What's new

Myanmar largest Indian aid recipient after Afghanistan

Your're worse than that, scoring point over downtrodden when you're country keep sinking in anarchy.

I just called what you are, just as you're friend called me a Bengali, how is it a personal attack? Is speaking Urdu a taboo in Pakistan?

What ethnicity is a mohajir? it literally means refugee... Bilal was born in karachi... has a house in islamabad.. and as of right now is in usa... how does tht make him a mohajir?

Your're worse than that, scoring point over downtrodden when you're country keep sinking in anarchy.

I just called what you are, just as you're friend called me a Bengali, how is it a personal attack? Is speaking Urdu a taboo in Pakistan?

You called me a terrorist before. You called another member an 'uneducated tribal'. I never knew Bengali was a cuss word. You're lucky you're not banned, yet. Go look at yourself in the mirror, & look at the condition of most of your country, before thinking of yourself as 'Incredible India'.

Is this guy autistic or something? How many times do I need to tell him the difference between aid and loan. :/

You called me a terrorist before. You called another member an 'uneducated tribal'. I never knew Bengali was a cuss word. You're lucky you're not banned, yet. Go look at yourself in the mirror, & look at the condition of most of your country, before thinking of yourself as 'Incredible India'.

He is as much uneducated tribal as much as I am a bangali troll. I don't give a damn if I'm banned, go ahead ask for it.

You weak in English? When did you call you terrorist?

Pakistanis get roughly ten times more than India on per capita basis.

If Pakistan gets 10 times more than India on per capita terms, the population of India is seven times that of Pakistan, meaning Pakistan would receive more overall aid & loans than India. Which clearly isn't the case. Learn some basic Math & then talk.

Loan unko milta hai jo chuka sake(india)unko nahi jo kabhi chuka nahi sakte(pakistan)-IMF

As per the canadian newspaper reports... 44% of terrorist attacks have been emanated from pakistan based terrorist gruops in past five years.. That is shameful

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

If Pakistan gets 10 times more than India on per capita terms, the population of India is seven times that of Pakistan, meaning Pakistan would receive more overall aid & loans than India. Which clearly isn't the case. Learn some basic Math & then talk.

why don't you provide the links on the basis of per capita...let see

As per the canadian newspaper reports... 44% of terrorist attacks have been emanated from pakistan based terrorist gruops in past five years.. That is shameful

Canada also banned an indian general for war crimes in IOK..

...Thts so shameful.. state sponsored genocide,rapes,mass murders in IOK.

Pathetic.

Do you know what roughly means? Get some basic comprehension class or better write in Urdu.

Canada also banned an indian general for war crimes in IOK..

...Thts so shameful.. state sponsored genocide,rapes,mass murders in IOK.

Pathetic.

a general being banned later he was welcomed with full honor :rofl: did u know that ?

44 % is too much... are you one of them ?? don't take personally ...just asking

Back
Top Bottom