What's new

MQM's Taliban or Jinnah's Pakistan! Referendum: A Drama, Waste of Time OR??

You people are being butchered in Pakistan for the last 10 years. Not only are you being butchered left and right but to an extent your families, friends and neighbors aren't any safe either. Now believe it or not, but us liberal ''US Agents'' don't like seeing innocent die because of you guys. It's about time ya come to your senses

Make no mistake. No Cave-dwellers shall be able to impose Sharia on us. Go to Afghanistan. They're nice people, I hear.
no uk based terrorist like Altaf can impose secularism in Pakistan .Pakistanis vote is of the right wing always.25 pathetic seats can not bring secularism in Pakistan.
joker go imigrate from pakistan. mqm cannot even put forward a bill for secularism in musharaf era and not even now.
PPP is liberal and not secular and they only got sympathy votes in 2008 elections.I dont think tanga parties like ppp,anp and mqm will get 100 seats in 2013 elections.
right wing parties always get the bulk vote like PMLN,PMLQ,PMLF,JI,JUI and add great PTI now to the list and the national parties so donot dream of secular Paksitan because 25 cannot do that.

go get votes , come to power & implement what u want?
BTW this dam democrazy itself is a product of secularism!
but stop supporting talibans & terrorists!
i can gurntee you , pakistan will niether will be TALBANISTAN!
batmannow you didnot read my previous post correctly.again
In the current constitution Pakistan is called The Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.
in the current constitution no law can be made against islamic laws.
There is only matter of implementing the law but they get past that.
so there is no need for me to come in power i support afghan Taliban resistance and not their ideology and not the useful idiots and puppets like TTP and Al qaeda proxies
so it is shameful of you to link me with animals like TTP and Al qaeda terrorism don't attach stupid things to others and read the post carefully.

Sharia is exactly what the Taliban are doing. Jinnah was secular but used religion to unite the people.

no uk based terrorist like Altaf can impose secularism in Pakistan .Pakistanis vote is of the right wing always.25 pathetic seats can not bring secularism in Pakistan.
joker go imigrate from pakistan. mqm cannot even put forward a bill for secularism in musharaf era and not even now.
PPP is liberal and not secular and they only got sympathy votes in 2008 elections.I dont think tanga parties like ppp,anp and mqm will get 100 seats in 2013 elections.
right wing parties always get the bulk vote like PMLN,PMLQ,PMLF,JI,JUI and add great PTI now to the list and the national parties so donot dream of secular Paksitan because 25 cannot do that.

if a saudi-terrorist can come to my country & can bring the voilince on the name of sweetest religion, thn anyone who wanted to stop this voilence is wellcome from everywhere!

In the current constitution Pakistan is called The Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.
so there is no need for me to come in power i support afghan Taliban resistance and not their ideology and not the useful idiots and puppets like TTP and Al qaeda proxies
so it is shameful of you to link me with animals like TTP and Al qaeda terrorism don't attach stupid things to others and read the post carefully.

& i support pakistan, if you really support mulla umer plz be in afghanistan & act accordingly!
as a pakistani yes i support the representation of afghan talibans in any peace process, but at the same time i dont support the brutal kllings of womens near a goal post!

i certnly nt LIKEto impose anything on you friend!
as i feel that you are really upset of bieng thinking of pakistan as a seceullar state, so plz make your mind clear that what i meant was , i like to see pakistan becoming a seceullar state same as like other muslim states like TURKEY, INDONESIA, MALASIYA!
where each & everyone can live in harmony & peace!
if your model of a islamic state is afghanistan thn its up to u friend!

Islamic state is the most secular kind of state

Seeing is believing. Period.
Unlike you, I don't live in fool's paradise. I do realize Pakistan is far from separation of The State and The Religion. But since when does that translate into Sharia?
Rightists wouldn't have to rely on ISI to win 90's Election if Pakistanis vote rightists.
Fact of the matter is, with education, Pakistani society is leaning on left. They're seeing right through 'em hypocritical Mullahs. PPP, MQM and ANP alone shall secure over 200 seats in center and not to forget Q league's alliance with PPP in elections.
So there goes your dream for rightists to rule down the drain. lol

As for 2008 Elections, well, if it was sympathy vote, how do ya explain all the by-election PPP's won?
Were those sympathy votes too? lol
What next then? should PPP win the next elections, would that be sympathy vote too?
Why don't I see that ''sympathy'' for Mullahs, by the way?
Like I said, migrate to Afghanistan. People like yourself have good future there. You have no future in Pakistan.

P.S. Oscar, wanna tell me how am I in violation of the rules?
Are we not in War on Mullahs for the last decade?

Seeing is believing. Period.
Unlike you, I don't live in fool's paradise. I do realize Pakistan is far from separation of The State and The Religion. But since when does that translate into Sharia?
Rightists wouldn't have to rely on ISI to win 90's Election if Pakistanis vote rightists.
Fact of the matter is, with education, Pakistani society is leaning on left. They're seeing right through 'em hypocritical Mullahs. PPP, MQM and ANP alone shall secure over 200 seats in center and not to forget Q league's alliance with PPP in elections.
So there goes your dream for rightists to rule down the drain. lol

As for 2008 Elections, well, if it was sympathy vote, how do ya explain all the by-election PPP's won?
Were those sympathy votes too? lol
What next then? should PPP win the next elections, would that be sympathy vote too?
Why don't I see that ''sympathy'' for Mullahs, by the way?
Like I said, migrate to Afghanistan. People like yourself have good future there. You have no future in Pakistan.

P.S. Oscar, wanna tell me how am I in violation of the rules?
Are we not in War on Mullahs for the last decade?

by election is the measure of success?:no: this is due to money spending my friend.as of yesterday our gohra prime minister rental has spend 22 billion pak rupeess yes 22 billion in 3 months from his discretionary fund of 1 year.thats why they win by elections same with gilani who game 400 federal mohtasab jobs to jialals or assumed jialas before ali musaf gilanis electon winnig by 4000 votes as to 50,000 lead in 2008 elections.

you are living in fools paradise because after 5 years of ppp,anp and mqm progress result you still believe they will win 200 seats is the joke of the year.

mqm also got money from mr wheel chair ,bibi got money for long march against nawaz in 92 and the latest mr 10% distribute 50 crore rupess among punjab mpas after toppling shahbaz sharif government in 2009.you dont see these liberal hypocrites because you are one.

bibi got sympathy votes in 88 for bhutto sb, and 10% got sympathy vote in 2008 for bibi shaheed and then only won 100+ seats. bhutto sb lost the 77 electons and had to rig 70 MNA seats and later agreed with opposition to hold re election on those seats but it was too late watch kashif abbasi recent program with kaira sb disinfo minister and kha ja asif.kaira sb tells that him self and FYI pmlq is not liberal it is rightest remember that.

next contest is b/w pti and noora league with alliance with ji,jui,pmlf,sher pao group,sindhi nationalists and balochi national parties.so the leftest dreanm is down the drain as daddy mush is not there with nro to win them election.

my advice to you go to india,uk or usa because as soon as army is done with TTP they will come for MQM in karachi.
Marhoom Pir Pagar sb in 2010 said that"altaf will not come to pakistan if he comes to pakistan he will go up" .A true sindhi leader advice for MQM now its your choice migration or /\Migration.hope you understand.

Islamic state is the most secular kind of state

so what is all the fus about??

& i support pakistan, if you really support mulla umer plz be in afghanistan & act accordingly!
as a pakistani yes i support the representation of afghan talibans in any peace process, but at the same time i dont support the brutal kllings of womens near a goal post!

the secular usa and west amounts to 99% of killings in the world.just for a start i suppose you donot see a million iraqis,a million vietnames,5 lakh afghanis,1 lakh kashmiries,70,000 libyans and 60000 syrians killins as barbaric because the killers are in suit pents,they have cnn,bbc etc their economy is good/ was good
and not to mention 500 year history of imperialism and colonialism with millions dead.
and also who can for get the ww1 and ww2.4 crore ww1 and 7 crore ww2 dead with japan nuked

if you like this then its up to you.indonesia and malaysia seems good example but turkey has gone cuckoo in natos agenda

by election is the measure of success? this is due to money spending my friend.as of yesterday our gohra prime minister rental has spend 22 billion pak rupeess yes 22 billion in 3 months from his discretionary fund of 1 year.thats why they win by elections same with gilani who game 400 federal mohtasab jobs to jialals or assumed jialas before ali musaf gilanis electon winnig by 4000 votes as to 50,000 lead in 2008 elections.

So by-election isn't the barometer of public approval? What is then, foreign surveys?
As for all the funds and jobs, what's wrong with that? They used the resources available at their disposal. Now whether or not ya like it, that's how it's played. By that method, should the current coalition comes back into power, would ya say the same thing, they had a lot of dough to spare?

As for NA-151 by-elections, first of all, it's wasn't Ali Musa, it was Abdul Qadir. And secondly, Bosan had PML-N, PTI, DPC and several other rightists' support and yet lost. The reason Abdul Qadir won by 4,000 votes only was 'cause PML-N/PTI weren't contesting, instead they supported Bosan. So instead of PTI and PML-N's division of votes, the votes were given to a single candidate. It was an electoral alliance, ya can say.

It was basically PPP vs Whole Opposition and considering that, I think he did great. Just goes on to show the power of PPP.
Ali Musa won from NA-148 thrashing a rightist from PML-N by over 50,000 votes. YES, that's right. WON BY OVER 50,000 votes. Boy, that was some beating.

you are living in fools paradise because after 5 years of ppp,anp and mqm progress result you still believe they will win 200 seats is the joke of the year.

No, I didn't say 200 seats. OVER 200 SEATS I said. 140 of which shall be won by PPP alone. But since we've a difference on opinion on that, I say let's let the time decide who wins what.

mqm also got money from mr wheel chair ,bibi got money for long march against nawaz in 92 and the latest mr 10% distribute 50 crore rupess among punjab mpas after toppling shahbaz sharif government in 2009.you dont see these liberal hypocrites because you are one.

MQM's name is no where to be found. Altaf Hussain Qureshi is a journalist, who was given money.
As for BB and Asif Sahab in 2009, prove it.

bibi got sympathy votes in 88 for bhutto sb, and 10% got sympathy vote in 2008 for bibi shaheed and then only won 100+ seats. bhutto sb lost the 77 electons and had to rig 70 MNA seats and later agreed with opposition to hold re election on those seats but it was too late watch kashif abbasi recent program with kaira sb disinfo minister and kha ja asif.kaira sb tells that him self and FYI pmlq is not liberal it is rightest remember that.

So, to cut it short, whenever PPP wins, it's sympathy?
Now what can I say in response to that? It seems like you've made up your mind that whenever and wherever should PPP secure even a single seat, it's sympathy. Well, I'd like to see that sympathy for Mullahs someday, who were kicked out of Karachi and replaced by MQM. And Kaira Sahab never said Bhutto Sahab rigged the elections, he said Opposition had it's concerns and Bhutto Sahab didn't mind re-election over those seats.

I never said Q League is liberal, I said they've formed an alliance with PPP in upcoming elections, which if added to over 200 Seats which PPP, MQM and ANP are to win, brings the current coalition back to power.

next contest is b/w pti and noora league with alliance with ji,jui,pmlf,sher pao group,sindhi nationalists and balochi national parties.so the leftest dreanm is down the drain as daddy mush is not there with nro to win them election.

Haha, seriously? Mian Sahab's vote bank is limited to Central and North Punjab. Now that Terrorist sympathizing Niazi is counting on the very same vote bank. lol
That'd only result in division of votes among PTI and PML-N in Central and North Punjab.
PML-N, due to Asif Sahab's classy politics, has no one except rejected farts to form an alliance with, in General Elections. Who's gonna win PML-N in Sindh, Sindhi Nationalists? lol
They haven't won a councilor's seat. Both Mian and Sindhi Nationalists are equally despised in Sindh, so forget about Sindh.

In Southern Punjab, PML-N has no one to form an electoral alliance with against PPP and PML-Q's electoral alliance. So Southern Punjab is out of equation as well.

Now there's Central and North Punjab. Well, that's the only place where PML-N has got a shot, but Imran wants a piece of action from same constituencies as well. lol
That'd result in division of seats among PML-N and PTI, only benefiting PPP.

There's no way you could have PML-N rule in Balochistan due to Anti-Punjabi sentiments. As for KP, it's again PPP and ANP vs PML-N and JUI-F.

my advice to you go to india,uk or usa because as soon as army is done with TTP they will come for MQM in karachi.

Yup, last thing I wanna do is listen to a cave-dwelling Mullah.
I'm quite happy in Sindh, thank you very much. It isn't me who has problems with The Law of The Land, it's you. Again, Afghanistan please.

Marhoom Pir Pagar sb in 2010 said that"altaf will not come to pakistan if he comes to pakistan he will go up" .A true sindhi leader advice for MQM now its your choice migration or /\Migration.hope you understand.

Asif Sahab's the only true Sindhi leader. Period.

the secular usa and west amounts to 99% of killings in the world.just for a start i suppose you donot see a million iraqis,a million vietnames,5 lakh afghanis,1 lakh kashmiries,70,000 libyans and 60000 syrians killins as barbaric because the killers are in suit pents,they have cnn,bbc etc their economy is good/ was good
and not to mention 500 year history of imperialism and colonialism with millions dead.
and also who can for get the ww1 and ww2.4 crore ww1 and 7 crore ww2 dead with japan nuked

if you like this then its up to you.indonesia and malaysia seems good example but turkey has gone cuckoo in natos agenda

yes i agree with on turkey, but was refering to thier social structure!
no , i never like US or EU social structure & i never wanted to hve same style in pakistan!
indonesia & malaysia are the best examples anyway!

So by-election isn't the barometer of public approval? What is then, foreign surveys?
As for all the funds and jobs, what's wrong with that? They used the resources available at their disposal. Now whether or not ya like it, that's how it's played. By that method, should the current coalition comes back into power, would ya say the same thing, they had a lot of dough to spare?

As for NA-151 by-elections, first of all, it's wasn't Ali Musa, it was Abdul Qadir. And secondly, Bosan had PML-N, PTI, DPC and several other rightists' support and yet lost. The reason Abdul Qadir won by 4,000 vites only was 'cause PML-N/PTI weren't contesting, instead they supported Bosan. So instead of PTI and PML-N division of votes, the votes were given to a single candidate. It was an electoral alliance, ya can say.

It was basically PPP vs Whole Opposition and considering that, I think he did great. Just goes on to show the power of PPP.
Ali Musa won from NA-148 thrashing a rightist from PML-N by over 50,000 votes. Boy, that was some beating.

No, I didn't say 200 seats. I said OVER 200 I said. 140 of which shall be won by PPP alone. But since we've a difference on opinion on that, I say let's let the time decide who wins what.

MQM's name is no where to be found. Altaf Hussain Qureshi is a journalist, who was given money.
As for BB ans Asif Sahab in 2009, prove it.

So, to cut it short, whenever PPP wins, it's sympathy?
Now what can I say in response to that? It seems like you've made up your mind that whenever and wherever should PPP secures even a single seat, it's sympathy. Well, I'd like to see that sympathy for Mullahs someday, who were kicked out of Karachi and replaced by MQM. And Kaira Sahab never said Bhutto Sahab rigged the elections, he said Opposition had it's concerns and Bhutto Sahab didn't mind re-election over those seats.

I never said Q League is liberal, I said they've formed an alliance with PPP in upcoming elections, which if added to over 200 Seats which PPP, MQM and ANP are to win, brings the current coalition back to power.

Well, all I'm gonna say is I disagree. Example being, NA-151 by-elections.
It was PPP vs whole Opposition. And guess who won?

Yup, last thing I wanna do is listen to a cave-dwelling Mullah.
I'm quite happy in Sindh, thank you very much. It isn't me who has problems with The Law of The Land, it's you. Again, Afghanistan please.

well done! captain!

he is a baloch you idiot .pir sb was a true sidhi leader
the problem with mqm terrorists is that they think they can win again and again with gun power.mqm is terrorists in jeans as mulvi fazluallah is in tirbine.
the only way ppp can win is through rigging like bhutto sb in 77 which is not possible in the current scenario.the Sindhies were left unattended in consecutive floods by these so called sindh tekaydars.pml,pmlf,sup,sindhi nationalist will change the game.ppp,anp is not even close in any survey they are go went gone.
i pointed out that pmlq is rightest because they will not vote for any liberal or secular law in the assembly so pmlq seats are rightest seats. target killer
again time has come for army action in karachi to eradicate mqm killing machines.
my advice one way ticket to india,uk or usa

If we want Jinnah ka Pakistan, then we also want Jinnah ka Karachi.

Jinnah did not want Karachi to be hijacked by a violent thuggish party whose leader is residing in London. Altaf Hussain wants Jinnah ka Pakistan on gunpoint. To hell with you MQM and Altaf hussain. You are the biggest drama on earth.

Altaf Hussain and his followers think Karachi is theirs and dont want to share it with anyone. A few seats that ANP has started winning there has been hurting them very badly in their back ends.

he is a baloch you idiot .pir sb was a true sidhi leader
the problem with mqm terrorists is that they think they can win again and again with gun power.mqm is terrorists in jeans as mulvi fazluallah is in tirbine.
the only way ppp can win is through rigging like bhutto sb in 77 which is not possible in the current scenario.the Sindhies were left unattended in consecutive floods by these so called sindh tekaydars.pml,pmlf,sup,sindhi nationalist will change the game.ppp,anp is not even close in any survey they are go went gone.
i pointed out that pmlq is rightest because they will not vote for any liberal or secular law in the assembly so pmlq seats are rightest seats. target killer
again time has come for army action in karachi to eradicate mqm killing machines.
my advice one way ticket to india,uk or usa

keep your mqm hate away from army,cause for them all pakistanis are equal!
& strat respecting the mandate of others who you may not like!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom