What's new

Musharaff : Dawood held in high esteem in Pak for Avenging Gujrat Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, all in the same folder. It is a VERY large folder. :lol:

Don't you think it's tad bit obsessive considering it's just interweb! Anyway I hope you're folder will grow with time and you will have more chances to play victim :tup:

I think he is still planning to take vengeance for them.

Doesn't matter, he is dirt and Pakistanis are welcome to host him, please take away all the bad blood we have in our country.

But do consider making the folder structure as I said, considering it's a very large folder, you must have gone through some pain finding Sarthak's naughty naughty comment made some two years ago!

Or do you revisit them every night before sleep? :/

But do consider making the folder structure as I said, considering it's a very large folder, you must have gone through some pain finding Sarthak's naughty naughty comment made some two years ago!

One is for charts and indexes, wanna bet?:what:

Anyway I hope you're folder will grow with time and you will have more chances to play victim

And I hope you Indians continue to show your real faces, so that all the Chinese people on the internet, get a reality check as to what you really are. :azn:

Doesn't matter, he is dirt and Pakistanis are welcome to host him, please take away all the bad blood we have in our country.

If Dawood wants to take vengeance for all the Muslims who died in Indian occupied Kashmir and Gujarat, then he has tens of thousands to go.

So it is interesting how easily you can dismiss him.

India have arrested those who did the gurarat murders, still Dawood is free in Pakistan

India have arrested those who did the gurarat murders, still Dawood is free in Pakistan
Sir you just arrested those who followed the orders but you haven't arrested Modi who gave the orders

And I hope you Indians continue to show your real faces, so that all the Chinese people who read the English-language parts of the internet, get a reality check as to what you really are. :azn:

If Dawood wants to take vengeance for all the Muslims who died in Indian occupied Kashmir and Gujarat, then he has tens of thousands to go.

So it is interesting how easily you can dismiss him.

So you want tens of thousand innocent Indians to die? Well it's just normal you. Don't worry I won't take screenshot.

LOL it is a computer, there is such a thing called a search function. :lol:

So you want tens of thousand innocent Indians to die? Well it's just normal you. Don't worry I won't take screenshot.

Learn to read, I clearly did not say anything of the sort. :rofl:

Someone asked how Dawood could take vengeance for all the Muslims that have been killed in Gujarat and Indian occupied Kashmir. Clearly the numbers don't add up if vengeance was really his goal.

Either that, or there is a lot more to come.

Don't fall for this trap. Dawood has nothing to with Gujrat. He is a two bit drug lord and Mafiso. Pakistanis are welcome to have him. Karachi hasn't become what it is now in one day.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

LOL it is a computer, there is such a thing called a search function. :lol:

How do you search names in images! :/

Yes If you can kill why not Dawood ?

Don't fall for this trap. Dawood has nothing to with Gujrat. He is a two bit drug lord and Mafiso. Pakistanis are welcome to have him. Karachi hasn't become what it is now in one day.

That is 100% true , pakistanies must undarstand "you reap what you sow" anyway why on earth should Indians awake them .....:azn:

Oh bhai, Musharaf is saying he is held in high esteem. Hamara genetic disease chodo, apna socho. Aur yeh bade logon ka naam bata.

General Saab, Akhbar nahin lagwaya howa kya? Kuch khabrain tu khood bhi parh liya karoo - sub PDF main he parhni hain. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom