What's new

[Must read] “Pakistan believes I am pro-India. Yes, I am" Abdullah Abdullah

How about this: the day Pakistan and Afghanistan are sincere to each other under these textbook khayli-polos, I'll buy you a years worth of subscription to Playboy. [Sadly I heard they don't do full nudity anymore] -- deal?

How could they! Monsters not allowing nudity in PB anymore :P

Great read "Impressions from Kabul" here, excerpts below:

“Pakistan believes I am pro-India. Yes, I am and there are reasons for every Afghan to be pro-India.” This is how Dr Abdullah Abdullah, Chief Executive Officer of the Afghanistan’s Unity Government begins his talks after formally greeting the Pakistani delegation of Afghanistan-Pakistan Track 1.5/2 Dialogue at his palatial office in the heart of Kabul.

For the visiting Pakistani delegates, Dr Abdullah’s comments were not unusual. Their interactions with senior media persons, members of civil society, cabinet ministers and political elites had made them realise that the only issue on which all Afghans are united is ‘hatred for Pakistan’.

Any Afghan you meet in Kabul will tell you — “Pakistan is imposing Taliban on us”.

But, personally, this unprecedented hike in anti-Pakistan sentiment among the Kabulis is quite alarming. This level of mistrust and hatred was never witnessed during the previous visits to Afghan capital.

While further commenting on the popular perception in Pakistan that he is heading a pro-Indian lobby in Afghan capital, he said, “Those [Taliban] coming from Pakistan are killing innocent Afghans, imposing their ideologies and destabilising the legitimate Afghan government…”

Afghan President Dr Ashraf Ghani echoed the same sentiments while addressing the participants of the Heart of Asia Conference in Islamabad just days after our meeting with Dr Abdullah. “There had been considerable uncertainty whether Pakistan would truly acknowledge a sovereign Afghan state with its legitimate government and constitution,” said Dr Ghani, while sharing the chair of the conference with Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

“We praise Pakistan for what? For sending terrorists, killing innocent Afghans and destabilising legitimate regimes?” he added. “And the Afghans feel that Pakistan is still working on the agenda of bringing Taliban to rule Kabul.”

Just one thing, next time if someone kick on your back, please don't come back to Pakistan again.

You can't blame Afghans for keeping their National interest above everything else.

National interest or personal interest ?

upload_2015-12-25_12-8-43.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom