Musharaff : Dawood held in high esteem in Pak for Avenging Gujrat Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramu

BANNED
Reaction score
Dawood Ibrahim is held in high esteem in Pakistan: Musharraf

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/fromndtv/216210[/video]

Two wrongs don't make it right. It is rather unfortunate that people in Pakistan hold a terrorist in high esteem. A terrorist who killed innocent people who were walking on the streets of Mumbai. This is a sign of deterioration in the moral values of a society.

Dawood Ibrahim is held in high esteem in Pakistan: Musharraf

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/fromndtv/216210[/video]

Two wrongs don't make it right. It is rather unfortunate that people in Pakistan hold a terrorist in high esteem. A terrorist who killed innocent people who were walking on the streets of Mumbai. This is a sign of deterioration in the moral values of a society.

its uesless. Only way to proof that dawood in pakistan is a surgical strike like OBL( they said same for OBL) but our coward leader won't order that.

India has played major role in destroying LTTE and Tibetans are not killing ordinary Chinese people on daily basis. But I am happy that at least you are agreed that Pakistan supporting terrorists.

India loves supporting terrorists (LTTE) and separatists (Tibetan government in exile) against their neighbouring countries.

Now they complain when others do it back to them? :lol:

Is it not same as China love supporting Maoist terrorists & supporting pak for aiding terrorists?

India loves supporting terrorists (LTTE) and separatists (Tibetan government in exile) against their neighbouring countries.

Stupid logic.Tibetans got kicked out of their own house by chinese and so had no where to live .India offered them a home.Dawood ,an Indian,murders innocent people,runs away from india and Pakistan makes him their chief guest.do you see the difference

Musharaf is merely stating the sentiment in Pakistan, he is not advocating or justifying it as a state policy. don’t forget we have mullahs here who say that Pakistan army men who die fighting the Taliban shouldn’t even be buried and should be left to rot and desecrated by the beasts. Then there is that Qadri guy who killed our governor in cold blood yet he is a hero.

These are uneasy times so there are extremists who are running the show on either side of the globe the only difference is that some are clean shaven and suited booted and yapping their bigotry from the multimillion dollar news channels and some support wild beards and occupy mosques and madrassahs and say the same thing.

Just like other terrorist activities in India e.g Mombai is sensitive to Indians, the organised massacre of Muslims in Gujrat is something that has affected many Muslims in Pakistan

But this Indian this Indian Dawood Ibrahim should never be glorified like the killer of Soleman Taseer is but that’s real life for you, people have differing opinions, they might sound ridicules and outrageous to you but such people will go at length to justify them. Take for example any bigoted while supremist and he will justify the NAZI tactics to cleanse the Muslims or Africans or any mixed race and he will go at length justifying it.

Despite that, remember one thing that we cant force our opinions on others. If we do we are no better than the people we accuse of having questionable stance and behaviour. Are there not many people in India who glorify Nathuram, the killer of Gandhi and say he did the right thing? Likewise we have large supporters of the killer of Suleman Taseer and Mullah Ghazi of Lal Masjid aka Molana aunty. This fight has to be fought much better on the “non-violent” front, via books, literature, airwaves and web etc and this approach has resulted positively in Sawat where initially TTP enjoyed full support but after the operation the same people despise them for what they did.

Ramu is right, two wrongs don’t make a right (I hope he meant what I understood) but I am talking about the Gujrat massacre and then the subsequent terrorist attacks elsewhere in India which are one way or another attributed to be as a reprisal. Sadly India and Pakistan don’t have any treaty to exchange the accused and asylum seekers but this issue needs to be resolved maybe through neutral mediation. Both India and Pakistan cant blame each other and expect other side to show compassion and fairness if we continue to harbour (allegedly or openly) each other’s nationals that we seek for the terrorism or any other violence.

I have lost the count of how many times the thread on the same subject has been made but it always results in an insult match with a lot of trolling and flaming. So there is no choice to temporarily close this thread for now so that people can cool off a bit and bring the discussion to some conclusion which is civil and positive. But let me assure all Indians that if we, the members of this forum have any say or power we would bring anyone to justice who you guys accuse of terrorism and if there are proofs beyond doubt then would happily hand him over to your guys in Afghanistan or where ever you want maybe you guys will be more considerate to our apprehensions too?

Stupid logic.Tibetans got kicked out of their own house by chinese and so had no where to live .India offered them a home.Dawood ,an Indian,murders innocent people,runs away from india and Pakistan makes him their chief guest.do you see the difference

chief guest?

thats a bit rich?
if the Pakistani Govt. is in power due to American approval and the Pak Army is fighting an American war then who is keeping this Indian as a chief guest?

what makes you think he is a guest here? whats the latest about him, do you or your intel know where in pakistan he is enjoying the hospitality? I might go and visit him and tell him to get lost from where he came from and face the charges against him in the Indian courts.

I can prove that because my class( my benchpartner and bestfriend) is full of tibetians who hates chinese. I wil try to convince him to join PDF.

Read the first post. I think you do not know what is the context. A man who mindlessly bombed the streets of Mumbai without any mercy and for no reason is being supported by people of Pakistan and they hold him in high esteem. It will be very easy for Indians to rip every thread and make it anti-China and reply in the same token. Instead be sensible and if you dont know what is being discussed shut your vents.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

This is what your government said:

No evidence of China supporting Maoists: Chidambaram - Times Of India

On the other hand, we have Indira Gandhi training LTTE terrorists on Indian soil, in order to kill Sri Lankan civilians.

Please stick to the topic. If you want to discuss LTTE, open another thread. If you continue this digression I will report your posts.

wow.. CD this is a new low even for you. just post some cr@p without knowing ABC of the topic.

india can't do jack, anyway Mr Dawood spends a considerable amount of time in the UAE, try to get their govt to transfer him.

india can't do jack, anyway Mr Dawood spends a considerable amount of time in the UAE, try to get their govt to transfer him.

Its harming your countries reputation and image. Don't you think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom