What's new

Musharaff : Dawood held in high esteem in Pak for Avenging Gujrat Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, don't you know how to use a computer? :lol:

You're supposed to label files properly so you can find them again easily.

I do know how to use PC, I just couldn't imagine one can put so much effort to label each and every file! :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Either that, or there is a lot more to come.

You can keep wishing, you know the Chinese proverb you mentioned some while ago about reaping and sowing! ;)

I do know how to use PC, I just couldn't imagine one can put so much effort to label each and every file! :lol:

Well when it asks you what filename you want to save it as, what do you type? Random letters?

For example, we had a conversation a while back, where you were defending the special Indian cream for men.

If I were to bookmark or save that page for later laughs, I would label it is "Abir - Special cream".

Not just some random letters like "yewsh11", because then I wouldn't be able to find it again. Plus it doesn't require any extra effort to label them properly when they are saved in the first place.

Well when it asks you what filename you want to save it as, what do you type? Random letters?

For example, we had a conversation a while back, where you were defending the special Indian cream for men.

If I were to bookmark or save that page for later laughs, I would label it is "Abir - Special cream".

Not just some random letters like "yewsh11", because then I wouldn't be able to find it again. Plus it doesn't require any extra effort to label them properly when they are saved in the first place.

Well I do know I'm quite fair in South Asian standard but that don't entitle me to advertise for special cream, that's the job of SRK! :lol:

Must be the curious case with Chinese and English language, I was talking about how human brain works and you took it for something else! I forgive for your lack of expertise in English.

But well, keep on labeling! :lol:

not really , if ur commenting on his profile picture then i guess there's "something's wrong with your eyes" ...:lol::lol:

I guess his screenshot folder just got "BIGGER"! :lol:

This CD Keeps only whining...Always playing the victim card...so and so called me Chink- tink -mink..Indians get banned here for calling some one names

But this whining never stops..sometimes i feel pity for this guy that he has to resort to such pathetic tactic in an attempt to gain any little advantage while debating(or arguing- this what he only does) with Indians..

Keep on whining buddy

CD, the eternal whiner.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

One thing I understood from this thread is that Pakistanis know Dawood is in Pakistan but they think they have the right of it. Cool. Lets call BLA president to India and have a party.

I cannot understand Mushys logic. Why should Pakistanis keep an Indian guy in high esteem for supposedly avenging the deaths of some Indians, who happened to be Muslims? Whatever has happened is India's internal matter. Why should Pakistan give protection to an Indian who has committed crimes in India against Indians?

Sir you just arrested those who followed the orders but you haven't arrested Modi who gave the orders

And that my friend is speculation. It is in court and if it is true, he will be punished. But from whatever has come out Modi is not in the firing line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom