What's new

MQM's Taliban or Jinnah's Pakistan! Referendum: A Drama, Waste of Time OR??

If Sindhis have leaders like 'Asif Sahab' then Sindhis must be very ashamed.

If we want Jinnah ka Pakistan, then we also want Jinnah ka Karachi.

Jinnah did not want Karachi to be hijacked by a violent thuggish party whose leader is residing in London. Altaf Hussain wants Jinnah ka Pakistan on gunpoint. To hell with you MQM and Altaf hussain. You are the biggest drama on earth.

Altaf Hussain and his followers think Karachi is theirs and dont want to share it with anyone. A few seats that ANP has started winning there has been hurting them very badly in their back ends.

same goes for PTI given the chance, you guys going to pray IMRAN like MQM doing with ALTAF!

at least he is a brave man , still he calls TTp terrorist!
which IK is afriad to do?

he is a baloch you idiot .pir sb was a true sidhi leader
the problem with mqm terrorists is that they think they can win again and again with gun power.mqm is terrorists in jeans as mulvi fazluallah is in tirbine.
the only way ppp can win is through rigging like bhutto sb in 77 which is not possible in the current scenario.the Sindhies were left unattended in consecutive floods by these so called sindh tekaydars.pml,pmlf,sup,sindhi nationalist will change the game.ppp,anp is not even close in any survey they are go went gone.
i pointed out that pmlq is rightest because they will not vote for any liberal or secular law in the assembly so pmlq seats are rightest seats. target killer
again time has come for army action in karachi to eradicate mqm killing machines.
my advice one way ticket to india,uk or usa

Haha, so out of my long post, that's the only flaw ya could locate? lol
Let me prove ya wrong there too. Asif Sahab may have Baloch origins, but He was born and raised in Sindh. And I suppose that makes him Sindhi.
If Asif Sahab's not Sindhi then Urdu Speaking Karachiites are what, Indians?

As for MQM, it's a political party who's REPLACED JI by the WILL of The People of Karachi.
You don't like MQM? Simply don't vote it. Karachi likes Altaf and I'v no reason to believe that's gonna change any sooner.
Now If ya think MQM's a terrorist organisation or that it's winning elections on gun point, then I suggest ya consult ''Azaad Adliya''. Until ya don't, SHUT UP.

Again, Kaira Sahab never said Bhutto Sahab rigged the '77 Elections, he said opposition had reservations over 70 seats and Bhutto Sahab happily complied. Now unless you can prove other, SHUT UP.

And Like I said, unlike YOU, I don't live in fool's paradise, I do realize Pakistan's not gonna be a secular state any sooner, if at all. Only it's never gonna be no Afghanistan. That I assure ya, son.

As for Operation in Karachi, that's for the Elected LEFTIST Government to decide. Should the coalition feel there's need for a military operation in Karachi, I don't why'd anyone mind but criminals.

Lastly, when are ya leaving for Afghanistan? Pure Sharia State.

Why? 'Cause a Overseas Cyber Mullah, who interestingly has probably never been to Sindh to begin with and to top it off supports a Terrorist sympathizer, says so?

at least he is a brave man , still he calls TTp terrorist!
which IK is afriad to do?

Not only Imran Niazi is afraid of Mullahs, but he actually supports them.
That's blatant disregard for over 40,000 Pakistanis who've lost their lives at these savages hands. What's disappointing is people like Marshal above who've probably nothing to do with Pakistan are supporting him financially.

I'm a sindhi but I don't call Asif my leader , nor any other nationalist , I'm a Pakistani and I think ik is the best leader at this time .

no uk based terrorist like Altaf can impose secularism in Pakistan .Pakistanis vote is of the right wing always.25 pathetic seats can not bring secularism in Pakistan.
joker go imigrate from pakistan. mqm cannot even put forward a bill for secularism in musharaf era and not even now.
PPP is liberal and not secular and they only got sympathy votes in 2008 elections.I dont think tanga parties like ppp,anp and mqm will get 100 seats in 2013 elections.
right wing parties always get the bulk vote like PMLN,PMLQ,PMLF,JI,JUI and add great PTI now to the list and the national parties so donot dream of secular Paksitan because 25 cannot do that.

Right wing idiots don't even like to pray namaz behind each other
even if right wing parties miraculously succeed in elections they will never agree on what type of shariah should be implemented in Pakistan

btw if there is a government of right wing parties in future they will probably boot lick their masters ie America :toast_sign:

I'm a sindhi but I don't call Asif my leader , nor any other nationalist , I'm a Pakistani and I think ik is the best leader at this time .
Thats the spirit. Call yourself Pakistani and find a leader for Pakistan, not a leader for some ethnic or linguistic group. Many Thanks. :) :)

Thats the spirit. Call yourself Pakistani and find a leader for Pakistan, not a leader for some ethnic or linguistic group. Many Thanks. :) :)

You are the one who said sindhi's should be ashamed for considering asif sahab as their leader :what:

You are the one who said sindhi's should be ashamed for considering asif sahab as their leader :what:

Also notice his appreciation for that Arab above over refusal to accept Asif Sahab as his leader, and supporting a Terrorists sympathizer.

I thought division of subcontinent was the greatest blunder in the history of mankind! What say you now Mr. Briton?

I thought division of subcontinent was the greatest blunder in the history of mankind! What say you now Mr. Briton?

That's not the subject here son!
Go make a new thread!

Anyone who accepts IK as his leader is pakistani & if he don't accepts he is not?
Wow what a standrds of patriotism u guys hve set, a playboy as your leader!
So then our national drink couldbe wine, a symbol of patriotism & making affairs with womens a national hobby?

Look who is asking for Jinnah's Pakistan > MQM lol what a joke :lol: altaf hussain went to india and said a few words which i presume most of you do remember. Pakistan's origins are from 2 nation theory [ some indians disagree, unki khair hai :P ] not to make a separate secular state, this could have been done while we stayed united in india.

altaf hussain is just playing dirty politics and a diversionary tactic. If mqm was so loyal to Pakistan they would have died years back in the struggle to make it financially, economically and ethnically more prosper. Intelligence reports, JIT reports clearly state that a few from other parties and almost 75% of the target killing and violence is caused by mqm in karachi. yes there might be a few odd taliban and banned organizations working part time and killing people but mqm is on top.

Now how to i claim all this stated above ? witnessing the blood shed first hand. People must be wondering how come a party whos thug leader is in uk with no clear way of income generation, how all this is being managed?

1. Bhatta
2. Raw, mosad and mi6 support

1. People who live in karachi know very well who started bhatta and how they forcefully get it > mqm , the rest of parties joined in after learning a good lesson from mqm abt bhatta during ppp's regime.

2. Members will ask me to provide a proof of this claim, so i am not going to enter a proof war will give you a relevant source people living in karachi & Pakistan will know what i am talking about.
mqm in the early 90s planned to get a separate city in the name of linguistic divide which was anticipated by the armed forced, maps, torture cells, extortion money, ammunition dumps were recovered from their strong holds, Laloo khet, nazimabad, soldier bazar, golimar, etc etc. mqm personel received training from raw agents in the deserts of rajistan. btw KHAJJI GROUND ka naam to yaad hi hoga ? you know why it is so famous, they use to behead people there.
A full report about this was stated in weekly TAKBEER in which the names of people , the trainer and further details were written which were further endorsed by mqm terrorists during interrogation. LATER THE EDITOR OF TAKBEER SHAHEED SALAH UDDIN SAHAB WAS MARTYRED BY mqm's terrorists.
Please people correct your views about mqm , this isnt a political party , it is a bunch scoundrels , thugs and terrorists gathered under political cover.

REASON for writing all this ???? People who infact are denying the basis of Pakistan and destabilizing the biggest city of Pakistan cannot be even worth considering asking this question [ Jinnah's Pakistan or Talibans Pakistan ? ]

I wonder if Pakistan Army still remember how these terrorists de skinned MAJOR KALEEM and put his body over Main electrical lines in Lalu Khet. Wake up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom