What's new

[Must read] “Pakistan believes I am pro-India. Yes, I am" Abdullah Abdullah

It is ridiculous for Afghans to blame Pakistan for the acts of Afghan Taliban who btw are Afghan Citizens. It is the same Taliban who attack us so why are we blamed for their acts ?

Because... only two weeks back...

Afghanistan seeks to establish fate of 'injured' Taliban chief - Channel NewsAsia

A senior Pakistani intelligence official told AFP that Mansour had been "very seriously injured" in what he described as a "heavy exchange of fire" at a gathering of militant commanders near the Pakistani city of Quetta.

Nasiruddin Haqqani: Who shot the militant at the bakery? - BBC News

Confirming the rumours, a relative of Mr Haqqani told BBC his body had been spirited from Islamabad to the town of Miranshah in North Waziristan - roughly six hours drive across two provinces and one federal tribal territory, all dotted with heavily-manned military and police checkpoints.

Enough evidence to prove Pakistan shelters Afghan Taliban, proving Pakistan has not given up use of terrorism as a tool of foreign policy...

Why do Afghans hate Pakistan?

The truth is that Pakistan Army's grand design of trying to make Afghanistan its colony for attaining that so called 'strategic depth' has gone up in smoke! A decade and a half of supporting the Taliban to put them in the saddle in Kabul has gone waste. Billions have been spent on this failed enterprise which has resulted in an entire nation hating Pakistan for its shenanigans.

Some people never seem to learn! Will the PA change course from its failed strategy of using 'non state' actors to further its geopolitical interests? That's the million dollar question!

Why do Afghans hate Pakistan?

The truth is that Pakistan Army's grand design of trying to make Afghanistan its colony for attaining that so called 'strategic depth' has gone up in smoke! A decade and a half of supporting the Taliban to put them in the saddle in Kabul has gone waste. Billions have been spent on this failed enterprise which has resulted in an entire nation hating Pakistan for its shenanigans.

Some people never seem to learn! Will the PA change course from its failed strategy of using 'non state' actors to further its geopolitical interests? That's the million dollar question!

Afghans hate Pakistan long before Pakistan adopted "failed" strategic depth policy. Get your facts right kiddo.

Afghans hate Pakistan long before Pakistan adopted "failed" strategic depth policy. Get your facts right kiddo.
'Kiddo'? :woot: You were still in your diapers when I started getting bald due to old age! :azn:

Don't know. I can just imagine how ugly you would look with a bald head. 1 to bharati. Upar sai ganja

Are bhaiyya..
Ab ganja hona bhee guna kya??

kithna tolerance hai yaar iss duniya me!!!

was Zahir shah king of Afghanistan not loved India? was the commonest party of Afghanistan not loved India? was the pakhtoon of Afghanistan not loved India? If now abdullah abdullah love india what is he doing wrong? it is his nature .Nature cannot change but they never create any problems for Pakistan during the war of Pak India.

Afghanistan, when saying they hate us for Pakistan's policies and past support to the mujahideen, (whom all Afghans were once vouching for anyway) are lying. The real problem lies in the fact that we control Pashtun areas which they want and from the start they have maintained a hostile policy against us. There was nothing wrong nor was Pakistan in any way influencing Afghanistan when the Afghans tried to take over Bajaur by force.

They are irate people who haven't given up on the part of our Pakhtunkhwa being a part of Afghanistan and hence they hate us. They are the ones who are aggressive towards us rather than us to them. Yet they do not learn from their mistakes and continue to harbor enemies against Pakistan.

They simply believe our pashtun heartland belongs to them even though the Pashtuns of Pakistan do not want it. They call them dal khors and other insulting words and treat Pakistani pashtuns as traitors just because they have developed a pro Pakistani position.

As somone trying to merge as a Pashtun I will say clearly. If Afghans respect us we are fine-if they try to break our holy Pakistan then we will beat them back very badly. Again I don't see what was wrong before the 1970's before the Afghan Soviet war when Daood Khan started sending militias to the tribal areas. What about their support to an agitator like Faqir of Ipi.

So Afghanistan is the country that has had a hostile policy against us rather than the other way around.

“We praise Pakistan for what? For sending terrorists, killing innocent Afghans and destabilising legitimate regimes?” he added. “And the Afghans feel that Pakistan is still working on the agenda of bringing Taliban to rule Kabul.”

That's the reason the Afghan population will accept to be pro-anything but not Pakistan.

I am also pro-India, but that doesn't mean I am against Pakistan. It's like having 2 neighbors, one friendly and other pain in the a**.

That's the reason the Afghan population will accept to be pro-anything but not Pakistan.

I am also pro-India, but that doesn't mean I am against Pakistan. It's like having 2 neighbors, one friendly and other pain in the a**.

It's not that we mind Afghans being pro-India solely because they're pro-India. It's that we mind Afghans being pro-India while illegally squatting in Pakistan in the millions, refusing to accept the Durand Line and still fantasizing about cutting up the country. To be honest, I'm beginning to think they're more anti-Pakistan than pro-anything else.

afghani faggots and indian rats started hating Pakistan on the eve of 14th august 1947 , we should not forget this

ever since then , they are in immense pain .. Pakistan's birth left them very traumatized

Afghanistan, when saying they hate us for Pakistan's policies and past support to the mujahideen, (whom all Afghans were once vouching for anyway) are lying. The real problem lies in the fact that we control Pashtun areas which they want and from the start they have maintained a hostile policy against us. There was nothing wrong nor was Pakistan in any way influencing Afghanistan when the Afghans tried to take over Bajaur by force.

They are irate people who haven't given up on the part of our Pakhtunkhwa being a part of Afghanistan and hence they hate us. They are the ones who are aggressive towards us rather than us to them. Yet they do not learn from their mistakes and continue to harbor enemies against Pakistan.

They simply believe our pashtun heartland belongs to them even though the Pashtuns of Pakistan do not want it. They call them dal khors and other insulting words and treat Pakistani pashtuns as traitors just because they have developed a pro Pakistani position.

As somone trying to merge as a Pashtun I will say clearly. If Afghans respect us we are fine-if they try to break our holy Pakistan then we will beat them back very badly. Again I don't see what was wrong before the 1970's before the Afghan Soviet war when Daood Khan started sending militias to the tribal areas. What about their support to an agitator like Faqir of Ipi.

So Afghanistan is the country that has had a hostile policy against us rather than the other way around.
Exactly.
Afghan antagonism is not due to Pakistan's policies of the 1980's and 90's. This goes back to 1947. They cannot accept that Pashtuns in KPK and Balochistan are happy being with the rest of Pakistan.
This is the real issue.

@Hyperion

i have to be a bit fair here , so i will concede the fact , that Afghanistan not recognizing the Durand line is a problem , therefore i would suggest that both Afghanistan & Pakistan with American help should try to find a way to fence this border & Afghanistan recognizes the Durand line & respect's Pakistani sovereignty over the Pakistani Pashtun & Baluch Area's , & not claim it & in return the Pakistan Army will never ever again interfere in Afghanistan , this should be a strident commitment from both the sides to mind there own Damn Business under the supervision of the U.N , & henceforth any party violating these rules will be either bombed till kingdom comes or sanctioned to the teeth !

Last edited:
Please be pro Pakistan or Pakistan will cease to exist. Lol

It is time Pakistan deal with Afghanistan not as a brother but as a neighbor that is effected by Afghan mess. Afghanistan provide safe haven to Afghan and Indian terrorists such as BLA, RAW, TTP, etc who create troubles in Pakistan.

That's your own pit of past, this time you are trying to dig it deeper you are welcome but better watch your self

Back
Top Bottom