What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

It's our favorite spread mate.. It's what make us Aussies tough.. Anyone that can survive Vegemite can survive Straya.. :-)

I can believe that. It probably also deters the crocodiles from coming at you, one whiff of that sh!t and they will be outta there!

I can believe that. It probably also deters the crocodiles from coming at you, one whiff of that sh!t and they will be outta there!

Nah we just throw Koala's at the Crocs.. Roos on the other hand are bloody dangerous and loves Vegemite

Nah we just throw Koala's at the Crocs.. Roos on the other hand are bloody dangerous and loves Vegemite

Kangaroos are more dangerous than people give them credit for, they kick and swipe so hard they have killed people.

It's our favorite spread mate.. It's what make us Aussies tough.. Anyone that can survive Vegemite can survive Straya.. :-)

I dunno why, but I just imagined Aus special forces smearing it on their face for camo hehe.

Feckers hide behind tree's and jump in front of your car, Bastards !!

Points if you can name the soundtrack :P ( or at least the composer)

I dunno why, but I just imagined Aus special forces smearing it on their face for camo hehe.

Points if you can name the soundtrack :P ( or at least the composer)

Johann Sebastian Bach ??

OH MY GOD!!!! A haraam thread...!:closed:
The 'beora(s)' :wacko:

Good heavens.

Last edited:
You mean halal?

No it is not....it is alcohol.

13935098_1194720860548326_8481876852689746078_n.jpg

Let me know when it is launched....... Would love to try it...... bored with the available ones....

Neither consume nor interested in alcoholic items except various types of beers .
We are welcoming you Muree

Back
Top Bottom