What's new

Mumbai violence: Man who desecrated Amar Jawan memorial held

It is time for Indian Muslims to get ready for a second partition of India. since Indians do not have respect for the civil and Human rights of 200 million Indian Muslims , it is time to set up Mughalistan in Northern India ( Haryana, UP , Bihar, MP and Rajasthan ).

You dont need to be an Indian Muslim to get partition. It can be easily done among Muslims where Muslims are in Majority.

Be it a Mughalistan, but BD will prefer no direct border with that entity because it will create an unwanted BD-Pakistan border by extension. By the way, why people should go after a Mughalistan now when they did not try it at all before 1947. Politicians could have re-installed a Mughal heir in the Red Fort that could have stopped partition of the sub-continent. I think, the time is too late now. Moreover, Mughalistan stands for a united Hindu-muslim country and not its divisions in religious line. What people here are proposing is a Talibanistan. However, I will prefer an united Mughalistan.
delusion-1.jpg

Be it a Mughalistan, but BD will prefer no direct border with that entity because it will create an unwanted BD-Pakistan border by extension. By the way, why people should go after a Mughalistan now when they did not try it at all before 1947. Politicians could have re-installed a Mughal heir in the Red Fort that could have stopped partition of the sub-continent. I think, the time is too late now. Moreover, Mughalistan stands for a united Hindu-muslim country and not its divisions in religious line. What people here are proposing is a Talibanistan. However, I will prefer an united Mughalistan.

There will not be any BD left. India will grab all the land of BD.

No AJP Abdul Kalam is the reminder that how TNT failed, so it causes heart burn among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. :enjoy:

Not among Pakistanis like me.. These Indian Muslim girlz look pretty happy in India and I am happy for them that they r so happy and I am more happy bcoz they decided to stay back in India ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is time for Indian Muslims to get ready for a second partition of India. since Indians do not have respect for the civil and Human rights of 200 million Indian Muslims , it is time to set up Mughalistan in Northern India ( Haryana, UP , Bihar, MP and Rajasthan ).

tell u whats going to happen , we will carve out baluchistan out of pakistan , and send the 5-10% indian muslims with love for pakistan to their new homeland
what will happen is that baluchistans sparsely populated region will get more people and India will get rid of a major pain in the ***

The way things are developing, its inevitable. I think Christian state will depart before Muslims.

all we need to do is replace the single bolt riffles carried by BSF with Tavors and let bongladeshis have it
no pole vaulters no problems

The only time India has prospered with peace and tranquility is under the Mughal Banner.

I propose Mughalistan where the Muslims and Hindus of India live in peace and harmony and where Economy, Arts and Culture flourishes in India.

Of course such a country would be Secular in nature.

We can begin with Northern India being declared as Mughalistan and other Nations of south Asia can join in if they Choose to do so.

The only time India has prospered with peace and tranquility is under the Mughal Banner.

I propose Mughalistan where the Muslims and Hindus of India live in peace and harmony and where Economy, Arts and Culture flourishes in India.

We can begin with Northern India being declared as Mughalistan and other Nations of south Asia can join in if they Choose to do so.

When are you gonna get out of you lala land .. Mughals weer never secular and yes not Peaceful against Non muslims .........the only one who can claim so is Akbar

Stop this mental masturbation and fantasy regarding Ghaza E hind !!...Go back to Pakistan ,Toil and try to improve the situation there ......Oh also the present india is far more united and peaceful than the mughal days

And since you are so high on the muslims empire la la world , do read about Nadir shah's little visit to Mughal empire , how Aurangzeb got the throne , Tipu sultans raid on malabar..............very informative.....

I would say it differently. The only time India gone to drain was under Hindu rule. Under Buddhist and Muslim India flourished. As India is going to go under Hinduthva soon I am seeing a bleak future soon.

When a vandal is caught, all kids of attention hores from the neighboring woodworks come crawling out.

What gives?

The funny bit is the daily fireworks in their own country by similar idiots does not the deter them, how delusional one has to be!

I think you Bangladeshis feel too ashamed of your pre-Islamic identity. :woot::woot:

That one is too ashmed of the present too, hence always splashing his brains in india related thread hoping someone will throw him a bone. Ignore it.

When a vandal is caught, all kids of attention hores from the neighboring woodworks come crawling out.

What gives?

The funny bit is the daily fireworks in their own country by similar idiots does not the deter them, how delusional one has to be!

That one is too ashmed of the present too, hence always splashing his brains in india related thread hoping someone will throw him a bone. Ignore it.

Its quite the opposite. Bangladeshi hardly ever visit Indian section while Indians are always in BD section. Some Indians dont even bother to go to their section either and never post there.

Bangladesh is dragged into this thread. So I am paying my visit to straighten the propaganda. If that hurt you then I am sorry. I cant help.

The term bangladeshi infilterators has a new meaning.

In real life they keep a low profile and just do the given work.

In any case despite the difficult to understand but*hurt from the usual attention seekers, its a good thing that the idiot responsible for such a provocative act was caught. If people had caught him he would have been skinned alive which would have been an injustice.

Law should be followed properly.

I think you Bangladeshis feel too ashamed of your pre-Islamic identity. :woot::woot:

There is nothing wrong in Pre Islamic identity and I dont think anything wrong with that. But identifying Muslim migrant with the pre islamic identity is wrong. But average Bengali does not like to be called Hindu convert rather they identify themselves as Buddhist in pre islamic era.

The term bangladeshi infilterators has a new meaning.

In real life they keep a low profile and just do the given work.

Thats the characteristics of Indians. I dont think Bangladeshi fit into that definition.

There is nothing wrong in Pre Islamic identity and I dont think anything wrong with that. But identifying Muslim migrant with the pre islamic identity is wrong. But average Bengali does not like to be called Hindu convert rather they identify themselves as Buddhist in pre islamic era.

Are you the representative of average Bengali.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom