What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

13935098_1194720860548326_8481876852689746078_n.jpg

Let me explain the difference between Canada and the US for ya real quick:

Yep stronger but still taste like piss.. :cheers:

Depends what you get like anywhere in the world hehe.

Only the germans and czechs achieve close to a 100% strike rate in good omnipresent beer.

Sorry Pal... Have to ask , since u have mentioned this in a no. of posts

Have you tasted Piss? :P

It's general term for bad tasting beer mate

ps: I may have.. In inebriated state

Only the germans and czechs achieve close to a 100% strike rate in good omnipresent beer.

It's the hops mate

Hmm, Im curious what the worst beer in the world is? Anyone think they know?

Don't know about worst beer but one of my friends told me that Murree Beer is the strongest of all .. He experienced all major brands from Sol to Desperados to Foster to Heiniken to Corrona .. But the hangover Murree gives is unmatchable ..

What is the amount of beer in one bottle in West? kingfisher bottle have 650 ml I guess. I get fully drunk after 3.

Don't know about worst beer but one of my friends told me that Murree Beer is the strongest of all .. He experienced all major brands from Sol to Desperados to Foster to Heiniken to Corrona .. But the hangover Murree gives is unmatchable ..

South Asian beers are sugar-rich as a preservative in our oppressive weather. Sugar causes bad hangovers :(

What is the amount of beer in one bottle in West? kingfisher bottle have 650 ml I guess. I get fully drunk after 3.

In canada its 341 ml....so your bottles are definitely much bigger.

In canada its 341 ml....so your bottles are definitely much bigger.
The problem with beer is one has to urinate all night after having 3. That's like 2 litres of water. Bacardi lemon and guava are pretty good especially guava.

The problem with beer is one has to urinate all night after having 3. That's like 2 litres of water. Bacardi lemon and guava are pretty good especially guava.

True. With beer you got to go through a lot of water to get the same effect as something harder.

whiskey-in-morning-hard-stuff-in-evening-580x580.jpg

True. With beer you got to go through a lot of water to get the same effect as something harder.

whiskey-in-morning-hard-stuff-in-evening-580x580.jpg

Drinking beer is an activity, you get pissed gradually, and you enjoy getting drunk . Hard stuff you have 5-6 pegs and u pass the fck out. Its no fun, you might as well have some sleeping pills and go to bed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom