What's new

Mumbai violence: Man who desecrated Amar Jawan memorial held

Proves they are Indian. Bangladeshi can make 20 times more in BD why would any idiot travel half the world only to make 1/20th what he gets back home?
They have been caught in south India.period!

Thats your illusion. Cant help you in that.
oops!sorry super rich bengladeshis..........:rofl:

Barak Hossein Obama is a half Muslim??? LOL
I said AK Antony is a Christian!!!

Yea, I know that. These group of people made fortune everywhere they went not only in India. Its not India which made them but they made that to India.
They Indians for gods sake!!!!!

Sikh is Hindu.
another jamati brainfart!!

I was talking about your media. India does not blink on the radar of BD media, they are busy with other important affairs with what world revolve around.
India do not even exist!!!it is all RAW propaganda....

YOu sounded like a Internet Hindu. Thats all. If you are Baptist so be it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=204831#ixzz0VLaxE3MS
Catholic!!!

He is a Muslim Show Piece in India. Everytime somebody points towards minority misery in India they bring this guy on to show how great Indian Muslims are.

oh now that makes sense.. Thanks for pointing that out iajdani. So he is like Manmohan Singh whom majority of Sikhs hate and he is a Sikh Show piece in India and everytime someone points towards the misery of Sikhs in India, they bring Manmohan Singh as the PM of state. Right?

oh now that makes sense.. Thanks for pointing that out iajdani. So he is like Manmohan Singh whom majority of Sikhs hate and he is a Sikh Show piece in India and everytime someone points towards the misery of Sikhs in India, they bring Manmohan Singh as the PM of state. Right?

Bulls eye...

show piece..well it reminds me of some civilian govt in our neighbourhood.

No AJP Abdul Kalam is the reminder that how TNT failed, so it causes heart burn among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. :enjoy:

He is a Muslim Show Piece in India. Everytime somebody points towards minority misery in India they bring this guy on to show how great Indian Muslims are.
I can show many other such muslim Christian and parsi scientists..........want some of those???India is a hindu state where equality,education etc are denied to minorities...right???:rofl:

Misery of Sikhs????
They live in prosperous states like punjab!!!!
MMS is hated by sikhs.................:rofl:

By extrapolation of same logic, your Pakistani posters bring the Hindu chief justice as a show piece everytime someone points towards the misery of Hindus in Pakistan.

Two Nation theory Khalajaan! Indian Muslims loving India is the greatest trauma for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as well as their identity for your nation.

Basically we dont have a problem Indian Muslim loving India. But we get irritated when Internet Hindus start hating Indian Muslims.

Basically we dont have a problem Indian Muslim loving India.

Are you sure about it. There was a thread on APJ Abdul Kalam visiting Bangladesh and see the comment of your fellow poonting Bangladeshis.

It is time for Indian Muslims to get ready for a second partition of India. since Indians do not have respect for the civil and Human rights of 200 million Indian Muslims , it is time to set up Mughalistan in Northern India ( Haryana, UP , Bihar, MP and Rajasthan ).

Be it a Mughalistan, but BD will prefer no direct border with that entity because it will create an unwanted BD-Pakistan border by extension. By the way, why people should go after a Mughalistan now when they did not try it at all before 1947. Politicians could have re-installed a Mughal heir in the Red Fort that could have stopped partition of the sub-continent. I think, the time is too late now. Moreover, Mughalistan stands for a united Hindu-muslim country and not its divisions in religious line. What people here are proposing is a Talibanistan. However, I will prefer an united Mughalistan.

Back
Top Bottom