What's new

Mumbai violence: Man who desecrated Amar Jawan memorial held

Good news : The second vandal who desecrated AJJ has also been caught.

Rioters who desecrated Amar Jawan Jyoti nabbed | NDTV.com

Mumbai: The Special Investigating Team or SIT of the Mumbai Crime Branch, which is probing the August 11 violence, has arrested both the rioters responsible for desecrating the Amar Jawan Jyoti Memorial.

Abdul Sheikh, the second rioter, was arrested last night from Mahim in suburban Mumbai. The Crime Branch had earlier on Monday arrested Abdul Qadir while he was planning to flee to Nepal.

what pk_baloch ?

once u said that ajmal kasab looks like indian to u ....he ALWAYS looked like indian to me as well....now see the bloody game of RAW ....THE ALL DRAMA WAS CREATED BY THEIR OWN RAW ..
not only this but for making highways and for trading they have killed thousands of burma muslims..also they support khwarijis (TTP) PEOPLE....very shame on them ..

Hindu group behind 26/11: Indian journalist - thenews.com.pk

and second thinG want to say that fazlu ,bablu are not muslims but HE pretends to be muslim ..he often get online on pdf and comes only on these types of threads to prove that how we indian muslims are safe on earth ......

Hindu group behind 26/11: Indian journalist - thenews.com.pk

@First, I am not Muslim. 2nd I posed this pic to show how HAPPY and PROSPEROUS Muslims of India are. Third, Don't try to emotionally blackmail Pakistanis by saying that Indian Muslims are part of US or Ummah or whatever. Many of them are anti-Pakistanis (especially the ones on PDF) and we have nothing to do with them.. Anything Indian, whether Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh etc are INDIANS first in our eyes and then anything else!!

Oh well the ummah thing and the love for foriegn muslims is mostly brought up by Pakistanis themselves... otherwise why would Pakistanis post most about indian muslims here ...and you being a Paksitani, i assumed you are muslim !!!

Dont play around saying that you posted that pic to show how happy they are !!! your intent and sarcasm is very clear .....but if u want to stick to saying the pic was to show how ''happy they are ''...iam sure you could have found good ones ......but hey lets stick to your version

about the Emotional black mail .......I dont have to do that !!...you see Paksitanis do think that way and show solidarity to whatever happens 5000 km away......and Pdf every thread will have a post saying how pakistan is for muslims and the beacon of hope for Islam ....hence the ummah thing and the attached baggage is a self imposed blackmail which is frequently used by your politicians and others to show solidarity to Muslims in India when some wrong takes place ......

i have seen many indian muslims ,they are not like fake fazlu etc......there is also new muslim member from india...he does not go against pakistan ....

This guy should get a Bharot Ratna award or something along that line just as modi got rewarded for killing tbousands people.

Thats only fair.

idiot

where you found modi involve is that riot ???? Till now even congress along with CBI not able to prove any thing against him

They say every dog has its day, perhaps the sl%mdog will have a day someday. I wonder if a sl@mdog runs faster than a grey hound ?
Probably not, its not easy chasing a moving object with an empty stomach. Its safe to bet on the grey hound at the dog track.

They say every dog has its day, perhaps the sl%mdog will have a day someday. I wonder if a sl@mdog runs faster than a grey hound ?
Probably not, its not easy chasing a moving object with an empty stomach. Its safe to bet on the grey hound at the dog track.

I guess India should export all its street dogs to china, I bet the Chinese dog meat eaters would relish it.

Ahh well , troll away . but since The slumdog is growing and moving ahead ,raising more of its population to middle class....your mockery is only as good as the crap under my boots .....come back with something more stronger....the slumdog is not fazed:coffee:

Why are these trolls bringing modi into this? Modi has gone through the scrutiny of indian judiciary and so will these people who are caught. Who made these hate filled semi literate idiots from failed states authorities on Indian judiciary?

Oh I get it, they are hate filled semi litarate idiots! Afterall haathi chale bazaar...

Back
Top Bottom