What's new

NA 125 rigging proved.

Noony Khoonies will never visit this thread.. if they will they will show real bagairti here by denying facts.

My kind request to all sane people in this thread......
Tag the hell out of those noony tunes and bombard their notifications! :D
@cb4 @SBD-3 @Fracker
Tag this one separately because I know he's the one who'll burn most on seeing this:
@orangzaib
Tag this one separately because I know he's the one who'll burn most on seeing this:
@orangzaib
He will say that Mubashir Luqman has bribed NADRA to prove rigging in NA125 :rofl:, just like Imran Khan purchased all of Pakistan's media (except Geo) to show PMLN goons, he also lied about NA122 and now he has done evil pashtun black magic on the Election tribunals :omghaha:

@cb4 any comments . u support riggers. when we protest for our rights u have problem with it?

@cb4 any comments . u support riggers. when we protest for our rights u have problem with it?

he will not reply here, he should change his name from Cb4 to C4.. this C4 only knows how to explode on PTI not on nooni khoonies

I once read that good reader do employ his critical faculties when analyzing and reading something. I also came to know he prevent his biasness from creeping in.
All of you are really knowledgeable persons but tell me one thing does this report says that in whose favor these fake votes were casted?
We all have affiliations so when we see something against our affiliated ones so we conclude the bad things for others and good things for us. Same is here as prevailing environment goes against pmln so we think khawaja did wrong and khan is innocent. It may be otherwise. Come on yr.

WTF kind of reporting is this ? 200,000 votes were casted in NA-125 and only 280 votes were found fake? Whoever filed this report was definitely high

Nawaz Sharif is popular person or Khawaja Saaf Raafiq ?? LOL kamaal hogya hey ... jiske koi popularity nahe woh NS say 50% ziada vote lay gayah ey hahahaha yaar parhaly likhay jahil jab tak is mulk may hain ... iska yehi haal rahna hey lol

I once read that good reader do employ his critical faculties when analyzing and reading something. I also came to know he prevent his biasness from creeping in.
All of you are really knowledgeable persons but tell me one thing does this report says that in whose favor these fake votes were casted?
We all have affiliations so when we see something against our affiliated ones so we conclude the bad things for others and good things for us. Same is here as prevailing environment goes against pmln so we think khawaja did wrong and khan is innocent. It may be otherwise. Come on yr.
It was PTI that pushed for electoral investigation and PMLN that took stay orders and avoided an investigation. It is very clear in whose favour the rigging was done.

TE="TankMan, post: 6539506, member: 161069"]It was PTI that pushed for electoral investigation and PMLN that took stay orders and avoided an investigation. It is very clear in whose favour the rigging was done.[/QUOTE]
Lets wait for final conclusion. BTW asma
jahngir well said this election was not
good totally but anybody who could do
to win anything did what he could. In
the end it would be right to say that everybody is innocent until found out.

Yup, perfectly fine .. #RoImranRo

Will wait till final decision comes up.

Dhandli.jpg

TE="TankMan, post: 6539506, member: 161069"]It was PTI that pushed for electoral investigation and PMLN that took stay orders and avoided an investigation. It is very clear in whose favour the rigging was done.
Lets wait for final conclusion. BTW asma
jahngir well said this election was not
good totally but anybody who could do
to win anything did what he could. In
the end it would be right to say that everybody is innocent until found out.
Asma Jahangir should stay with human rights and stay away from politics, she has no place and no qualifications pertaining to this discussion.
No, not everybody is innocent. The party that hid behind stay orders and constantly opposed investigation (PMLN) had something to hide - not completely innocent, especially after we had Chaudhry Nisar in parliament saying that 70 thousand votes are unverified. That doesn't sound very innocent to me.

NADRA sent a 125 page report on 5 polling stations and 1250 votes and it took them 15 months?????

What the hell is wrong with this institution and our election process. This whole thing is just a big joke.
In most constituencies, the investigation was stopped because of stay orders, which is why it took them 15 months, they weren't allowed to investigate for most of that time.
ECP rejects NA-125 re-polling request, Saad Rafique declared winner – The Express Tribune
Thumb verification in NA-154: SC vacates stay order – The Express Tribune
NA-122 recount: LHC stays tribunal proceedings – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom