What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

Drinking beer is an activity, you get pissed gradually, and you enjoy getting drunk . Hard stuff you have 5-6 pegs and u pass the fck out. Its no fun, you might as well have some sleeping pills and go to bed. :lol:
if you can space things out, hard stuff also tastes better.

Drinking beer is an activity, you get pissed gradually, and you enjoy getting drunk . Hard stuff you have 5-6 pegs and u pass the fck out. Its no fun, you might as well have some sleeping pills and go to bed. :lol:

Its too bad thats the experience you've had.

You gotta pace yourself ;) and have a slew of jagerbombs in the middle if yer heart is fit to handle it :P

Besides good hard stuff is meant to be enjoyed rather than to get drunk quickly on.

if you can space things out, hard stuff also tastes better.

giphy.gif

I just can't get myself to sit in a pub or a club and sip whiskey. If I am drinking I drink non stop, and I can only do that with beer.

Its too bad thats the experience you've had.

You gotta pace yourself ;) and have a slew of jagerbombs in the middle if yer heart is fit to handle it :P

Besides good hard stuff is meant to be enjoyed rather than to get drunk quickly on.

Nah that's not what I meant. With whisky and all, you are fine one moment and out the next moment, with beer its a gradual process. One or two shots is ok I guess.

I do like my bourbon though, its either beer or bourbon for me.

I'd agree.. Beer drinking counties have a drinking culture, Others just want to get sloshed.. Thats why you see a lot of illegal hooch in poorer countries, People just want to get blind drunk

giphy.gif

Nah that's not what I meant. With whisky and all, you are fine one moment and out the next moment, with beer its a gradual process. One of two shots are ok I guess.

I do like my bourbon though, its either beer or bourbon for me.

Been having mint juleps on the hottest summer days a lot this year....thought sometimes I cheat and use J.D hehe.

I guess the strongest beer today you get is in Kerala....... 1 strong beer is equal to 2 pegs of whisky.......

I guess the strongest beer today you get is in Kerala....... 1 strong beer is equal to 2 pegs of whisky.......

Which ones that?

The strongest beer that I had in India was in Kolkata, Kalyani Double black or something! I was bit apprehensive after reading the name, but it wasn't bad at all!

I'd agree.. Beer drinking counties have a drinking culture, Others just want to get sloshed.. Thats why you see a lot of illegal hooch in poorer countries, People just want to get blind drunk

Yup, say in India you can get a 750 ml bottle of cheap whiskey for around 300 bucks, and a can of beer costs around 60-100 bucks. So its just a matter of biggest bang for their buck, and then obviously people develop a taste for it.

I don't how guys drink shits. But since this thread is for drinkers so go try Muree. They are best

arey bhai aane do muree beer bhi, iska bhi taste dekh liya jaye :cheers:

Which ones that?

The strongest beer that I had in India was in Kolkata, Kalyani Double black or something! I was bit apprehensive after reading the name, but it wasn't bad at all

Ever since govt stopped bars, every bar has converted to beer parlor, I had 2 KF strong's last month, and believe me i had one of the worst hangovers ever........ Every strong beer has higher alcohol content than what is been published or allowed.....

I don't how guys drink shits. But since this thread is for drinkers so go try Muree. They are best

I will give you an option if you looking for taste..... Coco Carib white rum, along with tender coconut water.......

naahh we dont need it we already have many indian and international brands thanks but no thanks :cheers:

images
UB nahi milta hai kya aaj kal..used be the favourite in good old student days! & what about Fosters...I thought it's pretty common in India nowadays. Then again I prefer KF premium when in India. :cheers:

I will give you an option if you looking for taste..... Coco Carib white rum, along with tender coconut water.......

:lol: why would i drink shit in the first place? I mean seriously i believe all kinds of addictive drugs :D including alcohol is for weak people. taste or no taste it does not matter

Back
Top Bottom