What's new

Musharaff : Dawood held in high esteem in Pak for Avenging Gujrat Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live in your dillusion, i can not help you when you are not ready to see the truth about our system,
because of our evolving system based on time is the reason we are respected more than you, that is the reason that we are offered sensitive tech that is not right now offered to you, might be in the future if your majority and government come out of the present idiology that you have then you'll also be equally honored as we are now.
Yes how much you are respected the whole world knows Sir first asking to others go and punish the bigger bad evils like Modi and Advani who killed far more than Ibrahim

Yes how much you are respected the whole world knows Sir first asking to others go and punish the bigger bad evils like Modi and Advani who killed far more than Ibrahim
Say what now?

Hmm- Dawood is our guest- just like that brahamdas terrorist bugti enjoys indian hospitality in kabul-
Tit for tat- No need to cry foul-

Musharraf forgot to add- Dawood is held as high esteem bargaining chip in Pak. If india is serious- swapping is always an option-

Unfortunatly for an avrage pakistani this is very normal & infact this sort of behavior&attitude is the real reason for the pathetik mess in which pakistan is held .

Always blaming Pakistan is a genetic disease from which an average indian is suffering by birth; when they could not find any solution for their problems then they start ranting and blaming Pakistan.

It is your duty to get DI not Pakistan's; don't ask Pakistan to do your job; by the way some bigger culprits who killed innocent peoples are on the loose in india and enjoying state posts and protection. Please take on them and in the mean time keep finding DI. We will help you in doing that by judging how serious and sincere you are in your efforts to bring the culprits to justice.

cool tey support our most wanted man :)

India should not get dissappointed it oly means we also get to support anti pakistani people in return
is that hard to understand
no use in playing softball(as the pakistani say get him osama style or keep quiet)
I say better give tit for tat(which we ar already doing) u support mine i support urs---Peace

Hmm- Dawood is our guest- just like that brahamdas terrorist bugti enjoys indian hospitality in kabul-
Tit for tat- No need to cry foul-

Musharraf forgot to add- Dawood is held as high esteem bargaining chip in Pak. If india is serious- swapping is always an option-

just like osama bin laden was isnt it...? :whistle: ,a guest ...!!
ISI ka Gharjamai...:lol:

DI has many connections within in india, his "business" group gives tremendous insight to use, to gain information.

You could have accepted it before that you want to provide shelter to Dawood to get inside info, rather than lying as always. It could have saved some humiliation for Pak.

From time immemorial, it has been seen in history and will be happening in future too!!! Every person who has committed horrors unspeakable or some one who deserved to die still has lot of time in his hand, why because his time hasn't come yet. In this great game called life everybody has his time and then has to go. Now the question most important here is, Pakistan strategically did good by having him on their side, while the D-gang is still having lot of weight in India, in the past it was aided indirectly by inaction from foreign governments and directly by our corrupt politicians. However today in changed global scenario it is not that easy for him to carry on in full flow. Other than that there is no news any of his relatives will be taking over his empire, will his son in law do it or his daughter would like to carry on the legacy?? So if his time comes what will be the trump card for them?? is some body being trained ??

Only time will tell, One thing we Indians shouldn't forget is that when a person living in a hostile country is able to control the mafiya here then it means we have failed on our part to put his gang in its place (hell!!) let us see if something can be done in future by us.

Always blaming Pakistan is a genetic disease from which an average indian is suffering by birth; when they could not find any solution for their problems then they start ranting and blaming Pakistan.

It is your duty to get DI not Pakistan's; don't ask Pakistan to do your job; by the way some bigger culprits who killed innocent peoples are on the loose in india and enjoying state posts and protection. Please take on them and in the mean time keep finding DI. We will help you in doing that by judging how serious and sincere you are in your efforts to bring the culprits to justice.

Oh bhai, Musharaf is saying he is held in high esteem. Hamara genetic disease chodo, apna socho. Aur yeh bade logon ka naam bata.

I must say, as much as I used to admire Musharraf, he has really disappointed me.

Is Musharraf stupid? How can Dawood avenge Gujarat communal riots?
Dawood orchestrated the terrorist bomb blasts in Mumbai in 1993 and the Gujarat communal riots happened in 2002.

Otherwise you guys would lie and claim that it never happened. :lol:

In fact you guys already tried that excuse several times, which is why I started bookmarking in the first place.

And even after I bookmarked them, you still have Indians like sarthak in that thread, pretending they never said anything of the sort. Busted. :P

Just curious, do you have folder structure in your PC like - Indians_Called_Me_Chink, under which folders with various user name -> Sarthak, india123, hellfire etc etc!! :coffee:

Is Musharraf stupid? How can Dawood avenge Gujarat communal riots?
Dawood orchestrated the terrorist bomb blasts in Mumbai in 1993 and the Gujarat communal riots happened in 2002.

I think he is still planning to take vengeance for them.

Just curious, do you have folder structure in your PC like - Indians_Called_Me_Chink, under which folders with various user name -> Sarthak, india123, hellfire etc etc!! :coffee:

No, all in the same folder. It is a VERY large folder. :lol:

If I didn't have it, then Indians would immediately pretend that it never happens. Hell, they still deny it even now, that is their nature.

I think he is still planning to take vengeance for them.

No, all in the same folder. It is a VERY large folder. :lol:

If I didn't have it, then Indians would immediately pretend that it never happens. Hell, they still deny it even now, that is their nature.

CD is wise in keeping evidence for rebuttal, for indians denying, getting busted = priceless. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom