What's new

Muslim women cannot object to husbands’ marriages: CII chief

I have a question, why is 4 the upper limit. In my job I have successfully handled teams with size upto 30-35 folks. I have good team handling/coordination/people relational skills. I if can stay fair to all, why restrict me to 4 coz ye dil(and something way below dil) mange more.
No limit is set for right hand possession meaning londis n u don't have to b fair to harem women. It's fair game for the man

Oh no mistake.. There were many Scientific facts revealed by persons like Lord Buddha, Confucius, Mahaveera and many more scholars and prophets too and centuries before the 7th Century.. You should research a bit more.. Advancement of human technology have given us a multitude of sources to enlighten us from certain dogma's we may be entrapped with.. Something that 7th Century Arabian tribals have not envisaged for sure

According to Islam, Allah sent over 124,000 messengers (4 prophets). Today, we can not be in a position to determine which of which could potentially have been a messenger. The revelations over the period of time have justified the extent and intensity, not just but also that all the messengers of Allah and His prophets bore the exact same message. That message and those divine laws have not changed over the many many centuries. I have done 'a bit' of research already.

Advancement of human technology, by any standard and measurement, will remain 'ancient' and limited to the time period over which it is applicable as every few years we 'correct' ourselves by 'discovering' new material or rediscovering the old. When the field is already so definitively contradictory, how can we establish that anything is factual other then the fact that what holds true for science today may be debunked and corrected in the next century. To close one's mind to this absolute conclusion would be veraciously limited and confining. It is something that is applicable to the most advanced 'us' the same as on those from the 7th century Arabian tribes, would you not agree?

So yet again my friend i have not got an answer.. How does 7th century archaic Arabian tribal law be relevant to 21st century Muslims in Pakistan ?

As divine as the law it, it is free from the bounds of time.....and space :)

I'm not questioning your faith in your god.. But then if your god has not changed for billions of years, Then what he told presumably to 7th century Arabic tribals cannot be universal.. Because humans before and after have followed his rulings in different ways.. because i'm sure to you he is the true god.. So what makes 7th Century tribal Arabic interpretation of his words more valid over others at that time who were way more advanced in culture, society and knowledge ??

Note: Im strictly talking about these Sharia laws, Not mainstream Islam as a whole

Oh, I hope the answer above suffices here too. What I failed to post above is the fact that Allah tells us that Islam complete the religion of God for men and that there will be no 'new' prophet after him to deliver His word. Islam is meant to last us till the time of Judgement.

This sounds like some tribal warcry "You are old enough to bleed so you are old enough to breed". Scientifically it is true but is it really practical. And dont go about child marriages in India. It is illegal under the law and I condemn them with all my heart.

See this video to know the danger of child marriage

The age of 18 was decided by scientists and doctors who consider that this is age when the body and mind matures. See the above video again to know the reason for minimum age at 18

I don't know how old or how educated you are, but quoting a line from 'Friends', 'wasn't there a time when the brightest minds thought that the Earth was flat? and that atom was the smallest particle until just a few decades ago?'.

Basically, it does not matter how 'smart' we think we have become and how established our 'facts' become, time has attempted to humble us over the centuries but human that we are.........we err...., to the point where we consider ourselves the equal of God or deny His existence altogether.

You are wasting your breath. I have told you earlier, and telling you again, those who are posting questions as if they don't know, are arguing for the sake of argument. No matter what you throw at them, they'll not agree with you, instead make fun of you and your arguments (you can see it is already going on). You can educate people or debate with them based on religious and/or social arguments. They'll not take your religious argument because they don't believe in the religion you believe in, in-fact they believe in no religion to begin with. They'll also not accept your social arguments because they believe in a 'madar pidar azad' society where people are allowed to do anything they want, where moral values mean nothing and are only talk of the past.

It is sad indeed that Islam is being maligned and insulted on a so-called Pakistani defense forum as if defense of Pakistan is only the defense of a piece of land and as if ideology means nothing. If ideology meant nothing, then what was the need of Pakistan in the first place? Did tens of thousands of Muslims lose their lives, honor, and livelihood for a Pakistan where Islamic teachings will be mocked? I have no complaint from the non-Muslim members because they are doing exactly what enemies-of-Islam are supposed to do. They will not sit idle until the last Muslim is alive but what happened to the so-called Muslims? the so-called Moderators, the so-called Think Tanks, the so-called Seniors? Who is more important? Shirani or Shariah? Don't defend Shirani if he is wrong but why allowing enemies of Islam to sling mud on Islam and Quran?

Waza Mein Tum Ho Nisara, Tau Tamaddun Mein Hanood,
Yeh Musalman Hain! Jinhain Dekh Ke Sharmaen Yahood
!

@WebMaster Let me tell you one thing Farooqi saheb. You own this forum and on the judgment day, Allah will ask why you failed to protect his name, and his religion when he had empowered you. I understand you need traffic on this forum to make money, but at what cost? At the cost of defamation of Allah's name, his religion, Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)? Is this worth it? Even I am not a practicing Muslim, my wife does not cover her head, I do not say prayers 5 times a day, but albeit all those deficiencies, I do not try to bend Islam as per my wishes; neither I try to find excuses behind favorite interpretations of Islamic laws nor do I curse it. Farooqi Saheb, please ask your team to do the needful before it is too late. I am also aware that I am talking to the walls but at-least I did my duty.

You are correct my friend, most of the arguments against Islam are meant only to ridicule Islam and Muslims, such is our reality today. However, how long can I stand by as a spectator, letting them run amok?

By the way, what do you do?

he is talking about Nikah Halala
Ahan...

What about it?

To touch this topic one must first know how a TALAQ is done according to Shariah...Nope not according to some bearded man!

As for getting 3 divorces...why would a woman want to insult herself to go back to him in the first place....it is only after he sees her with another husband will he realize what he has lost....or her having to live with another man (maybe worse than her previous husband) will she know what she took for granted....

However, it does take alot of pride for one to go back to the first wife after giving her 3 talaq....its a matter of ego....

So whats the problem with this Nikah? Do you prefer marriage to become a play where a man gives talaq as many times as he wants and the woman has to endure it all her life? or should they keep away from one another go with another partner and see if they miss something? If one gets a better partner than why would they want to remarry? Its a whole set of rules worth thinking about....

Let us also keep this in mind that even educated women in our society prefer marrying to a married man with whom she/they has/have affair.
besides men are having multiple sexual relations even outside the wedlock so whats the difference man.
You guys are shit
Many guys just run away from the word responsibility it is fine to live with a woman for 5-7 yrs and have kids with her...but if you are bounded by the law to do the very thing (live together and have kids) well that cant happen...

Likewise many guys prefer sleeping around even when having a wife...but if they have to be responsible for these women they sleep with (say marry them) well thats when you see them object furiously!

You are correct my friend, most of the arguments against Islam are meant only to ridicule Islam and Muslims, such is our reality today. However, how long can I stand by as a spectator, letting them run amok?

By the way, what do you do?
I am a mid-career Molecular Virologist with interest in molecularly engineered therapeutic antibodies against HIV/AIDS. How about you?

I just saw a documentary about islam and misuse of Halala or harara(I am not sure how you pronounce it and practice it) it when a muslim woman is divorced by her husband (in spite of him being conscious or not even for example on telephone by saying talak 3 times ) she ought to marry another man and spend a night with him before re marring her own husband. and this Islamic practice is being misutalized and malpracticed by mullas as they offer their own services to the couple and marry the woman for one or more nights.
Well thats plain wrong...You dont remarry another man just so you can go back to the bastard who didnt breathe in between the 3 talaq he gave you without thinking....

Marriage is not a play a woman is not a slut to go around getting tied down to anyone just to go back to that retarded man who gave her 3 talaq

To understand this...one needs to understand what 3 talaq are...

According to the Quran...

3 talaq are 3 separate incidents...each given not in the state of anger (cool mind), each given between breaths (when angry one wants to get it done with and usually doesnt have enough time to think), each should have some time period before the next one...and with each the couple should live separately for atleast 1 night to think things through...and with each there should be witness ...yes i know idiots who are soo ashamed they give it over the phone or in sms....ball -less idiots who needs them anyway?!

And after going through 3 time periods of being disowned....one should go and marry another man ...usually a kind hearted man would marry a divorcee ...or a drunk ...now if you get a kind hearted man usually women dont wanna go back to the idiot who just got rid off her like a burden?

If she gets a drunk she can at least know that she had an ok man and either was not helping things work or the previous husband was no different than the drunk she got stuck with (for which of course she is allowed khulla)

As for Mullah offering services...those are no different from pimps...How can that be the fault of Islam when some pimp wants to "legalize" his shit?

I am a mid-career Molecular Virologist with interest in molecularly engineered therapeutic antibodies against HIV/AIDS. How about you?
DAMN! :blink:

Respect!

I'm not questioning your faith in your god.. But then if your god has not changed for billions of years, Then what he told presumably to 7th century Arabic tribals cannot be universal.. Because humans before and after have followed his rulings in different ways.. because i'm sure to you he is the true god.. So what makes 7th Century tribal Arabic interpretation of his words more valid over others at that time who were way more advanced in culture, society and knowledge ??

Note: Im strictly talking about these Sharia laws, Not mainstream Islam as a whole

you did not reply my question.

which society was that ?

BTW is it true that Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS) in the United States still practice polygamy ?

Damn, if ever I were to convert this will be the only reason. anyway more power to the Mullahs !!!

I don't know how old or how educated you are, but quoting a line from 'Friends', 'wasn't there a time when the brightest minds thought that the Earth was flat? and that atom was the smallest particle until just a few decades ago?'.

Basically, it does not matter how 'smart' we think we have become and how established our 'facts' become, time has attempted to humble us over the centuries but human that we are.........we err...., to the point where we consider ourselves the equal of God or deny His existence altogether.

I am old and educated enough to know what is right and wrong.Do you think a girl or boy of 14-15 is mature enough to get married? Is the body of a fifteen year old girl ready for child bearing?

You yourself are saying our understanding evolves with time. So why stick to 7th century notions when we are 1400 years later in the 21st century?

Regardng the conflict between science and religion- science has trumped blind religious beliefs. The people who propogated "Earth is flat and center of Universe" theory were religious people. When the scientist like Galileo challenged them he was prosecuted. Now ofcourse we know that the church was wrong and science was right.

I do not deny god's existence. I am an agnostic Hindu. Howver I put premium to scientific notions over religious ones

There r people who justify rape too. Why can't just call spade a spade n not behave like Ghandis monkeys

Was there a census done in 7 century Arabia to determine male population n Kuran talks abt right hand possessions. So female sexual slavery is ok What's wrong is wrong. Cal me islamophobic don't care

Last edited:
you did not reply my question.

which society was that ?

BTW is it true that Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS) in the United States still practice polygamy ?

Sorry dude.. I cant be here 24/7. .

Well given that we're talking about 7th century tribal Arabs living as nomads in the desert i'd think almost every other civilization around that time.. From Romans to, Greeks to China, Japan, Indian subcontinent to Inca's, Buddhist empires of South East Asia and even Malian, Ethiopian and Nubian empires of Africa.. Were all much more advanced in cultural and societal aspects

So again whats is the relevance of that 7th century archaic tribal Arabic laws to modern day Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom