What's new

Myanmar receives Thunders !

Dazzler

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
6 Ruby Thunders shipped to Myanmar..

Congrats folks, we are now exporting multirole fighter jets.. Long live Sino-Pak friendship!

JF-17M2.jpg

Dilemma for pakistan ..support rohingyas or maynmar military.
I have always said that Rohingyas are a Zionist plot against Sino-Pakistan, Myanmar brotherhood. Glad that Pakistan did not fall for their 'hidden hands'. Myanmar should buy at least two squadron of Thunders along with training package from PAF. Thunder makes a good platform for ground support against terrorists like Rohingya and other insurgents supported by Bangladesh. I have no idea what Bangla Airforce has but pretty sure Thunder can take them on if needed thus helping to secure Myanmar against Dhaka's evil designs.

upload_2018-10-21_9-24-3.png

upload_2018-10-21_9-24-32.jpeg

upload_2018-10-21_9-24-56.png

@Aung Zaya

I have always said that Rohingyas are a Zionist plot against Sino-Pakistan, Myanmar brotherhood. Glad that Pakistan did not fall for their 'hidden hands'. Myanmar should buy at least two squadron of Thunders along with training package from PAF. Thunder makes a good platform for ground support against terrorists like Rohingya and other insurgents supported by Bangladesh. I have no idea what Bangla Airforce has but pretty sure Thunder can take them on if needed thus helping to secure Myanmar against Dhaka's evil designs.

View attachment 506589

View attachment 506590

View attachment 506591

@Aung Zaya
BD can't move an inch without the approval of India!!!! And, India keeps BD militarily as weak as possible!!!! Hence, they have an AF with mainly a/c for aerobatics only.....

It's the poetic justice for BD.....

Well this is Awesome news.
As our neighbor on the eastern side has been trying to produce a domestic built aircraft for decades and is failing miserably at it. But on the other side in Pakistan we have become one of the few countries in the world who export Fighter Jets.
Pakistan Zindabad.:pakistan:
Pakistan, China, Myanmar Zindabad !

Great news. Can't wait to see JF-17 in Nigerian Airforce colors next, bombing the shit out of Boko Haram.
Send a few million dollars to the private account of Nigerian Air Chief and a fully paid inclusive holiday to Russian brothel in Moscow should more or less clinch the Nigerian deal. Nigerian the most corrupt country on earth. Sleazy dollars equal contracts.

Back
Top Bottom