What's new

MQM's Taliban or Jinnah's Pakistan! Referendum: A Drama, Waste of Time OR??

FOR MQM fan boys to answer :

- Why mqm's leadership accepted NRO ? if they wanted quaid e azam ka Pakistan why did they accept it ?

- provide concrete proof that mqm wants Quaid e azam ka Pakistan ?

- provide proof mqms total income and expenditure in london and in Pakistan ?

- provide proof that mqm didnt kill Salahuddin sahab.

- provide proof that mqm didnt deskin major kaleem and throw him over electrical main lines

- provide proof governor sindh wasnt involved in Hakeem saeeds murder

- provide proof that mqm didnt kill Khalid bin waleed over Eid ul azha animal skin issue

- provide proof that you arnt sitting in 90 and posting counter arguements with out facts.

Enough of proof sh!t or you wana play more ??:azn:

Yeah we saw that during the rule of the Taliban in Aghanistan in the late nineties.
Lastly, Under Sharia Law every Religion has the right to practice or follow his/her religion. So Under Shariah Secularism can live.

FOR MQM fan boys to answer :

- Why mqm's leadership accepted NRO ? if they wanted quaid e azam ka Pakistan why did they accept it ?

- provide concrete proof that mqm wants Quaid e azam ka Pakistan ?

- provide proof mqms total income and expenditure in london and in Pakistan ?

- provide proof that mqm didnt kill Salahuddin sahab.

- provide proof that mqm didnt deskin major kaleem and throw him over electrical main lines

- provide proof governor sindh wasnt involved in Hakeem saeeds murder

- provide proof that mqm didnt kill Khalid bin waleed over Eid ul azha animal skin issue

- provide proof that you arnt sitting in 90 and posting counter arguements with out facts.

Enough of proof sh!t or you wana play more ??:azn:

- provide proof your terrorists didnot kill Inspector Bahadur Ali?
- provide proof you did not kill KESC chief
- provide proof you have not killed all 254 police officers who took part in successful operation against lovely MQM in 93 and 96?

I m talking about those days when PPP and ANP did not even exist in Karachi. MQM was the top dog in terror.

BD is not part of India has nothing to do with the TNT. Believe it or not, India has not wanted BD to be a part of it. BD just adds to the population and problems. It brings no significant resources, but has earns lesser than India. As if India didnt have its own problems to deal with.

The objective was to weaken Pakistan, not to unite with BD.

Where did I say India wanted to unite with B'desh after 71?

What India (as an independent state) wanted or what it didn't has nothing to do with the concept of TNT. TNT was all about a separate country for the Muslims of British India. Until 71 B'deshis were citizens of Pakistan, a separate state and after 71 they became citizens of BD, still a separate state. So by all means TNT is still valid!

P.S: TNT good or bad is altogether a different discussion, same is true for fall of Dhaka.

:nono:Forum is a place where one is free to give his views not to start posting up proofs then counter proofs and then again proofs.
Okay lets suppose i do post proofs, I get secret intelligence reports scanned for you and post em up then will you make altaf hussain come to karachi and face cases and consequences ?:) what media is doing is also propaganda now go and ask them proofs .. why dont u ? Trust me i know so much more about mqm then what u can imagine .. Please get a life and come back to karachi to see. Or else ill arrange a meeting with an x sector member of theirs so he may give u direct proofs.

Read COAS, speach today & hve nice cup of tea & thn think about it as a responsible national of pakistan!
Well about arranging meetings with the same low grade peoples like u hve mentioned , friend we hve interviewed far more higherups thn u never hve thought about?
U never thought about how can Mr altaf hussian cross a single road when he planned to leave pakistan?
You think our agencies were sleeping ?
So its my advise better keep ur likness or dislikness of MQM to ur self its not a important for the agencies anymore!
BTW the kiddnapers who kidnapped MAJOR kaleem in 1991 were SAFDAR baqri & HAJI jalal & major was not killed in the incident!
Becarefull!
Read the fourm rules again & next time put a credible link to all of your claims!

- provide proof you have not killed all 254 police officers who took part in successful operation against lovely MQM in 93 and 96?

I m talking about those days when PPP and ANP did not even exist in Karachi. MQM was the top dog in terror.

All ends with , do u support talibans?
& want a rule of taliban over pakistan?

Where did I say India wanted to unite with B'desh after 71?

What India (as an independent state) wanted or what it didn't has nothing to do with the concept of TNT. TNT was all about a separate country for the Muslims of British India. Until 71 B'deshis were citizens of Pakistan, a separate state and after 71 they became citizens of BD, still a separate state. So by all means TNT is still valid!

P.S: TNT good or bad is altogether a different discussion, same is true for fall of Dhaka.

Unfortunately the TNT failed when more Muslims chose to stay in India than migrate to the then Pakistan.
The second time it was proved that TNT was wrong is when Bangladesh seceded from Pakistan - from a Muslim Country.

That they did not join India is not a validity of TNT as mentioned in this thread. India and BD both did not want to merge. India certainly did not want BD to join.

TNT as a concept has failed. It is the same as asking to form a separate nation for Muslims in US because they cannot co-exist with other religions.

Jinnah wanted a secular Pakistan. But how many want that? Do you? Most of you want Pakistan to become a purely Islamic state with Sharia law. You can't have secularism and the Sharia law co-existing, can you?

Never in the history of the country have religious parties won any major seats in any province...except maybe the moderate MMA in KP in early 2000s

@ contrarian

Hopefully Bdesh would weaken you then

ICE man,
dear do you really belive defending & negociating with talibans will bring a end to this war?
& 60 nato countries will belive it?
no its not going to happen , we did the negociations , we did gave them every thing they wanted but they broke the agreement!
all the hate against MQM isnt gona work when , whole world strat telling you to kill the animals like talibans!

your arguments against MQM , hve no justifications to PAKISTANIS like malala who want to live in a free modren islamic state of pakistan, where they can enjoy total freedom to practice what ever is moraly right for them & there will be no dam TALIB pointing a gun on her head to even become his wife & say yes to the NIKHAA !
so are you with TALIBANS or not!

bhai what about daily 10 people dying in karachi? what about 100s of MALALA's of karachi being gunned down daily by MQM and thugs??? so please taliban are bad its obvious! its like saying the world is round everyone knows it! but denying the FACT that MQM is bad is burying your head in the sand and believing all is well!

bhai what about daily 10 people dying in karachi? what about 100s of MALALA's of karachi being gunned down daily by MQM and thugs??? so please taliban are bad its obvious! its like saying the world is round everyone knows it! but denying the FACT that MQM is bad is burying your head in the sand and believing all is well!

See that's the fundamental issue. Everyone accept Mullahs are uncivilized creatures and so do you. But when ya accuse others of burying their heads in sand, what ya fail to realize is, Karachi doesn't VOTE for Mullahs, while it does VOTE MQM. Do ya see the difference?

Now as good/bad as MQM maybe, it's not for YOU/ME to decide. It's for the courts to decide. Comparing an ELECTED Political Party to Mullahs is ludicrous, unless of course ya wanna come across as a Terrorist Sympathizer like Imran Niazi.

Burden of proof is on the accuser.

Read COAS, speach today & hve nice cup of tea & thn think about it as a responsible national of pakistan!
Well about arranging meetings with the same low grade peoples like u hve mentioned , friend we hve interviewed far more higherups thn u never hve thought about?
U never thought about how can Mr altaf hussian cross a single road when he planned to leave pakistan?
You think our agencies were sleeping ?
So its my advise better keep ur likness or dislikness of MQM to ur self its not a important for the agencies anymore!
BTW the kiddnapers who kidnapped MAJOR kaleem in 1991 were SAFDAR baqri & HAJI jalal & major was not killed in the incident!
Becarefull!
Read the fourm rules again & next time put a credible link to all of your claims!

Looks like i dropped a daisy cutter bomb on your claims
You post in the favour of mqm then you post against them then you suddenly act like an intelligence high official guy and suddenly you start supporting army. What the hell ???

YOU ARE SO DARN CONFUSED please dont troll . Talk factually not counter- argumentatively .

I am backing up my statement with proofs but you didnt. Please ask your savior altaf bhai to come back and face the sh!t . and ill give proofs so much so so much.. Army itself has alot of proofs that nobody else has.

REMEMBER ARMY NEITHER FORGIVES NOR FORGETS and that altaf knows very well. now take a chill and dont beat about the bush.

People here ask for proofs as if this forum is directly run by chief justice and relevant action will be taken with a press of an enter.. VOILA !!!:yahoo:

People here ask for proofs as if this forum is directly run by chief justice and relevant action will be taken with a press of an enter.. VOILA !!!:yahoo:
So why should we respond to dumb allegations by fundamentalist terrorist sympathisers?

Back
Top Bottom