What's new

Myanmar largest Indian aid recipient after Afghanistan

Did your *** tell you to take avarage, urdu is your competency, stick to it.

Let us take $2.5 for India, & $15 for Pakistan. India still receives higher overall aid than Pakistan does. Pakistan overall aid still remains at $2.7 billion, whereas India's overall aid received becomes $3.05 billion.

You say you're not addicted to poverty ****, yet you continue to post on this thread :lol:

Didn't you say you were getting out of here? Looks like your competency isn't English :lol:

I fail to see the personal attack... its just a term.. with no offensive words in it... where do u see the offensive words?

I was kidding around. ;)

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

India is the highest recipient of both.

You need to learn the topic before you debate.

How can India have the most loan, when USA is borrowing trillions to manage its debt, yes USA!!! the country in ur living in now.

I was kidding around. ;)

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

You need to learn the topic before you debate.

How can India have the most loan, when USA is borrowing trillions to manage its debt, yes USA!!! the country in ur living in now.

The US does not get aid or loans from the WB, IMF like India does. Most of the money is printed out by the Federal Reserve here, which is then given to the federal government in the form of loans.

The US does not get aid or loans from the WB, IMF like India does. Most of the money is printed out by the Federal Reserve here, which is then given to the federal government in the form of loans.

So question is why does USA give out aid to Pakistan, when its heavily in debt? ;)

India sure has a big problem with poverty, but it has also provided economic aid to a lot of countries to help them develop their infrastructures.

I can at least say that they have transformed my country from a national of poor sugar planters and freed slaves into one of the most successful small nations in the world and one of the top economies in Africa.

High standard of living, free education and health care, welfare state and we are already the top technological hub in the indian ocean. And we achieved all that from virtually nothing in just a few decades and we still have a long way to go.

Economy of Mauritius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And bare in mind we don't have any natural resources, completely isolated in the middle of the ocean, and not enough land to even grow our own food (80% have to be imported by sea).

They were providing aid to us even long before their own economic boom. I still remember it was a running joke for us back in the days that India is giving us money and help to modernise, when they don't even have enough for themselves.

Yups even we were skeptical. But turns out high level officials and economists know a little more than the average man, even the educated ones. India got it's return on investment as well, if you can call it that.

While it makes sense (on paper at least) for India to solve it's own problems before playing the role of the generous donor, this is at least one example where India got it right. And for that I am thankful.

Also economic aid doesn't mean giving bags of cash. It also involves investments, soft loans, consultancy, providing human resources etc.

keep dreaming 34 countries will be made out of what is india today be proud cos that is incredible

i have already told Quick MIK to no to troll

BTW superkaif started posting about poor in India first.

we should enhance our relations with Myanmar even more

it will benefit us politically and economically ( bilateral trade )

we already import thousands of tonnes of Toor dal from Myanmar

800 million is not a big amout for GoI to give credit to Myanmar. You cannot alleviate poverty by giving money to poor people, India will not stand a chance to develop if it tries to sink all her money in a bottomless pit.
The poor will develop on its own by education and empowerment, and govt already has too many schemes for that.
Infact in some areas people have become used to govt goodies.

Back
Top Bottom