What's new

MQM's Taliban or Jinnah's Pakistan! Referendum: A Drama, Waste of Time OR??

at least he is a brave man , still he calls TTp terrorist!
which IK is afriad to do?
altaf calling TTP terrorist is like Haqqim Ullah mehsud calling Mullah Fazaullah a terrorist:haha:
What is the bravery in that
dont compare junk like altaf with Imran Khan:no:

you can bark on Adliya but you cant bite 12 may case is still in courts and justice will be done for 12 may and for target killings

So now ya wanna debate May 12th incident? lol
What about Mullah vote bank? Not interested in that anymore, I take it?
Any why so much hate for MQM, by the way?
Is it because ya don't like Urdu speaking Sindhis or is it because they kicked out your Messiah, that terrorist, called Munawar Hassan?
And unlike yourself, I ain't no Mullah, I NEVER Condone killings. Whoever responsible for May 12th incident should be brought to justice by all means.

altaf calling TTP terrorist is like Haqqim Ullah mehsud calling Mullah Fazaullah a terrorist:haha:
What is the bravery in that
dont compare junk like altaf with Imran Khan:no:

Imran niazi is a terrorist sympathizer who should be tried under article 6.

If you think about it, it was. Pakistan was made as a homeland for Muslims but majority of Muslims chose to remain in India. Few decades later in 1971, East Pakistan separated. This event destroyed the notion of the two nation theory. Actually if you think about it today's Pakistan is much different than the Pakistan the founding father envisioned. Had they been alive, they would have called it a blunder too.

majority of muslims were in east and west pakistan peanuts for brains.
no event can distort two nation theory did Bangladesh reemerge in to india or did pakistan even after seperation bangladseh didn't joined india as indra was dreaming but it was the worst tragedy we did not gave up as a nation current situation is due to worst government ever did ttp destroyed pia,railways,ptcl,ogra,ogdc, steel mill etc
every nation has its ups and downs if our fore fathers live to see this they would have brought pakistan back to glory instead of the mayusii your are spreading understand

So now ya wanna debate May 12th incident? lol
What about Mullah vote bank? Not interested in that anymore, I take it?
Any why so much hate for MQM, by the way?
Is it because ya don't like Urdu speaking Sindhis or is it because they kicked out your Messiah, that terrorist, called Munawar Hassan?
And unlike yourself, I ain't no Mullah, I NEVER Condone killings. Whoever responsible for May 12th incident should be brought to justice by all means.

Imran niazi is a terrorist sympathizer who should be tried under article 6.

you dont worry about rightist vote only 6 months left in elections and your and mine post are not going anywhere i will keep reminding you dont worry.
my hate for mqm and ttp is the same
i dont take side of tirbine terror or urban jeans terrorists
ttp killed 40,000 innocent pakistanis and mqm killed 25000 in 5 years i dont know there previous record but i will find it from any source
every pakistani should hate mqm and ttp because of their terrorism

None of the above actually matters.
The fact is, people of Karachi voted MQM after 12th May as well. Now what does that tell ya?
Hate or love MQM, nothing changes the fact. And that is MQM is the largest political party of Karachi.
As for MQM being in the worst interest of Pakistan, I sugest ya consult ''Azaad Adliya'' for that.

ofcourse NAZI party kept winning even though it kept terrorizing people! same with the Communist party of Soviet union! GUN to your head will always make you do what you are asked to do!

MQM scares people to vote for MQM! doctor imran farooq tried to leave MQM he was murdered! jo altaf kaa ghadar hai maut kaa haqdaar hai remember the famous line of 90s????

ofcourse NAZI party kept winning even though it kept terrorizing people! same with the Communist party of Soviet union! GUN to your head will always make you do what you are asked to do!

MQM scares people to vote for MQM! doctor imran farooq tried to leave MQM he was murdered! jo altaf kaa ghadar hai maut kaa haqdaar hai remember the famous line of 90s????

MQM has enough haters to have MQM banned for the said offenses.
These rhetorics of your's are only strengthening MQM. As for Dr Sahab's murder, well, are Britain's law Enforcement Agencies politicized too? Are they infiltrated by MQM workers as well? Why don't they try Altaf for Dr Sahab's murder?
Like I said, these rhetorics of your's only fuel the Anti-Muhajir sentiments, thus benefiting MQM in elections.

Nazi party - communist party never had 25 news channels one of the freest medias in the world busting their balls , come up with some thing logical .. atleast think of some thing new , As for Imran Farooq murder he was 11 years in hiding in pakistan .. why was he not murdered than ???

ttp killed 40,000 innocent pakistanis and mqm killed 25000 in 5 years i dont know there previous record but i will find it from any source
every pakistani should hate mqm and ttp because of their terrorism

MQM killed 25000 in last 5 years lol ... most absurd so far , young kids in punjab are deluded by Imran khans party i guess they have TTP representatives in PTI's ranks as well coming up with the most absurd remarks , comments and figures ?? i am curious to know what more you know :D

MQM killed 25000 in last 5 years lol ... most absurd so far , young kids in punjab are deluded by Imran khans party i guess they have TTP representatives in PTI's ranks as well coming up with the most absurd remarks , comments and figures ?? i am curious to know what more you know :D

only mqm terrorist can sink to subaiet as they kill pathans,balochs,sindhis and punjabies in the name of subait and lasaniat
the kid in karachi behind keyboard with a gun to his head have to support mqm terrorism

now a mqm terrorist sympathizer will call me a taliban what a joke
where is the proof?you are seeing that on news tv channels every day for 5 year
mqm is a scardy cat who always remain in government
mqm needs one press conference like zulfiqar mirza and they will went straight back in government
ppp did operation in karachi mqm did alliance with bibi
nawaz did operation in karachi mqm did alliance with them
according to supposed mqm figures army killed 15000 mqm people and yet they did alliance under musharaf
and latest asif altaf bai bai
this shows mqm only uses its workers like ttp uses its foot soldiers
as i said those who support mqm are no different than ttp so lanat on both mqm and ttp

Nazi party - communist party never had 25 news channels one of the freest medias in the world busting their balls , come up with some thing logical .. atleast think of some thing new , As for Imran Farooq murder he was 11 years in hiding in pakistan .. why was he not murdered than ???
because back then he did not want to split mqm to form his own party . he was not happy with altaf and when altaf get to know this he executed imran farooq
back stabber altaf terrorist

only mqm terrorist can sink to subaiet as they kill pathans,balochs,sindhis and punjabies in the name of subait and lasaniat
the kid in karachi behind keyboard with a gun to his head have to support mqm terrorism

now a mqm terrorist sympathizer will call me a taliban what a joke
where is the proof?you are seeing that on news tv channels every day for 5 year
mqm is a scardy cat who always remain in government
mqm needs one press conference like zulfiqar mirza and they will went straight back in government
ppp did operation in karachi mqm did alliance with bibi
nawaz did operation in karachi mqm did alliance with them
according to supposed mqm figures army killed 15000 mqm people and yet they did alliance under musharaf
and latest asif altaf bai bai
this shows mqm only uses its workers like ttp uses its foot soldiers
as i said those who support mqm are no different than ttp so lanat on both mqm and ttp

because back then he did not want to split mqm to form his own party . he was not happy with altaf and when altaf get to know this he executed imran farooq
back stabber altaf terrorist

AHAHAHAHA ... bachay go find youtube , you will find many like minded kids like you

The choice is between Jinnah ka Karachi or Altaf ka Karachi.

Which one are you with? Partition for Ataf bhagora was the biggest blunder in South Asia history so why this laanti is reminded of Jinnah all of a sudden?

That's not the subject here son!
Go make a new thread!

What subject, huh? This adha teeter adha bateer ideology ain't gonna work anymore. The more you expand faulty core ideology more it gets ruinous and ultimately debacle, any day. Thats not a rocket science for we Pakistanis to recognize Taliban as an evil, kinda these oddities from Mr. Briton's end are absolutely unnecessarily, we are not confused between Jinnah's and Taliban's Pakistan.

What Jinnah Pakistan btw? Devise a visit to Karachi and see it yourself what the heck is made out of Jinnah's Pakistan! Until recently it was MQM flag and not the national flag of Pakistan which would hoist on certain government buildings in Karachi.

Ill luck at our part that we have politicians who don't even spare very basic foundation of Pakistan! Strange that the guy behind so-called blunder is now to be chosen, isn't it?

BTW this son/lad business could be best avoided, please!

Again, the way it was handled

Again, senseless explanation.

If you think about it, it was. Pakistan was made as a homeland for Muslims but majority of Muslims chose to remain in India. Few decades later in 1971, East Pakistan separated. This event destroyed the notion of the two nation theory. Actually if you think about it today's Pakistan is much different than the Pakistan the founding father envisioned. Had they been alive, they would have called it a blunder too.

Err!! Two nation theory still holds grounds. Bangladesh is not a part of India!

Agree with the rest of the contents of your post..

MQM has enough haters to have MQM banned for the said offenses.
These rhetorics of your's are only strengthening MQM. As for Dr Sahab's murder, well, are Britain's law Enforcement Agencies politicized too? Are they infiltrated by MQM workers as well? Why don't they try Altaf for Dr Sahab's murder?
Like I said, these rhetorics of your's only fuel the Anti-Muhajir sentiments, thus benefiting MQM in elections.

you can't ban a party that is armed to the teeth! and has a leader who is a foreign national!

as for imran farooq well the british MI6 found out that imran wanted to form his own new party RIGHT BEFORE HIS MURDER oops! sorry MQM!

& let us not forget the JIT report clearly proving that MQM has a total militant wing with men like Sharukh!

hell forget everything but please don't forget 12th MAY!

Back
Top Bottom