What's new

MQM backs ANP proposal to change Pakistan name

greatsequence;556257]

Lets not fool ourselves here sectarian hate is there but you can not deny the race issue also. Slogans at the funeral of bibi was a clear example. The problem in Baluchistan is also an evidence.

Well sect issue is there but to a minimum level sectarian issue is massive
I think you dont know what karachi went through in 80s and 90s

Yes khi went thru bad times in 80 and 90s but now whole pakistan is under attack if we do the casualties and the number of incidents the rate of attack is huge , fundos have declared PA as kafirs Wtf!!

Yes the way they banned the Muslim women to wear headscarf was not extremist at all and thats how you get distanced from Islam. I dont know how changing the name will change corruption, mismanagement lawlessness, education etc. Secularism is not an answer to extremism, the only answer is solution of the problems which lead to extremism.

Egypt did the same thing ,i think its more to do with veil its not the scarf under atack point is having the name have done what man?.. look back the history is full of the worst possible , we have nothing but corruption and conspiracies from a peon to the head of the state so the senior officers in armed forces are corrupt to the max !!

Islam is not the reason of this havoc. The soviet afghan war was the main problem and our policies of leaving Iran, saudia and America to play openly in our boundaries.
Now thats what I am asking how changing of name will make Pakistan a Paradise and end all our problems.

Well having one have been more harmfull ... We have a sectarian problem sunni / shia mullahs mainly + many others they all get the money from their foreign masters who want to fight but dont have the guts to face each other. If we change the name that will simply say no as the state fundamentals will change "as being peoples republic ,its more about pakistanis than muslims. I am not saying any thing strange if one has a chance to travel to middleeastern countries just note we are treated like sh*t. Its all about race !!

Name change is just a small element in changing the fundamentals of state and its machinery. It happens or doesnt but some where a bold step has to be taken

you think baluchistan problem is not a major problem. I think it is just a terrible idea to change the name. I see no use at all on the contrary I see chaos and polarization occurring due to this issue in our society which is already polarized and that's something we can not afford.

ANP denies suggesting change in country’s name

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

By Delawar Jan

PESHAWAR: Rubbishing the reports that the Awami National Party (ANP) had suggested a change of name of the country, NWFP Information Minister Mian Iftikhar Hussain said on Monday that some elements were out to make a mountain out of a molehill.

“No, we cannot suggest such a change, as we are one of the pioneers of the Constitution,” Iftikhar told reporters, while responding to a number of statements issued by different politicians that said the ANP had suggested replacement of the word “Islamic Republic” with “People’s Republic” in the Constitution. The minister also poured scorn on rumours that the provincial capital was being shifted to Abbottabad.

ANP denies suggesting change in country’s name

if ANP or MQM didnt purposed the new name, wonder about whom Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, Babar Awan mentioned in today's speech at 43rd founding day of PPP in Islamabad.

ISLAMABAD, Nov 21 (APP): Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Dr. Babar Awan Saturday ruled out any amendment in the Constitution regarding repeal of clause ‘Islami Jamhurya’.“It is out of question and rest assured that Islamic identity of the country will never be compromised”, he said while taking to mediapersons here.He revealed that Islami Jamhurya is also the basis of PPP’s manifesto, therefore it’s government will strongly oppose getting any amendment in it. The Constitution is a signatory of all political parties”, he remarked.

just for my knoweldge, as far as i know Islamic Republic Of Pakistan was introduced by Bhutto for political gains and before that it was Republic Of Pakistan? please do correct me

if given 100 years both parties, doesnt have any chances to make thier fedrl govt by thier own?
so both are irrelevents?
these are parties, with no say in pakistan,s national intersts?

should be renamed to feudal republic of pakistan
i agree bhuto banned alcohol apply Friday as off and stupid things like names and islamic things for save his power . we all taste already what islamic so called republic is now time to move on from this game .

pakistan
or republic of pakistan

that is all

Back
Top Bottom