns Nawaz of 'tsunami march' if demands not met - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Updated Jun 28, 2014 - 2 months before the protests

PTI Charter of Demands on Electoral Reforms (May 11, 2014)
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 - 3 Months before the protests started

Imran Khan calls for complete audit of 2013 elections à la Afghan polls – The Express Tribune
Published: July 15, 2014. A month before the protest march.
The only reason they're investigating it now is because Imran Khan pushed for it. What other way did he have?

And plz don't u say that I am taking side of pmln. Not every time u need to choose sides
I am not saying you are taking side of PMLN but, this time, when its about justice, you do need to chose a side.

That is because they used the wrong ink - the point of magnetic ink was to allow verification. Somehow, that magnetic ink was screwed with so much that it didn't work - i.e: there were massive irregularities in the magnetic ink system.
Election fraud: The curious case of magnetic ink – The Express Tribune
A blot on the electoral record: Minister, ECP officials silent on magnetic ink – The Express Tribune
Nadra admits magnetic ink was useless - thenews.com.pk
Thumb prints verifiable irrespective of ink quality, PCER informed - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
ECP, PCSIR trade blame over magnetic ink – The Express Tribune
Blame game: ECP, PCSIR unwilling to take responsibility for magnetic ink issues – The Express Tribune

Right, so what way should he do it then? He spent fourteen months in courts and tribunals, all he got was stay orders and gol-mol.
PTI wants recount with fingerprint verification in 4 constituencies – The Express Tribune
Published: May 15, 2013 -4 days after the election, 14 months before the protest

Election rigging: Imran Khan presents 2000-page white paper – The Express Tribune
Published: August 21, 2013 - 3 months after the elections, 1 year before the protests.

Imran warns Nawaz of 'tsunami march' if demands not met - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Updated Jun 28, 2014 - 2 months before the protests

PTI Charter of Demands on Electoral Reforms (May 11, 2014)
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 - 3 Months before the protests started

Imran Khan calls for complete audit of 2013 elections à la Afghan polls – The Express Tribune
Published: July 15, 2014. A month before the protest march.
The only reason they're investigating it now is because Imran Khan pushed for it. What other way did he have?

I am not saying you are taking side of PMLN but, this time, when its about justice, you do need to chose a side.

Yeah you are right but what would you say the about the time when he did not give up on nawaz's resignation and government had agreed lots of his conditions and khan sb continued to remain in the state of denial of accepted-conditions. If he gave up at that time then by now the problem would have been solved.
And plz do tell me if judicial commission denies the allegations of pti and its cohorts by saying that there was not preplanned rigging which benefitted pmln but irregularities did occur in constituencies of every person then what would u do?

Yeah you are right but what would you say the about the time when he did not give up on nawaz's resignation and government had agreed lots of his conditions and khan sb continued to remain in the state of denial of accepted-conditions. If he gave up at that time then by now the problem would have been solved.
And plz do tell me if judicial commission denies the allegations of pti and its cohorts by saying that there was not preplanned rigging which benefitted pmln but irregularities did occur in constituencies of every person then what would u do?
government had agreed lots of his conditions
The government agreed on nothing. They were just trying to stop IK's protest. Otherwise, they lied about accepting demands. It was a load of bull. They wanted the dharnay to finish then they'd stay behind their stay orders and no investigation would have taken place. They did the same for the first fourteen months after the elections.
If he gave up at that time then by now the problem would have been solved.
No, nothing would have been solved, there would have been no investigation and nobody would have been questioned.
On the other hand, If PMLN accepted the four constituencies demands 17 months ago, everything would have been solved. But they didn't. Only four constituencies. That's it. Four. What were they hiding? That's pretty obvious.
That's bull, it has already been confirmed that there was rigging. The judicial commission would be lying.
Plenty of proof in those links above.
If it was just 'irregularities', then why did PMLN constantly block an investigation? Why were they against electoral reform? Why were they against PTI's perfectly reasonable demands?
PTI said that they are ready to hold investigations and even re-elections in KPK. PMLN started taking stay orders. It is clear who benefited from the rigging.
Imran ready for re-counting in KPK

When some thing is wrong, than every thing is wrong. Ethically proved as no substance of PMLN. It should leave.

280 out of 1254 votes in NA-125 proven fake: NADRA report

12 people cast their votes twice at PS-98, CNIC details on counter-files also fake, NADRA report
LAHORE: (Dunya News) – NADRA has submitted its 125-page report on 6 polling stations of NA-125 in Election Tribunal. The report reveals that fake votes were cast at the polling station. 280 votes out of 1254 votes checked have been found to be fake while 12 people at PS-98 have been reported to have cast their votes twice.
Abey keya murgon ki tarah ladte rehte ho:grin: that 280 fake votes out of 1254 cast to PMLN or PTI? And that 12 persons casts double their vote belong to which party? Just asking coz in above Nadra report no party name mention to blame, or I am missing something?

12 people cast their votes twice at PS-98, CNIC details on counter-files also fake, NADRA report
LAHORE: (Dunya News) – NADRA has submitted its 125-page report on 6 polling stations of NA-125 in Election Tribunal. The report reveals that fake votes were cast at the polling station. 280 votes out of 1254 votes checked have been found to be fake while 12 people at PS-98 have been reported to have cast their votes twice.
Abey keya murgon ki tarah ladte rehte ho:grin: that 280 fake votes out of 1254 cast to PMLN or PTI? And that 12 persons casts double their vote belong to which party? Just asking coz in above Nadra report no party name mention to blame, or I am missing something?

You'll understand what you're missing if you answer the following questions.
(1) Which party is pushing for verification of the election results, investigation of rigging, and punishment of those who did the rigging?
(2) Which party is constantly using stay orders to block appeals for all of the above?

Answering these two questions should tell you who the prime suspects are.

The point right now is that proper investigations of the electoral results are clearly needed, even if some people are neurotically resisting them.

You'll understand what you're missing if you answer the following questions.
(1) Which party is pushing for verification of the election results, investigation of rigging, and punishment of those who did the rigging?
(2) Which party is constantly using stay orders to block appeals for all of the above?

Answering these two questions should tell you who the prime suspects are.

The point right now is that proper investigations of the electoral results are clearly needed, even if some people are neurotically resisting them.

Well, I'm 110% with PTI or some other party if they demand for re open and re count votes in any constituency the doubt about.
Thanks for your input, let's see what Noon wale said about my query.

Well, I'm 110% with PTI or some other party if they demand for re open and re count votes in any constituency the doubt about.
Thanks for your input, let's see what Noon wale said about my query.

PTI have so far not blocked any appeals to get re-counting done.
The person who submits such an appeal has to pay a fee for the work done,so they will not launch an appeal against their own victories.
But IK has clearly stated that if anyone doubts his party's victories, he will not stand in the way of such an investigation. And so far he has stood by his word.

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

I am super confused. Are you saying that no one thought that there wouldn't be bogus votes? No, that wasn't the issue. EVERYONE and their dog knows there are ALWAYS some problems with votes, specially in countries like Pakistan. If you were to believe that some votes didn't have questionable authentication, AND you live in Pakistan, I am sorry, but I don't know what to call you.

The reason you've seen my posts and all, have NOTHING to do with the votes. It is against the IK's violent stance that separates Pakistan, gets people killed and pushes Pakistan behind.
If he was to choose the right way to go about it, without getting innocents killed, people's lives disrupted and violence with economic destruction, I would have NEVER written ONE post about it. However, his violent and anti-Pakistani stance is what I am against. And so are a few other people. I've said it repeatedly and you guys doing propaganda don't wan to read it, it doesn't matter to me whether IK or NS is in power. If you have issues, go to the Parliament. Protest INSIDE the Parliament, don't get people killed. Don't take money from other nations and nationalists to separate Pakistan to build a Pashtnistan. That's what I am against!

Only 5 polling booths were checked. We are not even talking about polling stations, but polling booths. This is our free and fair judicial system. After tiring struggle of 18 months, you could only get merely 5 polling booths audited.. :hitwall:
@Jzaib and @Leader

tell me this
my question to PTI
why you guys are so naive and utterly stupid
do you think this Noora league will leave any evidence that can implicate it? when it has the administration and judiciary under its foot then wont it destroy the ballots? there might be flooding or mysterious fire? or best of all... ALL ballots might contain votes ONLY and ONLY casted to Nawaz league?

you guys are babies , kids thinking Nawaz will play fair? Noora league will ban access to the real votes.. they might be sunk in the Ravi already. you guys are beating the bush.

or maybe I am over reacting and stating something impossible,

well I am sorry
how about this

even if a miracle happens and all the evidence is intact and indeed as per sample 27000 votes are found to be fake, duplicate or wrong then what? who will have the authority to take action?

FYI, the national assembly speaker has already filed defamation and contempt of court case against the judge that ordered the opening of ballot boxes and recounting of his votes

Saad Rafq, Khaja Asif, Talal CH, Pervaiz Rashid, Mushahid Ullah and Abid Sherali will all mock you in the end when the recounting will show that 200% votes were casted to Nawaz league.

Back
Top Bottom