What's new

Myanmar largest Indian aid recipient after Afghanistan

What ethnicity is a mohajir? it literally means refugee... Bilal was born in karachi... has a house in islamabad.. and as of right now is in usa... how does tht make him a mohajir?

I don't know what you're talking about, I called him a Urdu speaker, just as I'm a Bengali speaker. I don't give a damn what you Pakistanis call your migrants.

Do you know what roughly means? Get some basic comprehension class or better write in Urdu.

Roughly 10 times means 9 times, or 9.5 times. India's population is 7 times that of Pakistan, & India gets much higher overall aid & loans than Pakistan. Did you even study grade 5th math?

Roughly 10 times means 9 times, or 9.5 times. India's population is 7 times that of Pakistan, & India gets much higher overall aid & loan than Pakistan. Did you even study grade 5 math?

hey why don't you provide the link that on per capita basis india receives more aid and loans ? come on dude yo can do it

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

I found it. there is the link.

Aid_recipients._%24_per_capita%2C_2007.PNG

Roughly 10 times means 9 times, or 9.5 times. India's population is 7 times that of Pakistan, & India gets much higher overall aid & loan than Pakistan. Did you even study grade 5 math?

Pakistan received 2243.75 millions of dollars in 2007, India 1384. Highest aid recipient nation was Afgnaistan. In 2008 Pakistan got 1533 as opposed 2107.65.

Go ahead and do the math before proving to be a pathological liar.

List of countries by foreign aid received - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check wiki references for the links.

hey why don't you provide the link that on per capita basis india receives more aid and loans ? come on dude yo can do it

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

I found it. there is the link.

I'm talking to your lil friend who has a problem understanding basic Math.

It is the overall figure that eventually matters more than the per capita figure. In terms of overall GDP (PPP & nominal), India has one of the biggest economies in the world. However, if you look at it in per capita terms (which no one does), it falls behind many countries in the world.

The fact of the matter is that India is the highest aid & loans recipient in the world, period.

I don't know what you're talking about, I called him a Urdu speaker, just as I'm a Bengali speaker. I don't give a damn what you Pakistanis call your migrants.

No sunny... u called him a 2nd gen mohajir and shamelessly edited ur post now.. and we really dont give a damn abt what u guys think abt anything.

a general being banned later he was welcomed with full honor :rofl: did u know that ?

44 % is too much... are you one of them ?? don't take personally ...just asking

Are u one of the few lucky ones out of 83% poor indians with access to public computers in some welfare institution? dnt take it personally... its just tht u talk like a kid frm the streets of mumbai... just asking.

No sunny... u called him a 2nd gen mohajir and shamelessly edited ur post now.. and we really dont give a damn abt what u guys think abt anything.

Are u one of the few lucky ones out of 83% poor indians with access to public computers in some welfare institution? dnt take it personally... its just tht u talk like a kid frm the streets of mumbai... just asking.

If you pathological liars can prove I edited my post(mods have change logs of everything) I'll apologies in front of everyone. Now it's your call.

Sonny isn't really a good insult and look rather hilarious when someone who can't write a coherent post uses it! :lol:

I'm talking to your lil friend who has a problem understanding basic Math.

It is the overall figure that eventually matters more than the per capita figure. In terms of overall GDP (PPP & nominal), India has one of the biggest economies in the world. However, if you look at it in per capita terms (which no one does), it falls behind many countries in the world.

The fact of the matter is that India is the highest aid & loans recipient in the world, period.

ROFL at the lil friend, there was thread where people posted their pictures and I've seen your's too! ;-)

The fact of the matter is you're a lair.

Pakistan received 2243.75 millions of dollars in 2007, India 1384. Highest aid recipient nation was Afgnaistan.

Go ahead and do the math before proving to be a pathological liar.

List of countries by foreign aid received - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check wiki references for the links.

This is just for development purposes, from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) only. I've given you World Bank figures, IMF figures, ODA figures & many others in which India gets much greater aid as well as loans than Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

ROFL at the lil friend, there was thread where people posted their pictures and I've seen your's too! ;-)

The fact of the matter is you're a lair.

Even the picture of what your fellow Indian posted proves you wrong:

Think it over a minute, try to understand what's going on, & then respond. If you can't understand it, I can explain it to you very well.

Advice everyone focusses on Myanmar-India and doesn't fall for the poverty flamebait.

This is just for development purposes, from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) only. I've given you World Bank figures, IMF figures, ODA figures & many others in which India gets much greater aid as well as loans than Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Even the picture of what your fellow Indian posted proves you wrong:

Think it over a minute, try to understand what's going on, & then respond. If you can't understand it, I can explain it to you very well.

The map says India falls under 0-10 $/capita and Pakistan 10-20$ per capita. It doesn't prove me wrong you dimwit. And stop reading too much into roughly ten times, I'm not a poverty **** addict and don't research for aid statistics, fact of the matter is Pakistan gets much more per capita aid than India.

You provided statistics of loans and UK foreign aid. Anyway enough of this tomfoolery, I'm off this thread.

The map says India falls under 0-10 $/capita and Pakistan 10-20$ per capita. It doesn't prove me wrong you dimwit. And stop reading too much into roughly ten times, I'm not a poverty **** addict and don't research for aid statistics, fact of the matters is Pakistan gets much more per capita aid than India.

You provided statistics of loans and UK foreign aid. Anyway enough of this tomfoolery, I'm off this thread.

You still don't understand it, do you?

Pakistan's per capita aid received is between $10-20. Let's take the average $15. Multiplying it by 0.18 billion (the population of Pakistan), the overall aid Pakistan has received is $2.7 billion.

India's per capita aid received is between $0-10. Let's take the average $5. Multiplying it by 1.22 billion (the population of India), the overall aid given to India is $6.1 billion.

What do you have to say to that sonny boy? You have to take grade 2 math all over again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom