What's new

MQM's Taliban or Jinnah's Pakistan! Referendum: A Drama, Waste of Time OR??

All ends with , do u support talibans?
& want a rule of taliban over pakistan?

YES!! at least it will be pure terror. Not 'liberalism & secularism' in the garb of urban terror that is MQM. I want to end this hypocrisy.

I dont want MQM's Pakistan. Where MQM is in government and does nothing that the government should but takes cheap shots at popularity. At least if there are Taliban we will know who we are dealing with, not this version of hypocrites and cowards thats MQM.

YES!! at least it will be pure terror. Not 'liberalism & secularism' in the garb of urban terror that is MQM. I want to end this hypocrisy.

I dont want MQM's Pakistan. Where MQM is in government and does nothing that the government should but takes cheap shots at popularity. At least if there are Taliban we will know who we are dealing with, not this version of hypocrites and cowards thats MQM.

Thank God parasites like above have left Pakistan.

MQM's referendum is a drama of British Production house directed by a britian fed dog ALTAF HUSSAIN

Pray hard for your taliban and extremist brothers they really need you in these hard times ,one has to leave Pakistan it will be either us or them

Pray hard for your taliban and extremist brothers they really need you in these hard times ,one has to leave Pakistan it will be either us or them

It will be both actually. Pakistan needs to get rid of both versions of terrorism.

I only pray for Pakistan free of all types of terrorism, hypocrisy and the followers of such parties who so fervently defend them and not learn the hard lesson that these parties have given Pakistan nothing except shame and bad reputation.

It will be both actually. Pakistan needs to get rid of both versions of terrorism.

I only pray for Pakistan free of all types of terrorism, hypocrisy and the followers of such parties who so fervently defend them and not learn the hard lesson that these parties have given Pakistan nothing except shame and bad reputation.

sitting far away not knowing a THING about karachi lecturing us what to do .. lol ... great going :tdown:.. keep wishing watever your wishes are - one thing for sure your talib brothers have to leave this place- may be move them to lahore

To be on topic.

Its a waste of time what ever MQM is doing. Its a waste of time to be even thinking taking part in it. A party which is in government forever and cant make changes in the lives using all resources of government cant do anything doing these cheap publicity stunts.

On that point being away. Well, I come to Pakistan every year. I talk to my family there almost everyday. I m as informed of Karachi as your British leader sitting in London is.

And i m proud that I positively contribute to my country and bring a good name to it as well by being a well respected ambassador of my country here.

Of all people, MQM walahs have the least reason to say expatriate Pakistanis are not informed. Because their own leader has voluntarily taken a foreign nationality and running the party from a telephone.

I or anyone else do not remote control a party in Karachi while sitting in London. I dont have blood on my hands either. I cant make powerful strike calls from here to paralyze Karachi and get killed a few innocent citizen.

hey you were with TALIBANS, how can you tell us wht to do!
take up a AK47 & kill all the young kid grils in your town, to implement the shariaha?LOL;)
teasing u!:P

well,
speacial thanks to MQM who on the request of DG rangers , have delayed thier refrendum for IDEAS.
well done, keep co-opreating with army, thts the right path, nothing else matters:tup:;):pakistan:

To be on topic.

Its a waste of time what ever MQM is doing. Its a waste of time to be even thinking taking part in it. A party which is in government forever and cant make changes in the lives using all resources of government cant do anything doing these cheap publicity stunts.

On that point being away. Well, I come to Pakistan every year. I talk to my family there almost everyday. I m as informed of Karachi as your British leader sitting in London is.

oh great so you come to pakistan every day and call your family every day so that makes you know every thing ... lol .. you are seriously lost and paranoid .. halucinations are caused by pchezoprania go see a pcychitrist , you need medicine

To be on topic.

And i m proud that I positively contribute to my country and bring a good name to it as well by being a well respected ambassador of my country here.

Of all people, MQM walahs have the least reason to say expatriate Pakistanis are not informed. Because their own leader has voluntarily taken a foreign nationality and running the party from a telephone.

I or anyone else do not remote control a party in Karachi while sitting in London. I dont have blood on my hands either. I cant make powerful strike calls from here to paralyze Karachi and get killed a few innocent citizen.

Maybe you are some illegal Afghan refugee... Stay in your limits

what i fail to understand is currently worse than NWFP is Karachi in terms of target killings! the real issue should be do you want MQM,TALIBAN or neither! both are equally terrorizing our nation. hell even balochistan sees less target killings daily then just one city karachi!

MQM is a total terrorist party and so is taliban the only difference is one kills in the name of religion other in the name of ethnicity!

what i fail to understand is currently worse than NWFP is Karachi in terms of target killings! the real issue should be do you want MQM,TALIBAN or neither! both are equally terrorizing our nation. hell even balochistan sees less target killings daily then just one city karachi!

MQM is a total terrorist party and so is taliban the only difference is one kills in the name of religion other in the name of ethnicity!

There is allways a chance to catch the target killers & other criminals, but there isn't any chances to catch a SS bomber any where in the world ?
As you can see , a SS bomber blast himself against a police van just today in the morning in peshawar , killing a SSP of investigation & others !
Situation in karachi can be put back in control, by increasing in numbers of policemens without any politics involvd & accquiring modern equipments, with a compct understanding of crime by all the major stake holders in karachi, but talibans they nt understand any other languge only the languge of bullet!
So we need to concentrte on cleaning talibans, as well as kas karachi, but top of the list is talibans.
I think, a opreation has been planned already, & is on manufacturing process, now!
So as a good law abiding citizen of pakistan, let's back our forces!

Back
Top Bottom