What's new

Myanmar receives Thunders !

Thats a massive news, I wonder how many countries in the world export aircrafts ?

:pakistan::victory::china:
Pakistan export fighter jets and has India exported any jet?
But India is far ahead in export tech support scams. A respect should be given where it's due.
" Hello my fraand this is Abhishek from Kerala tech support your computar has a virus ,so I need your credit caard details to upgrade your system " :rofl:

It doesn't work like that, there are political obstacles that stop sales to these countries. Sri Lanka for example was under fire from India for trying to purchase the JF-17 for example which they succumbed to.
Myanmar? Lol.

India is one of the greatest friend of Myanmar. Hindus and Buddhists are like brothers.

Pakistan export fighter jets and has India exported any jet?
But India is far ahead in export tech support scams. A respect should be given where it's due.
" Hello my fraand this is Abhishek from Kerala tech support your computar has a virus ,so I need your credit caard details to upgrade your system " :rofl:
Funny guy

Don't be so hard on yourself. Myanmar deal is a Chinese idea for a Chinese intellectual property. If Pakistan gets to make part of the airframe under the production contract, why turn down the free money! If you don't, China will do it themselves with a small flick of the pen.

View attachment 591254

It’s easy to say that when the shoe is on the other foot

EJbe_8VU4AEG8gE.jpg

EJbe_8VUcAEn0kO.jpg

When will they get all of their planes assuming pac just produced 12 single seater during 2018 and 8 dual seater for paf in 2019 remaining 36-20 = 16 will be for Myanmar or 10 and 3 for Nigeria plus 4 more capacity not utilized ??

Last Pac chairman interview on sep 7 all aircraft for one country are done ie pac share 58% and was shipped to China while other are in process its December so 3 aircraft for Nigeria should be done at pac

Myanmar were delivered to China for testing while looks like for Nigeria it’s at pac for final testing and delivery

Guessing

it is in gene of a hindu to hate and be a enemy of a muslim..

Pardon my French but that is a pretty stupid thing to say. Or should we just completely ignore the countless Pakistani Hindus serving Pakistan today? You know, our brothers and sisters?

Not to mention that passing blanketed statements targeting every single individual of any group of people is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Pardon my French but that is a pretty stupid thing to say. Or should we just completely ignore the countless Pakistani Hindus serving Pakistan today? You know, our brothers and sisters?

Not to mention that passing blanketed statements targeting every single individual of any group of people is just ridiculous.
It's just the ones outside the boundaries of Pakistan. No matter what they follow.

Pardon me, but your French was very muted. I think you need to use it properly and without fear in condemning bigotry.

Here is one anecdotal story that comes to mind for no reason at all, as well as all the reasons at the same time; the first man to hoist Pakistani flag on Hyderabad's (Sindh) famous clock tower on 14th August 1947, was a Hindu. I can point to more anecdotes that highlight good Muslim-Hindu relations dating back to pre-Islamic India. But given the attitude of the people on both sides let's just make do with this one for now.

Dont count all hindus same as modi. This is a strategic blunder. Keep all options on the table.

Nuance is lost on many on PDF.

As you said this is a strategic blunder.

It would be interesting to observe the public voices of debate going on in India right now talking about the NRC bill to see where certain people want to take things.

Back
Top Bottom