What's new

Must read: Chinese embrace may prove costly to Sri Lanka

Come on you guys, to the original poster I hope you got your answer lankans and chineese are happy with eachother so what's it to you guys ? this is a flame bait mods please close it

Last edited:
does a PhD compare himself with a 1st grader?

that's the difference between China and India.
A showpiece PhD certificate is more dangerous than a real 1st grade student. Thats the difference between China and India.

I think Sri Lanka got a real taste of Chinese so called 'friendship'. Their friendship depends on their one sided interests. It's because of India that CPC wants to come closer to some of the Indian neighbors. But except Pakistan they were rooted out from everywhere... Nepal, BD, now SL. Grapes are sour really.

Kinetic you just described India's position lol

Anyways have u seen any comments inthis thread from te srilankans feeling that they are threatened ?

It's none of India's business so what's up with u people posting in here ?

Kinetic you just described India's position lol
Really? :rofl: Have you gone through various news regarding India's relationships with SL, BD and Nepal? India have a better say than any other country. But poor Chinese none of its neighbors listen to them!!!

Anyways have u seen any comments inthis thread from te srilankans feeling that they are threatened ?

It's none of India's business so what's up with u people posting in here ?

How many Sri Lankan's are here? :lol: I regularly visit their govt website and know better about India-China-SL relationship.

Got this from Sri Lanka's official website.... *

Really? :rofl: Have you gone through various news regarding India's relationships with SL, BD and Nepal? India have a better say than any other country. But poor Chinese none of its neighbors listen to them!!!

Who listen to you? About the world event, india is just a country everyone dosent care about you.:lol: And talk about poor, there are no country can beat india, you are the true poorest country in the world. Have a fun.:lol:

How many Sri Lankan's are here? I regularly visit their govt website and know better about India-China-SL relationship. :lol:

My friend, its human nature to prefer being friend with a rich man than to a extremely poor person, thats no denied to this. I hope you get my message. :lol:

This article comes from an Indian group and it is written by an Indian.

Your point being?

India could have EASILY mitigated the Chinese factor... but it did not.

Are you joking? India doesn't have a fraction of the resources China does, their goody bag will always be a lot bigger and a lot sweeter than ours. India, however, isn't sleeping, we're engaged in a slew of projects, from railways to housing, across Northern Sri Lanka

India openly refused to help Sri Lanka defeat the LTTE.

Because we have 60 million tamils of our own and Sri Lanka wanted to annihilate the LTTE irrespective of civilians casualties. India couldn't afford to ignore their concerns. We didn't give you weapons but we did provide humanitarian support.

India openly also funded, trained and armed the LTTE.

Yeah, a generation or two ago, and then we turned on them, sent in the army and lost a prime minister in the process.

India was initially offered the opportunity to develop Hambantota but refused.

Probably because of our idiotic politicians. I'll give you that. At least now that China's in the picture we'll take things more seriously.

@kinetic look closely at the picture haha

first the lankan dude then he is shown with the chineese guy then the Indian PM

now stop trolling And next time post something that doesn't end up embarrassing yourself :)

My friend, its human nature to prefer being friend with a rich man than to a extremely poor person, thats no denied to this. I hope you get my message. :lol:

Really? I guess someone forgot to tell that to the Americans.

Keep your snide BS to yourself, you know nothing about India or Sri Lanka.

Regardless of what someone random fanboy might say on here, Sri Lanka is no more than 50 miles from India, so we'll always be on top of their 'friends' list. Sri Lanka thankfully doesn't have a vehemently anti India lobby like BD and Pakistan, so they've managed to make some very prudent decisions regarding both India and China. Economic development is one thing, but if you're dreaming about encirclement than don't hold your breath. They simply have no reason to jump on the Chinese bandwagon like the Pakistanis do.

Edit: by the way, everyone isn't a gold digger by nature so speak for yourself.

Long live Sri Lanka China brotherhood.

Flag-Pins-China-Sri-Lanka.jpg

now stop trolling And next time post something that doesn't end up embarrassing yourself :)

:hitwall::hitwall::rofl:

Thats why I say learn properly and then post that guy is UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon. He is a S. Korean national.

Last edited:

With such an intelligent deduction, I'd suggest you to take your own advice.

Back
Top Bottom