What's new

Must read: Chinese embrace may prove costly to Sri Lanka

So you're insulting someone on the basis that he doesn't agree with you? Well, it's the people that represent a nation, not the govt alone. The govt is a voice for the people, so whatever Sri Lanka thinks, is very much a part of his country. Are you a Currymuncher? Yes you are, yes you are, I can smell the fil th 5 miles out.

no need to get personal or use racist terms, i can say many things but don't wanna come down at ur level.

We are not asking for your fatwa, there are anti India people in India and Anti Pakistan people in Pakistan so there are every type of people in every country.

Its no about your personal felling about china but the fact the china is doing. Nobody does anything for free if you think china is doing charity or for friendship then you are in illusions.

Can u deny the above facts highlighted by newspaper instead of issuing a fatwa? Are u a communist btw??

Why you are pressing so hard to prove that Chinese are not good for Srilankans?????:blink:

Something is fishy..........:what:

I am seeing this as China Pakistan, Srilanka and Bangladesh are forming an asian block without India,,,,, and now India, Europe and America are trying hard to stop this from happening....:coffee:

India can not compete with Chinese wealth and generous gesture. But sure they are ahead in media propaganda.

Now watch the trail how such article produced in india and how its distributed through different western channel. I am happy to Srilankan friends are well aware of indian deception tactics.

Why you are pressing so hard to prove that Chinese are not good for Srilankans?????:blink:

Something is fishy..........:what:

I am seeing this as China Pakistan, Srilanka and Bangladesh are forming an asian block without India,,,,, and now India, Europe and America are trying hard to stop this from happening....:coffee:

what block????? are u OK???

Bangladesh and Sri Lanka is more friendly to India then china. And India is investing billions in these counties.

But this thread is not about India but china exploiting a little country like Sri lanka in name of friendship.

why i'm pressing hard on it?? just to open the eyes of people.

There is no need to bring India between Sri Lanka and China, you people just search this news is allover.

if i am not wrong, much of the chinese loan will eventually be exempted like what china did to poor african countries...it is no use to squeeze a poor people, indian evilish mind of thinking chinese squeezing the helpless countries make every people sick......

I think all thing about china in Srilanka nothing else. I think its hurt India as well as US

I think all thing about china in Srilanka nothing else. I think its hurt India as well as US

US??? don't have any role here.

The people of sri lanka are suffering and "Unka mulk girvi ho gaya" because of some corrupt leaders.

free indian media = freedom to be stupid, no real freedom of course, say "i hate sonia gandhi" and you'll be arrested.

our media reports far too many of our own problems (qq.com, tianya, etc), but where is your media? when there is corruption, our media knows. we act.

Crusading Chinese police chief takes fight to Chongqing mafia | World news | The Guardian

why is the indian media not angry about starvation, about terrorism, about pollution, about corruption, about disease? where is their anger? it must be that the consumers of media are not angry. the educated 5% upper class indians are completely unaffected by these problems.

So you're insulting someone on the basis that he doesn't agree with you? Well, it's the people that represent a nation, not the govt alone. The govt is a voice for the people, so whatever Sri Lanka thinks, is very much a part of his country. Are you a Currymuncher? Yes you are, yes you are, I can smell the fil th 5 miles out.

then what the heck r u reptile or cockroach eater???yes u r,yes u r...i can smell the stink across the oceans

why is the indian media not angry about starvation, about terrorism, about pollution, about corruption, about disease? where is their anger? it must be that the consumers of media are not angry. the educated 5% upper class indians are completely unaffected by these problems.

Because indian media is patriotic nationalist unlike Chinese media. For example, indian media knows how to spread anti China propaganda, but Chinese media does not even know how to defend China.

Try to learn from indian media.

Because indian media is patriotic nationalist unlike Chinese media. For example, indian media knows how to spread anti China propaganda, but Chinese media does not even know how to defend China.

Try to learn from indian media.

this is called not being a small and weak person and showing our superiority through positive attitude. we don't need to show our greatness through comparing with someone much inferior.

Back
Top Bottom