What's new

Myanmar receives Thunders !

don't worry, Bangladesh's real enemy is india and you will see that in coming years..

Bangladesh will also buy JF-17 bk3.
BD 3nemy is sheikh Hasina who's interest isnt BD but to serve India. India hates muslims and BD muslims will wake uk eventually.

We should provide h4 bombs for ground target. This is very effective against militants we used in North waziristan. Can't wait to see in Myanmar.

BD is interested in J-10C, not sure if they would go for JF-17, plus there are articles in US about the BD and how US had neglected BD in the past so it won't be a surprise if US offer them F-16s etc.

don't worry, Bangladesh's real enemy is india and you will see that in coming years..

Bangladesh will also buy JF-17 bk3.
they are the best of buddies from what im hearing, obviously with the anti Muslim government om India thats gonna last forever lol

Bangladesh should buy Tejas to counter this threat.
Mighty Bangladesh with 500 percent growth rate will surpass 5 trillion in the next few years they can buy not only tejas but su30 mig 35 and all the fighter in the world with that money

Hi guys, I don't know if anyone else has posted this video of Myanmar's JF-17M earlier on a another Topic. So I thought i'd share it here:

Back
Top Bottom