What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

shes fine. rather she is proud of her son.

So did u conform was it 12.7 or 7.62mm round?
doesn't matter . the bullet did its job.

the shock wave of 50 caliber round breaks the human body in half. head stands no chance and nothing much of it remains if it impacts the skull.. look up some work of the American snipers in Iraq for example. images are too gory to post here

RIP....my heartfelt condolences to the family of this brave soldier. May the Almighty bless him with heaven.

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

I just came to know now abt him now and leaving for Abbottabad!

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when asked abt when he will be promotion he said ' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain........ if life remains,............. otherwise love to die'

His wish has been accepted. My Bro is not anymore.
Umar Bhai, are you the one in Moustache or you just Photo-shopped the Picture (conversation text in both the Pics is same, but time is different),made this best friend story & posted it here?
10489700_531067780327651_2713083091067998375_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1416545712_f74661d0b3037da43ccf2e637b03b494

On Topic: Rest In Peace to the Brave Soldier...

Umar Bhai, are you the one in Moustache or you just Photo-shopped the Picture (conversation text in both the Pics is same, but time is different),made this best friend story & posted it here?
10489700_531067780327651_2713083091067998375_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1416545712_f74661d0b3037da43ccf2e637b03b494

On Topic: Rest In Peace to the Brave Soldier...

It is all fake. This guy Umair is a shameless lier. Obaid Ullah Sahi and the picture he posted of another SSG guy in civilian clothes in diff thread are two different guys.In the very first page of this thread he said that this is the chat transcript of the text he had with the martyr whereas another pic he posted on another thread is of a guy I know personally. I know for sure he is a shameless creature who post fake pics and make false claims on internet.

@on topic - RIP brave heart. Pakistan as a nation is thankful to you for laying your life to defend the country.

It is all fake. This guy Umair is a shameless lier. Obaid Ullah Sahi and the picture he posted of another SSG guy in civilian clothes in diff thread are two different guys.In the very first page of this thread he said that this is the chat transcript of the text he had with the martyr whereas another pic he posted on another thread is of a guy I know personally. I know for sure he is a shameless creature who post fake pics and make false claims on internet.

@on topic - RIP brave heart. Pakistan as a nation is thankful to you for laying your life to defend the country.
Thanks aur ratings milte rahain, karobar chalta rahay...who cares about whether its fake or not?

--
Hi..
hope you did got your DOUBT solved by MOD?which we discussed few days before..
as that thread DEL..dont know status...
you can ignore this commmet if its too personal

--
Hi..
hope you did got your DOUBT solved by MOD?which we discussed few days before..
as that thread DEL..dont know status...
you can ignore this commmet if its too personal

Lol, No and it is not a doubt. I am sure Umair is not that guy. I can post hundred of pics of that SSG guy but never mind let the people out here make fake claims as they fail to achieve something in their real life and it gives them pleasure to live a fake life :-)

Lol, No and it is not a doubt. I am sure Umair is not that guy. I can post hundred of pics of that SSG guy but never mind let the people out here make fake claims as they fail to achieve something in their real life and it gives them pleasure to live a fake life :-)
He is a known liar. He once caught red handed when he posted a pic of a car claiming of him but later found out it was a pic taken somewhere in europe.

@Aeronaut please clear this thread. and give these a thread ban.
--
you are liar ..
see the proof .....
just small example....
you claimed something and despite several reminders you did have courtsey to prove yourself right...
-------------------------
you already proved LIAR in car case mentioned by member..
even i personally recolllect some guy may be you only showed few sports cars in garage later found elsewhere number plate...
(i dont have proof for that)
----
Thread Ban..
since when you become MOD ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER -6
@RiazHaq
Umair Nawaz said:
@RiazHaq please share yr report of how their gov is controlling their media. Thanks.

He has done a full research over this has has made a lengthily report over that with references and quotes of yr media persons.

1.Mr.riaz .. do you have proof that indian media contrelled by media.. if yes
what are parameters ?

Source: I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab | Page 11

Source: I was treated better than my expectation in Pakistan, says BSF jawan swept away by Chenab | Page 12
--
@Umair Nawaz
seems Mr.Haq is busy...
can you send me that DETAILED REPORT
which show INDIAN MEDIA CONTROLLED BY GOVT :-)

World Bank Reports Pakistani Kids Outperform Indian Kids in Math

--
Doubt may be wrong word to use...
but make sure the LIAR should get his due...who ever it may be...
dont leave bastred who want to gain on g8 soldires and Shaheds men
make sure you will win this for those who are not here to defend them..
its about stading up for those who laid life for us ....
hope MODS of PDF will take appropriate action ...
faking and lies wrt to Soldires of any country especially those who gave life
is
JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE

Last edited:
He is a known liar. He once caught red handed when he posted a pic of a car claiming of him but later found out it was a pic taken somewhere in europe.

I remember it too, @INDIC and @karan.1970 caught him with that car pic. This is the link to the thread:

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank | Page 13

@Umair Nawaz shame on you man

On topic:- Salute to his spirit. RIP

He can be friend of the Martyred Soldier, but he is lying about his conversation with the Martyred Soldier in OP, as other member has posted the actual conversation in Post # 214.

@Topic: May the martyred solider Rest In Peace!

Edit: Edit: By no mean, I meant to disrespect the deceased Soldier!

Last edited:
I remember it too, @INDIC and @karan.1970 caught him with that car pic. This is the link to the thread:

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank | Page 13

He can be friend of the Martyred Soldier, but he is lying about his conversation with the Martyred Soldier in OP, as other member has posted the actual conversation in Post # 2014.

@Topic: May the martyred solider Rest In Peace!
--
Link with prrof :yahoo:
pathetic liar will show his face ...
these people are worst than worms ...
worms even help soil but
pople like these dont even leave people who died for nation...
No words ...
somtimes
people make humanity as JOKE ..

Back
Top Bottom