What's new

NA 125 rigging proved.

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
280 out of 1254 votes in NA-125 proven fake: NADRA report
249884_80223856.jpg

12 people cast their votes twice at PS-98, CNIC details on counter-files also fake, NADRA report
LAHORE: (Dunya News) – NADRA has submitted its 125-page report on 6 polling stations of NA-125 in Election Tribunal. The report reveals that fake votes were cast at the polling station. 280 votes out of 1254 votes checked have been found to be fake while 12 people at PS-98 have been reported to have cast their votes twice.

Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique of Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) had won the election in this constituency while Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) leader Hamid Ali Khan had stood runner-up and had challenged the decision on this seat in election tribunals.

6 votes were cast by each individual at PS-6 of NA-125, Dunya News reported. The five polling stations that were checked by NADRA included PS-110, PS-107, PS-98, PS-6 and PS-5. Thumb-impressions of several of the voters at these five polling stations could not be verified.

PTI leader Hamid Ali Khan has said that the points raised by PTI have been proven right by this decision. “We had never accepted this decision”, he said.

Remember: these are just polling station

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/249884-280-out-of-1254-votes-in-NA125-proven-fake-NADRA

@Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @SBD-3 @cb4

yaar kuch sharam ati ha ab???? u supported this guy? then u do propoganda against imran khan for standing up for the rights on Pakistanis

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

They checked just 5(Booths not whole area)

a) Identified fake thumb prints
b) Identified fake votes

Enough evidence

The problem we have is the process is flawed between time of vote to counting there is no reliability on what happens to the boxes and also how many times a person can pretend to vote

Remember this the fruit bearing of the Generation that is told its ok to cheat in Metric and Higher education levels

These folks that get older they keep the same mindset , that election time is no different why win fairly when you can get what you need by a little smart tactics

When they get caught their response will always be " well every one is doing it - every on should be questioned" - this is that generation

Khawaja Saad Rafique , has a good feel / personality I think within PMLN due to his work with railways, the elections need to be redone - there are general problems in all areas of election

Last edited:
The report mentions nothing new that we already dont know. NA-125 was where i had cast my vote. Many of my friends and family had this same constituency and the amount of rigging that we witnessed was really astonishing. Army jawans use to push Saad Rafique out but this begarat admi keeping coming back. His goons were fighthing with men and women alike. Those wearing PTI shirts were forcefully told to take them off.

WTF kind of reporting is this ? 200,000 votes were casted in NA-125 and only 280 votes were found fake? Whoever filed this report was definitely high

doing the gangnam style on go nawaz go

The whole votes haven't been checked yet. 280 votes out of 1254 are proven fake I am thinking that when NADRA will check 123,+++ votes of Khawaja Saad Rafique how many votes will be fake? I want to state that this constituency is one of those 4 constituencies Imran Khan is talking about from months. Now where are the patwaris to reply something absolutely foolish about it to defend PML N. @Jzaib @WAJsal @Norwegian brother let's guess how many votes from 123,000 of Saad Rafique will be fake? :D

btw when Ayaaz Sadiq constituency votes are going to be verified?

The whole votes haven't been checked yet. 280 votes out of 1254 are proven fake I am thinking that when NADRA will check 123,+++ votes of Khawaja Saad Rafique how many votes will be fake? I want to state that this constituency is one of those 4 constituencies Imran Khan is talking about from months. Now where are the patwaris to reply something absolutely foolish about it to defend PML N. @Jzaib @WAJsal @Norwegian brother let's guess how many votes from 123,000 of Saad Rafique will be fake? :D

btw when Ayaaz Sadiq constituency votes are going to be verified?
bhie sharam tu @WishLivePak @SBD-3 @Proudpakistaniguy ko taab b nhie ani . they will come shamelessy and curse imran khan for standing up for the people rights .

only 5 polling station is checked as sample . 1250 votes were checked. Only in verfied voted 280 have are proven fake

That's 22% of the votes which have been proved to be fake in this sample. One-fifth of the votes in this sample were fake.

If this sample is representative, this level of rigging could easily account for the gap between Rafique and Hamid Khan.

WTF kind of reporting is this ? 200,000 votes were casted in NA-125 and only 280 votes were found fake? Whoever filed this report was definitely high

Only 5 polling booths were checked. We are not even talking about polling stations, but polling booths. This is our free and fair judicial system. After tiring struggle of 18 months, you could only get merely 5 polling booths audited.. :hitwall:

That's 22% of the votes which have been proved to be fake in this sample. One-fifth of the votes in this sample were fake.

If this sample is representative, this level of rigging could easily account for the gap between Rafique and Hamid Khan.
yaar i can show u voter list. 5 more members are registered at my home . i was first occupant at home. i can show u extra ballot paper of askari 10 more then 1000 votes are registered without house numbers. but they are liget and nothng can be done abt them :( they are so many ways to rig .

PMLn is going down bit by bit and step by step.

The have done their best not accept IK's demands but the same is happening in another way.

If one close aid goes down, as it is likely in this case, it can then have a domino effect in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom