What's new

Muslim Brainwashing...Radicalisation of Muslims in germany.

remarkable the way Indians think Hindus have "integrated" more than Muslims in the west.

the blind being led in this case.

remarkable the way Indians think Hindus have "integrated" more than Muslims in the west.

the blind being led in this case.

Not just Hindus , its Sikhs , Chinese , many other ethnicities as well . You have many examples to choose from. No need to make this a Hindu vs Muslim issue. Its a socio-cultural not a religious phenomenon.

And speaking of imposing values, Muslims ruled Indian subcontinent for almost 800 years, you should be glad Hinduism still exists.

its actually a failure of the rulers as they couldnt even convert half the population muslim :lol: or they knew something more than the average pakistani ;)

In my opinion, Multiculturalism has definitely failed. It failed because they were trying to mix cultures which are extreme opposites. For example, Islamic culture doesn't really see women equal to men, where as western culture wouldn't differentiate between the two (at least legally). And there is all this dilemma about sexual relationships.These cultures are at two different points and see themselves at war with each other. There can't be a middle ground as that would seem to extremists as giving in to another culture.

Although experiment started with good intentions to enhance cultural diversity and gain from each other cultural advantages. This turned out to be worst disaster flaring further each other differences.

In my personal opinion, west should stick to their own. Or at least impose on immigrants that they should adopt host country's culture and values. Otherwise shouldn't allow them for their own good. I think they should severely restrict immigration from certain countries until the issues cool down. And for god's sake stop pampering the abusive people. That would further aggravate the situation. Pass special laws to deport all the trouble makers. They need to be stricter with immigration.

In my opinion, Multiculturalism has definitely failed. It failed because they were trying to mix cultures which are extreme opposites. For example, Islamic culture doesn't really see women equal to men, where as western culture wouldn't differentiate between the two (at least legally). And there is all this dilemma about sexual relationships.These cultures are at two different points and see themselves at war with each other. There can't be a middle ground as that would seem to extremists as giving in to another culture.

Although experiment started with good intentions to enhance cultural diversity and gain from each other cultural advantages. This turned out to be worst disaster flaring further each other differences.

In my personal opinion, west should stick to their own. Or at least impose on immigrants that they should adopt host country's culture and values. Otherwise shouldn't allow them for their own good. I think they should severely restrict immigration from certain countries until the issues cool down. And for god's sake stop pampering the abusive people. That would further aggravate the situation. Pass special laws to deport all the trouble makers. You need to be stricter with immigration.

Your first para may open up a troll fest

In my personal opinion, west should stick to their own. Or at least impose on immigrants that they should adopt host country's culture and values. Otherwise shouldn't allow them for their own good. I think they should severely restrict immigration from certain countries until the issues cool down. And for god's sake stop pampering the abusive people. That would further aggravate the situation. Pass special laws to deport all the trouble makers. They need to be stricter with immigration.

Absolutely spot on except , I would replace the word "Islamic" culture with "Medieval Arab" culture which has no place in western society.

Your first para may open up a troll fest

Well I didn't intend to pass my judgment on either culture if that's what you mean. I said it as I see it. They both are unique cultures in their own right but too different to each other. They are better off away from each other unless they are willing to compromise.

So you are affected when say a person --just because his faith is Islam suffers from alleged persecution in a far off territory like Chechenya or Kashmir.

and you are willing to hold political rallies,protests , demonstrations , public gatherings with provocative banners like "behead all those who oppose Sharia" etc in demonstration of your solidarity. ?

Then that is no "spiritual" unity . That is purely political unity.

Now geo-politics is a fickle game. Its often seen that Britain under the auspices of the NATO have to take part in wars against Muslim majority countries like Iraq , Afghanistan .

So the question is where should your loyalty lie when such a crossroad arrives ? Its seen that a section of Muslims ( fundamentalists as you remarked) happen to choose solidarity with members of their faith rather than with the British Govt on such issues.

So little wonder they are looked upon with suspicion. Freedom of speech and expression is one thing , but one's loyalty should lie with ones country of adoption ---as one swears whilst taking ones citizenship oath.

The sheer stupidity and idiocy of some Indians never ceases to amaze me. You made a number of assumptions in the pile of crap you have written, that I have never made. When did I ever say I was willing to hold rallies and banners in the name of solidarity you worthless scum? I merely said, as a Muslim, I am innately concerned about the welfare of fellow Muslims. Where did all the pile of crap you have written about beheadings and such come from?

The sheer stupidity and idiocy of some Indians never ceases to amaze me. You made a number of assumptions in the pile of crap you have written, that I have never made. When did I ever say I was willing to hold rallies and banners in the name of solidarity you worthless scum? I merely said, as a Muslim, I am innately concerned about the welfare of fellow Muslims. Where did all the pile of crap you have written about beheadings and such come from?

What an idiot :hitwall:

Go learn some manners on how to conduct a debate and a lesson in civility before making personal rants.

When British soldiers returned from their Iraq campaign , immigrants like you organized protests against them in a show of solidarity with "oppressed muslims" as they see it in Iraq.

Who the hell do you think you are ? You are an individual whose thoughts matter less than a grain of sand , among the behaviour of vast numbers of Muslim immigrants.

Muslims who called British soldiers 'rapists', 'cowards' and 'scum' were exercising freedom of speech, court hears | Mail Online

'HE is the coward for mocking victims of friendly fire': Families of dead soldiers react with fury to Muslim hate preacher | Mail Online

Luton's Muslim extremists defy public anger - Telegraph

What I said holds true for them , not for you individually maybe.

I couldn't care less what your personal thoughts are.

Are you also so innately concerned when your beloved Muslim brothers bent on killing the infidels? Because I don't see a moderate Muslims come out against their own, even when they are on the wrong. May be you are too busy to hold placards to show solidarity to your fellow Muslims personally but can you honestly say that doesn't happen among your Muslim brotherhood?

PS: Stop your personal attacks. If you don't like the content, report it.

Lol why you acting as if Indian culture is anymore aligned to Western values than "Islamic culture" you clown? Your culture is more dirty, backward, and humanely degrading than any other in the entire continent, hell the world. I won't even spare the time listing all the disgusting backward culture of Indians, I'll just tell you to follow your ancestors and drink some more holy cow piss you smelly curry muncher.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Islamic culture has been the cutting edge culture of human civilisation for many centuries, the spread of Islam in every corner of the world is a testament to this. Indian Hindu culture has never left India because it is for subhumans.

Lol. Well at least I wouldn't kill you for saying all that. And the world seems to be contend with me for that. How about yours? You ignorant troll.

Are you also so innately concerned when your beloved Muslim brothers bent on killing the infidels? Because I don't see a moderate Muslims come out against their own, even when they are on the wrong. May be you are too busy to hold placards to show solidarity to your fellow Muslims personally but can you honestly say that doesn't happen among your Muslim brotherhood?

PS: Stop your personal attacks. If don't like the content, report it.

Bro , the guy is too uncivilized and uncultured for any decent debate . Now he is descending to "Cow piss" and denigrating Hindu culture to justify how great Islamic culture is. Let's not indulge in his mud-slinging game anymore.

[/COLOR]Islamic culture has been the cutting edge culture of human civilisation for many centuries, the spread of Islam in every corner of the world is a testament to this. Indian Hindu culture has never left India because it is for subhumans.

:lol::lol::lol:

naseer07 muslim rulers failed to convert 50% of india into muslims during their rule so i dont have anything more to talk about our subhuman religion

Back
Top Bottom