What's new

Muslim Brainwashing...Radicalisation of Muslims in germany.

Lol why you acting as if Indian culture is anymore aligned to Western values than "Islamic culture" you clown? Your culture is more dirty, backward, and humanely degrading than any other in the entire continent, hell the world. I won't even spare the time listing all the disgusting backward culture of Indians, I'll just tell you to follow your ancestors and drink some more holy cow piss you smelly curry muncher.[COLOR="Silver"

And this is not racist because....?

Are you also so innately concerned when your beloved Muslim brothers bent on killing the infidels? Because I don't see a moderate Muslims come out against their own, even when they are on the wrong. May be you are too busy to hold placards to show solidarity to your fellow Muslims personally but can you honestly say that doesn't happen among your Muslim brotherhood?

PS: Stop your personal attacks. If don't like the content, report it.

More baseless assumptions, where did you learn to read? In all my comments I said "oppressed muslims". No where in Islam are we required to support Muslims just because they are Muslim.

LYour culture is more dirty, backward, and humanely degrading than any other in the entire continent, hell the world. I won't even spare the time listing all the disgusting backward culture of Indians, I'll just tell you to follow your ancestors and drink some more holy cow piss you smelly curry muncher.

:coffee:

Cultured indeed.

Not just Hindus , its Sikhs , Chinese , many other ethnicities as well . You have many examples to choose from. No need to make this a Hindu vs Muslim issue. Its a socio-cultural not a religious phenomenon.

Hindus are no more integrated than any other religious group in the west. you need to open your eyes to see this though.

Hindus are no more integrated than any other religious group in the west. you need to open your eyes to see this though.

And they ought to be free to practice their religion however they see fit as well.....However, unlike the Hindus , Muslims tend to feel the need to impose their religion and laws on the home culture. Which really, is just very counter productive.

I am Christian btw...

Point out a single occasion where Hindus/Sikhs/Chinese or any of the other groups I mentioned , have had friction with the local populace because of their cultural practices.

They integrate in all important fields --civil administration, polity , services, society, quiet and un-obstrusive ways of celebrating cultural festivals, religious rituals etc .

I go into the Upanishads to ask questions.

-Niels Bohr

The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which the time scales correspond, to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long. Longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang. And there are much longer time scales still.

-Carl Sagan

After the conversations about Indian philosophy, some of the ideas of Quantum Physics that had seemed so crazy suddenly made much more sense.

-Werner Heisenberg

There is no kind of framework within which we can find consciousness in the plural; this is simply something we construct because of the temporal plurality of individuals, but it is a false construction....The only solution to this conflict insofar as any is available to us at all lies in the ancient wisdom of the Upanishad.

-Erwin Schrödinger

A millennium before Europeans were willing to divest themselves of the Biblical idea that the world was a few thousand years old, the Mayans were thinking of millions and the Hindus billions.

-Carl Sagan

Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India.

-Mark Twain

Access to the Vedas is the greatest privilege this century may claim over all previous centuries.

-Julius Robert Oppenheimer

Hinduism and Buddhism offer much more sophisticated worldviews (or philosophies) and I see nothing wrong with these religions.

-Richard Dawkins

I go into the Upanishads to ask questions.

-Niels Bohr

The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which the time scales correspond, to those of modern scientific cosmology. Its cycles run from our ordinary day and night to a day and night of Brahma, 8.64 billion years long. Longer than the age of the Earth or the Sun and about half the time since the Big Bang. And there are much longer time scales still.

-Carl Sagan

After the conversations about Indian philosophy, some of the ideas of Quantum Physics that had seemed so crazy suddenly made much more sense.

-Werner Heisenberg

There is no kind of framework within which we can find consciousness in the plural; this is simply something we construct because of the temporal plurality of individuals, but it is a false construction....The only solution to this conflict insofar as any is available to us at all lies in the ancient wisdom of the Upanishad.

-Erwin Schrödinger

A millennium before Europeans were willing to divest themselves of the Biblical idea that the world was a few thousand years old, the Mayans were thinking of millions and the Hindus billions.

-Carl Sagan

Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India.

-Mark Twain

Access to the Vedas is the greatest privilege this century may claim over all previous centuries.

-Julius Robert Oppenheimer

Hinduism and Buddhism offer much more sophisticated worldviews (or philosophies) and I see nothing wrong with these religions.

-Richard Dawkins

Vikram, we don't have to defend our religion for some ignorant's rants. Plus this is not the forum/ thread to discuss the same.

Point out a single occasion where Hindus/Sikhs/Chinese or any of the other groups I mentioned , have had friction with the local populace because of their cultural practices.

They integrate in all important fields --civil administration, polity , services, society, quiet and un-obstrusive ways of celebrating cultural festivals, religious rituals etc .

Vast majority of Muslims in the West are integrated and are un-obtrusive in their customs in the societies they live in. It's only that every fringe radical voice is magnified and generalised by the corporate media.

PS It's kind of sad your getting quotes from atheists and your colonial masters to put your religion in good light.

Vast majority of Muslims in the West are integrated and are un-obtrusive in their customs in the societies they live in. It's only that every fringe radical voice is magnified and generalised by the corporate media.

Very true my friend, media has demonised other religions in the west. However, the radical voices must be snuffed out as quickly as possible to prevent radicalisation of the others

PS It's kind of sad your getting quotes from atheists and your colonial masters to put your religion in good light.

I dont quote from fictional books and caracters like you do.

If you see Werner Heisenberg,Erwin Schrödinger as colonial masters .Then sorry. you deserve only your fiction book.

Whats wrong with atheists,Oh i see they are 'non-believers' who needs to be killed.:lol::lol:

Is it mandatory for someone to be made a Think Tank only when his thinking tanks ? Seriously how did this guy ever get a mandate to be made a think-tank ? In fact MK's post in the Ah memories ! :D thread, makes much more sense now that such i see such nonsense from this roadkill guy.

Back
Top Bottom