What's new

Muslim Brainwashing...Radicalisation of Muslims in germany.

Sooner the Muslims learn tolerance the better it will be for us all. If you respond to every criticism with violence.....what is your religion worth really?

Are you saying Muslims are not tolerant? what exactly are you basing this on? Propaganda?
Let me tell you a little story, back in the late 90s when the Taliban were still in power, I had a Sikh friend who was from Afghanistan. He was full blooded Sikh, wore a turban, had a beard, the whole 9 yards. And every time we would talk about the Taliban he was the first to defend them.
The point is, even the most "extreme" of the Muslim countries don't treat minorities like the propaganda teaches you in India and other Muslim hating countries.

No one is denying bad things happen to non Muslims in Muslim countries, but then again bad thing happen to Muslims in those countries too, and God knows really bad things happen to Muslims in India.

Right Bro.
One Sikh in Talban rule is the basis of your Arguement.Care to explain what is "jizya".What about so many sikh families who seeked asylum in India after fleeing from Talban ruled Afghanistan.google it.

And on the basis of this you called me "propaganda fed".What about the last bolded part.Hmm "Gujrat massacre is a your fallback".

Sahi hai .

Back
Top Bottom