What's new

Mumbai violence: Man who desecrated Amar Jawan memorial held

Thats the characteristics of Indians. I dont think Bangladeshi fit into that definition.

Now in real life I'd cut your wages for wasting time. On the internet, you are a timurid tall fair handsome awesome martial race directly descended from Buddhists, the same buddhists who salughter your kind in Burma for fun. But in real life, you will be the runt of south asia. Live with it.

Now in real life I'd cut your wages for wasting time. On the internet, you are a timurid tall fair handsome awesome martial race directly descended from Buddhists, the same buddhists who salughter your kind in Burma for fun. But in real life, you will be the runt of south asia. Live with it.

You seem very angry. Go and take a chill pill.

Sri Lanka - Tamil genocide - now hardly any Tamil left
Bangladesh - Minority cleansing -now Hardly any minorities left
Pakistan - minority cleansing - now Hardly any minorities left
India - Minorities rule the roost, they incite violence against the majority community, do conversions, indulge in terrorism - Majority is decreasing, minorities specially Muslims are growing at exponential rate.

I think India should take a lessons from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and China of at least keeping minorities in check.

Sorry son, you don't get to decide what's important and what's not.
For us, Amar Jawan is as important as the Mahabodhi temple or Kashi or Kaaba .
You won't understand it. You first need to learn how to be proud of your country.
If you are referreing to the Kaaba it has great historic value. The little concrete structure in the picture does not.

The only time India has prospered with peace and tranquility is under the Mughal Banner.

I propose Mughalistan where the Muslims and Hindus of India live in peace and harmony and where Economy, Arts and Culture flourishes in India.

Of course such a country would be Secular in nature.

We can begin with Northern India being declared as Mughalistan and other Nations of south Asia can join in if they Choose to do so.

Wow somebody declare this guy Wajb-ul-Qatl for coming from the land of pure and keeping idolatorous avatars.

Well there are many terrorists with reasons and motivation and success to carry out attacks in Pakistan.
Whats your point?
go ahead kill more Muslims and give terrorist more reasons to attack.........
Then dont come crying they did this they did tat.

when a person enters my home n i know he is staying there n then somebody kills it is my resp to protect him irrespective of the odds.

No we will kick out the millions of illegal Bangladeshis before that.
The way things are developing, its inevitable. I think Christian state will depart before Muslims.

Please don't punish them. Even Somalia would be better.
Anyways, global warming will take care of BD.
We just have to shoot anyone thinking of sneaking into India.
No more illegal migrants.
Christian and biharis will migrate enmass to BD to push Bds in bay of bengal....:D

I won't embarress Somalis by comparing their country with yours.
We rule Bangladesh anyways with RAWAMI league.
And whenever the BD government acts smart, we can create another nation from BD.

When you had to steal a Muslim name which says a lot.. LOL

Well its your dirty India which pays 25 rupees a day. What a miserable life you guys spend, and better migrate to Somalia.

And regarding Kalam @ how many times you going to show the same cubs to the sheep? Its you minorities who are complaining days and night which we see in the newspaper and tv channel. Or you the Internet Hindu who stole a christian name to show how great India is? eheheheheheh

He is a role model. A Rajokar like you will never understand.
Thrown out of Pakistan for being "inferior" and rescued by India. Ungrateful people like you will never know how we saved your forefathers.
He is a Muslim Show Piece in India. Everytime somebody points towards minority misery in India they bring this guy on to show how great Indian Muslims are.

Who is the Muslim showpiece of Pakistan? Zardari? Gilani? Ashraf? Baitullah Masud?
Kalam is gem. You won't know that.
oh now that makes sense.. Thanks for pointing that out iajdani. So he is like Manmohan Singh whom majority of Sikhs hate and he is a Sikh Show piece in India and everytime someone points towards the misery of Sikhs in India, they bring Manmohan Singh as the PM of state. Right?

Christian and biharis will migrate enmass to BD to push Bds in bay of bengal....:D
will will will will will. Too many will! We will kick them, we will kill them, we will send them to BD, we will make another part in BD! Tired of this will!!

And I have a problem with bangali rajokaar cyber JeHAAADeeS take up the cause of Indian Muslims.
I mean Indian Muslims will laugh if they hear it because they know the conditions of Bangladeshis living in India.
Basically we dont have a problem Indian Muslim loving India. But we get irritated when Internet Hindus start hating Indian Muslims.

The place you belong is called mental hospitalistan. Go and watch "The Rajokaar rises".
Be it a Mughalistan, but BD will prefer no direct border with that entity because it will create an unwanted BD-Pakistan border by extension. By the way, why people should go after a Mughalistan now when they did not try it at all before 1947. Politicians could have re-installed a Mughal heir in the Red Fort that could have stopped partition of the sub-continent. I think, the time is too late now. Moreover, Mughalistan stands for a united Hindu-muslim country and not its divisions in religious line. What people here are proposing is a Talibanistan. However, I will prefer an united Mughalistan.

"Always speak the truth, no matter what"

So your Kashmir dreams are over?
Now this Mughalistan project is the new one right?

The only time India has prospered with peace and tranquility is under the Mughal Banner.

I propose Mughalistan where the Muslims and Hindus of India live in peace and harmony and where Economy, Arts and Culture flourishes in India.

Of course such a country would be Secular in nature.

We can begin with Northern India being declared as Mughalistan and other Nations of south Asia can join in if they Choose to do so.

And I have a problem with bangali rajokaar cyber JeHAAADeeS take up the cause of Indian Muslims.
I mean Indian Muslims will laugh if they hear it because they know the conditions of Bangladeshis living in India.

The place you belong is called mental hospitalistan. Go and watch "The Rajokaar rises".

"Always speak the truth, no matter what"

So your Kashmir dreams are over?
Now this Mughalistan project is the new one right?

**** just hit the roof. Dude you are so witty...:tup:

The only time BD has flourished...Oh wait a minute its a 40 year old country.
Okay so the only time BD has flouriished has been under RAWAMI rule
I would say it differently. The only time India gone to drain was under Hindu rule. Under Buddhist and Muslim India flourished. As India is going to go under Hinduthva soon I am seeing a bleak future soon.

Not among Pakistanis like me.. These Indian Muslim girlz look pretty happy in India and I am happy for them that they r so happy and I am more happy bcoz they decided to stay back in India ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WE know why you posted that pic and why these racist mods encourage you.Shame on you MODS! I'd like to know why this person is so important

It hurts no one. You can only make us laugh so go on with your obsession.

Its quite the opposite. Bangladeshi hardly ever visit Indian section while Indians are always in BD section. Some Indians dont even bother to go to their section either and never post there.

Bangladesh is dragged into this thread. So I am paying my visit to straighten the propaganda. If that hurt you then I am sorry. I cant help.

Take it easy.
will will will will will. Too many will! We will kick them, we will kill them, we will send them to BD, we will make another part in BD! Tired of this will!!

I would say it differently. The only time India gone to drain was under Hindu rule. Under Buddhist and Muslim India flourished. As India is going to go under Hinduthva soon I am seeing a bleak future soon.

Care to elaborate how ancient India went to Drain under Hindu rulers ?? and do keep in mind there existed plenty hindu kingdoms in mughal times too......this is gonna be fun .... do elaborate

WE know why you posted that pic and why these racist mods encourage you.Shame on you MODS! I'd like to know why this person is so important
i
Idont get what she intented by this pic....seems the girls are praying.....so whats the big deal here ??

Sri Lanka - Tamil genocide - now hardly any Tamil left
Bangladesh - Minority cleansing -now Hardly any minorities left
Pakistan - minority cleansing - now Hardly any minorities left
India - Minorities rule the roost, they incite violence against the majority community, do conversions, indulge in terrorism - Majority is decreasing, minorities specially Muslims are growing at exponential rate.

I think India should take a lessons from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and China of at least keeping minorities in check.

Sri lanka at present is trying for a political reintegration of the Tamils ......so we should encourage it....and yes racism and discrimination against tamils exist ...but only time can heal that

Not among Pakistanis like me.. These Indian Muslim girlz look pretty happy in India and I am happy for them that they r so happy and I am more happy bcoz they decided to stay back in India ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is something wrong with your head ?? ..If u intented to put some pics to prove your point that indians are dark , then you should have put up some other pic....by putting up pics of girls praying that too muslims.......what exactly aer you defining yourself to be !!!

Shame on you , If indeed you judge ppl by their looks, whats the use of being part of the ummah . You find it ok when the Arabs look down on Non arabs, Americans look down and is suspicious of all who speak urdu that is paksitanis .......

Iajdani and pk baloch ....do explain how you felt superior by thanking a post [109] that is mocking your sisters from another country.

@First, I am not Muslim. 2nd I posed this pic to show how HAPPY and PROSPEROUS Muslims of India are. Third, Don't try to emotionally blackmail Pakistanis by saying that Indian Muslims are part of US or Ummah or whatever. Many of them are anti-Pakistanis (especially the ones on PDF) and we have nothing to do with them.. Anything Indian, whether Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh etc are INDIANS first in our eyes and then anything else!!

@First, I am not Muslim. 2nd I posed this pic to show how HAPPY and PROSPEROUS Muslims of India are. Third, Don't try to emotionally blackmail Pakistanis by saying that Indian Muslims are part of US or Ummah or whatever. Many of them are anti-Pakistanis (especially the ones on PDF) and we have nothing to do with them.. Anything Indian, whether Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh etc are INDIANS first in our eyes and then anything else!!

jinxed u know one thing ????

Back
Top Bottom