What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

:lol: why would i drink shit in the first place? I mean seriously i believe all kinds of addictive drugs :D including alcohol is for weak people. taste or no taste it does not matter

Weak???????? Yeah after couple of pegs people become weak......

True. With beer you got to go through a lot of water to get the same effect as something harder.

whiskey-in-morning-hard-stuff-in-evening-580x580.jpg
noweed.jpg

any kind of addict in my view is a weak person.
most people who drink alcohol are not addicts... they drink because they like it.. just like you might like chocolate or icecream, or a glass of coke
I can go without alcohol for months... nothing happens... my mouth does not go dry.. compared to smokers who need it every day..

most people who drink alcohol are not addicts... they drink because they like it.. just like you might like chocolate or icecream, or a glass of coke
I can go without alcohol for months... nothing happens... my mouth does not go dry.. compared to smokers who need it every day..

:) nobody takes alcohol for taste for sure. This is intoxication indeed.

:) nobody takes alcohol for taste for sure. This is intoxication indeed.
ppl dont drink pure alcohol.. some drink for intoxication some just because they like it... some tastes are acquired.. you hate first or second time.. then start liking it.
I hated karela as kid... now love them... even fried neem leaves/buds with vegetables... you might say its impossible for a human to like that taste... :)
i dont like white wine due to its sweetish flavour.. tried a few times.. not for me..

ppl dont drink pure alcohol.. some drink for intoxication some just because they like it... some tastes are acquired.. you hate first or second time.. then start liking it.
I hated karela as kid... now love them... even fried neem leaves/buds with vegetables... you might say its impossible for a human to like that taste... :)

Not convincing comparing beneficial natural product (vegetable) with health hazardous chemical compound hmmmmmmmmmmmmm come again

Not convincing comparing beneficial natural product (vegetable) with health hazardous chemical compound hmmmmmmmmmmmmm come again
most alcohols are natural... you are confusing them with chemical drugs made in labs...
anyway i was just responding to your post that people dont like the taste when they drink... yeah its not really good for health.... but I dont want to live 100 years so its okey..

i am having a chilled tuborg wid fried pork prepared with chilly n bamboo shoots:cheers:

Most people drink to enjoy the moment .. Like parties, concerts etc .. Or on weekend to relax ... That's the start .. Then it becomes addiction .. First it is with soda then it is neat .. Then it is cocktail .. Just can't rule out the bad side of alcohol

Most people drink to enjoy the moment .. Like parties, concerts etc .. Or on weekend to relax ... That's the start .. Then it becomes addiction .. First it is with soda then it is neat .. Then it is cocktail .. Just can't rule out the bad side of alcohol
the addiction bit is overrated... at least for me.. its still a drink to socialize or just to relax... has been like that for years..
I love cocktails... they are awsome.. :)
another thing people say, one day you will be sad and drink yourself to death.. I have been sad many times in my life.. I might cry a bit in extreme case... not overdose on alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom